Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 07:25 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 01:06 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:19 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,588
Posts309,509
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #344070 08/04/21 09:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i wouldnt worry about coach blue, hes well prepared

nothing is a coincidence

He must be. His daughter made the all-tournament team.

“Well prepared” and Well connected

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #344096 08/05/21 07:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

which tournament?

she played in AS & US simultaneously

Lol, she got the pass on paying the $600. A joke . But the joke actually turned out to be on her. Sad that some people get to think they are above others

Just hope a spot wasn’t taken from someone else who could have had a chance to play!? That would be selfish

Exactly. It’s the entitlement that bothers me. When you don’t play fair. It’s hard for others to like you

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #344125 08/05/21 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny all this UA vs AS debate which tournament was better or worse and everyone on here is “the one my daughter played in was better “. “No the one my daughter played in was better “ bottom line people who run these Tournaments got double the amount of people to pay No one cares which was better CR and CS made people they “care about “ make an impossible decision.
Of course whatever one your daughter made was better. What else are you gonna say

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344143 08/05/21 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what wasn’t fair exactly? She made both teams and played at both tournaments….what am I missing?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344146 08/05/21 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what wasn’t fair exactly? She made both teams and played at both tournaments….what am I missing?

The tournaments overlapped and it would be selfish to leave your team for one thing. These were both team events. She didn’t play both and did not pay for AS, but held a spot that someone else could have used. Selfish and entitled

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #344149 08/05/21 11:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tournaments overlapped and it would be selfish to leave your team for one thing. These were both team events. She didn’t play both and did not pay for AS, but held a spot that someone else could have used. Selfish and entitled

Totally Understand your thought here but there are always waitlists for injury, not accepting a spot etc From what I understand and it’s a good source they told CR she was going to UA if she made it which makes me think CR left her name on roster for a reason to keep others from jumping. And yeah you don’t pay unless you accept a spot correct ?
This is so dense. Club directors filling pockets and people fighting over their decisions to further divide kids and parents

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #344155 08/05/21 11:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The event my daughter was in was better than the one your daughter was in pathetic losers Love this place where the parents of the bad to average kids come to complain Always good to watch wreckage

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344157 08/05/21 11:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The event my daughter was in was better than the one your daughter was in pathetic losers Love this place where the parents of the bad to average kids come to complain Always good to watch wreckage

This is very true and as much as this is anonymous it really isn’t look at bottom 7/8 kids on every bloated roster Was told once by a coach “ do you think the top kids parents are on those message boards it’s all the mommy’s and daddy’s who’s kids can’t hang and it Has to be someone else’s fault

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344167 08/05/21 12:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

She earned that. assist machine. Take a walk on the favoritism guy

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344174 08/05/21 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

everyone who wanted a spot at the event got one, not a big deal

plus no one on that second team could have hung with those on the black team so not filing the spot was more strategic than anything

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #344206 08/05/21 03:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

No doubt she didn’t deserve to be on All-tournament team! Great player. I think point being made is not many other girls would have opportunity to try out for both and leave one hanging until after both tryouts. Wasn’t an option. Had to pay AS. Just saying… different rules don’t sit well. Hence the entitied comments

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344213 08/05/21 04:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

No doubt she didn’t deserve to be on All-tournament team! Great player. I think point being made is not many other girls would have opportunity to try out for both and leave one hanging until after both tryouts. Wasn’t an option. Had to pay AS. Just saying… different rules don’t sit well. Hence the entitied comments

Yeah agreed she was great at UA no doubt very unselfish and I agree w holding two spots isn’t great but if CR was told she was going to play UA if she made it and didn’t adjust it that way tht is on CR Many kids tried out for both families made choices it very much a CR move to not adjust

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344217 08/05/21 04:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]i wouldnt worry about coach blue, hes well prepared

nothing is a coincidence

Yeah agreed she was great at UA no doubt very unselfish and I agree w holding two spots isn’t great but if CR was told she was going to play UA if she made it and didn’t adjust it that way tht is on CR Many kids tried out for both families made choices it very much a CR move to not adjust

That’s fair

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344226 08/05/21 05:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]i wouldnt worry about coach blue, hes well prepared

nothing is a coincidence

That’s fair

Yes, definitely not the kids fault

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344227 08/05/21 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

Ummm if she tried out for AS and made the team, she would have had to accept and pay before being put on any roster. That's how it worked. This has nothing to do with her talent or lack or lack thereof.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard