BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
i wouldnt worry about coach blue, hes well prepared

nothing is a coincidence

He must be. His daughter made the all-tournament team.

She earned that. assist machine. Take a walk on the favoritism guy

No doubt she didn’t deserve to be on All-tournament team! Great player. I think point being made is not many other girls would have opportunity to try out for both and leave one hanging until after both tryouts. Wasn’t an option. Had to pay AS. Just saying… different rules don’t sit well. Hence the entitied comments

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

No doubt she didn’t deserve to be on All-tournament team! Great player. I think point being made is not many other girls would have opportunity to try out for both and leave one hanging until after both tryouts. Wasn’t an option. Had to pay AS. Just saying… different rules don’t sit well. Hence the entitied comments

Yeah agreed she was great at UA no doubt very unselfish and I agree w holding two spots isn’t great but if CR was told she was going to play UA if she made it and didn’t adjust it that way tht is on CR Many kids tried out for both families made choices it very much a CR move to not adjust

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]i wouldnt worry about coach blue, hes well prepared

nothing is a coincidence

Yeah agreed she was great at UA no doubt very unselfish and I agree w holding two spots isn’t great but if CR was told she was going to play UA if she made it and didn’t adjust it that way tht is on CR Many kids tried out for both families made choices it very much a CR move to not adjust

That’s fair

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]i wouldnt worry about coach blue, hes well prepared

nothing is a coincidence

That’s fair

Yes, definitely not the kids fault

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

Ummm if she tried out for AS and made the team, she would have had to accept and pay before being put on any roster. That's how it worked. This has nothing to do with her talent or lack or lack thereof.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

Ummm if she tried out for AS and made the team, she would have had to accept and pay before being put on any roster. That's how it worked. This has nothing to do with her talent or lack or lack thereof.

Those Rules prob. didn’t apply to them. Unless they paid and changed mind afterwards? Nah, doubt it. More like they got/get special treatment. That’s why everyone has been talking about politics for the last several months on this. Seems to be there are plenty of politics in lacrosse world, and Some people do get more advantages. The rest of our girls will have to grind and not be denied the opportunities based on their talent. It will get seen when they hit the road to camps and prospect days. Hopefully more of an even “playing field” there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the girls who dumped AS for UA regret their decision. What a beat down LI Command took. Embarrassing!

Not even close. I get what you’re getting at. I’m sorry your daughter didn’t make the call back at UA try outs. I see you’re still hurt over it. That’s ok. It will be ok. Command dominated UA, unlike the b-roll at AS who went 2-2 to subpar teams. Command went 5-0, with a loss in the championship. Our team was man down 3 out of 4 quarters and still put up a good fight. My DO is a 24 and I wouldn’t change a thing. Funny most of ya were at UA try outs and so bitter. You just wish you were there.
Congrats on your loss at AS I guess

The top 24s on LI were most definitely not at UA tryouts. Which means your DO prob. Not a top 24. Comp. and games were amazing at AS in that age group. All the best teams were there. Great LAX, great event. Congrats on your loss at UA when you finally got some comp to play. I guess

I thought this was a 2025 thread, but, all those top 24 girls that you keep referring to and you didn't make it to AS playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the girls who dumped AS for UA regret their decision. What a beat down LI Command took. Embarrassing!

Not even close. I get what you’re getting at. I’m sorry your daughter didn’t make the call back at UA try outs. I see you’re still hurt over it. That’s ok. It will be ok. Command dominated UA, unlike the b-roll at AS who went 2-2 to subpar teams. Command went 5-0, with a loss in the championship. Our team was man down 3 out of 4 quarters and still put up a good fight. My DO is a 24 and I wouldn’t change a thing. Funny most of ya were at UA try outs and so bitter. You just wish you were there.

The top 24s on LI were most definitely not at UA tryouts. Which means your DO prob. Not a top 24. Comp. and games were amazing at AS in that age group. All the best teams were there. Great LAX, great event. Congrats on your loss at UA when you finally got some comp to play. I guess

I thought this was a 2025 thread, but, all those top 24 girls that you keep referring to and you didn't make it to AS playoffs?

Talent was divided, but is was soooo much easier to look good at UA. Super weak this year. That said, although we didn't make playoffs, the talent from around the country at AS was impressive, as all the top players were in attendance. Keep thinking your UA beatdown was an actual representation of the top talent. Very funny Fake News!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talent was divided, but is was soooo much easier to look good at UA. Super weak this year. That said, although we didn't make playoffs, the talent from around the country at AS was impressive, as all the top players were in attendance. Keep thinking your UA beatdown was an actual representation of the top talent. Very funny Fake News!

Keep knocking UA. It’s the run very well. Hope it stays forever. They make it special and lots of fun for the kids especially when you win!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
American Select did have an insurance policy, so if you signed up and paid for insurance, i believe you would have significantly saved money if you decided to switch from AS to UA.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

which tournament?

she played in AS & US simultaneously

Lol, she got the pass on paying the $600. A joke . But the joke actually turned out to be on her. Sad that some people get to think they are above others

Just hope a spot wasn’t taken from someone else who could have had a chance to play!? That would be selfish

Selfish like "Everyone pass the ball to my daughter so she can score." That kind of selfish? Never happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The event my daughter was in was better than the one your daughter was in pathetic losers Love this place where the parents of the bad to average kids come to complain Always good to watch wreckage

This is very true and as much as this is anonymous it really isn’t look at bottom 7/8 kids on every bloated roster Was told once by a coach “ do you think the top kids parents are on those message boards it’s all the mommy’s and daddy’s who’s kids can’t hang and it Has to be someone else’s fault

Never been more true “my daughter isn’t playing well it’s that persons fault “ some people are embarrassing just let your daughter have fun if she isn’t happy move teams. None of these showcases mean anything for two more years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To each their own. If it doesn't effect you why do you care so much? There are some crazy sports parents out there and certainly on here. I'm sure the same ones that are cancerous to whatever team their daughter is on, was on or will be on...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did lomo fold ?

i heard all their top players have been placed on other Yj teams , but what happens to the rest ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did lomo fold ?

i heard all their top players have been placed on other Yj teams , but what happens to the rest ?

Try outs haven’t even taken place

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL regarding the two recent Lomo posts... whoever you heard that garbage from is a poor source of accurate information... Don't let the door hit you on the way out...cancerous troll. LOL again. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did lomo fold ?

Try outs haven’t even taken place

tryouts are a formality

all these things are done behind the scenes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"tryouts are a formality

all these things are done behind the scenes"

Once teams are formed that is true. Most new players trying out for teams are known commodities, but surprise additions and cuts occur as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL regarding the two recent Lomo posts... whoever you heard that garbage from is a poor source of accurate information... Don't let the door hit you on the way out...cancerous troll. LOL again. smile

decent team but no one wants to be on a C team of any organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Poor source of accurate information” ”? Is it accurate ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"i heard all their top players have been placed on other Yj teams" IT IS NOT ACCURATE. It is completely erroneous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"i heard all their top players have been placed on other Yj teams" IT IS NOT ACCURATE. It is completely erroneous.

this is where it gets awkward

everyone has made arrangements but didnt tell u

maybe its not you or your kid they are trying to get away from

good luck hang in there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Thanks for the info and bringing me into the loop-as if the actions of the 2-3 leaving was a shock to anyone... Are you familiar with the term addition by subtraction? Negativity brings down your daughter, the team and the sideline. Keep digging around and maybe you'll put more pieces together and have a deeper perspective on who is coming and going from each of the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Thanks for the info and bringing me into the loop-as if the actions of the 2-3 leaving was a shock to anyone... Are you familiar with the term addition by subtraction? Negativity brings down your daughter, the team and the sideline. Keep digging around and maybe you'll put more pieces together and have a deeper perspective on who is coming and going from each of the teams.

Yes our team is going to be better with the subtraction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the “mommy coach stays and keeps making it about her daughter, than it’s never getting better. Good players will leave! People are over that scenario. Keep that in the PAL level. Parents are wising up to this parent coaching stuff. Good players will walk. Plus, the crazy screaming dad who helps coach. Yikes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hearing there has been a lot of movement in the 2025s? Teams are going to look very different this year. Going to be interesting to see how this all turns out. It’s Any clubs game on LI now, at this age group!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hearing there has been a lot of movement in the 2025s? Teams are going to look very different this year. Going to be interesting to see how this all turns out. It’s Any clubs game on LI now, at this age group!

yja will be stronger too and still beats any other 2025 team by 5 goals easily probably more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yja will be stronger too and still beats any other 2025 team by 5 goals easily probably more

I guess we will see!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girls are moving to where they are actually going to get to play and be giving training and opportunity to PLAY on teams that get to play top competition at tournaments. Not always the case on the YJ multiple teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big question????? What 2025 team is YJA this coming year? Isn’t 4/5 girls leaving current one?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big question????? What 2025 team is YJA this coming year? Isn’t 4/5 girls leaving current one?

he replaced those four months ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the “mommy coach stays and keeps making it about her daughter, than it’s never getting better. Good players will leave! People are over that scenario. Keep that in the PAL level. Parents are wising up to this parent coaching stuff. Good players will walk. Plus, the crazy screaming dad who helps coach. Yikes

is that the dad that does the ron jeremy impressions mid game ? keep him around he’s gold

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girls are moving to where they are actually going to get to play and be giving training and opportunity to PLAY on teams that get to play top competition at tournaments. Not always the case on the YJ multiple teams.

This is very true CR tries to manipulate the tournaments and close other local teams out of them and it keeps kids staying on 2nd and 3rd YJ teams but it’s total BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw five girls from the B team getting ready to make the move to Spallina.
No surprise there. Goalie is next

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did you see them getting ready? Spallina recruiting them? Or the YJ coaches chat and make trades?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is very true CR tries to manipulate the tournaments and close other local teams out of them and it keeps kids staying on 2nd and 3rd YJ teams but it’s total BS

Agreed it’s insane how she blocks other clubs from every wring high profile tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"yja will be stronger too and still beats any other 2025 team by 5 goals easily probably more"

The spread has moved down from 15 to 12 to 7 and now 5 by pompous Mom/Dad from Spallina. Wow, appears the gap closed and that trend is continuing. Sound the alert!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is that the dad that does the ron jeremy impressions mid game ? keep him around he’s gold

Ron Jeremy impression? What’s that ? Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"If the “mommy coach stays and keeps making it about her daughter, than it’s never getting better. Good players will leave! People are over that scenario. Keep that in the PAL level. Parents are wising up to this parent coaching stuff. Good players will walk. Plus, the crazy screaming dad who helps coach. Yikes"

It is an odd prism you view the world through. Good luck, hope you find what you think you are looking for...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Entering Hs. Had daughters Hs coach question playing a fall sport because it interfered with lacrosse. Has anyone had that issue

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard