Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:37 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:10 PM
Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:01 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:58 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,685
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
#342960 07/30/21 02:47 PM
T
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
T
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to Girls 2025 (9th Graders) for the Fall 2021/Summer 2022 season.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #343440 08/02/21 08:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on Tilts midnight escape from 91 Bandits to jesters? Creative differences??? They weren't exactly the Beatles to begin with.... Jesters tryouts today should be a good watch - get your popcorn

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #343535 08/02/21 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if the girls who Bolted from AS regret their decision after their embarrassing performance at UA. Grass isn’t always greener.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343542 08/02/21 02:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the result from UA?

AS - The Black team didn't put up much of a fight against MD in the AS championship. The score was close for awhile, but it never seemed like Black was much of a threat.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #343553 08/02/21 03:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they fought, just not on the field

hopefully all the kids get invited back despite the trash that raised them

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #343569 08/02/21 04:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the girls who dumped AS for UA regret their decision. What a beat down LI Command took. Embarrassing!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343578 08/02/21 05:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

MD trash troll

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343595 08/02/21 05:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

same garbage at the g8, feel for the kids

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343628 08/02/21 08:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the girls who dumped AS for UA regret their decision. What a beat down LI Command took. Embarrassing!

Not even close. I get what you’re getting at. I’m sorry your daughter didn’t make the call back at UA try outs. I see you’re still hurt over it. That’s ok. It will be ok. Command dominated UA, unlike the b-roll at AS who went 2-2 to subpar teams. Command went 5-0, with a loss in the championship. Our team was man down 3 out of 4 quarters and still put up a good fight. My DO is a 24 and I wouldn’t change a thing. Funny most of ya were at UA try outs and so bitter. You just wish you were there.
Congrats on your loss at AS I guess

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343641 08/02/21 09:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close. I get what you’re getting at. I’m sorry your daughter didn’t make the call back at UA try outs. I see you’re still hurt over it. That’s ok. It will be ok. Command dominated UA, unlike the b-roll at AS who went 2-2 to subpar teams. Command went 5-0, with a loss in the championship. Our team was man down 3 out of 4 quarters and still put up a good fight. My DO is a 24 and I wouldn’t change a thing. Funny most of ya were at UA try outs and so bitter. You just wish you were there.

Lol, you were blown out by Maryland. Embarrassing. My daughter didn’t try out for UA. We made a commitment and stuck to it. You jumped ship for something better which blew up in your face!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343648 08/02/21 09:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, you were blown out by Maryland. Embarrassing. My daughter didn’t try out for UA. We made a commitment and stuck to it. You jumped ship for something better which blew up in your face!

And you weren’t, twice, in 2 days? You realize we all know, right ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343651 08/02/21 09:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck are you smoking!!?? As far as 24 age group goes , I challenge you to compare rosters and team comp. at the two events!!! UA can’t hold a candle to AS in this age group!! Sub par comp at command level was at the UA!!! Look who you played! Keep smoking that gangia though …. You definitely high and delusional! I bet Your daughter not a top 2024… the top were in fact at AS

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343654 08/02/21 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top 24s on LI were most definitely not at UA tryouts. Which means your DO prob. Not a top 24. Comp. and games were amazing at AS in that age group. All the best teams were there. Great LAX, great event. Congrats on your loss at UA when you finally got some comp to play. I guess

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343659 08/02/21 09:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what was The championship winning score for LI 24s at American Select?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343660 08/02/21 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the championship winning score for the LI 25s at American Select?

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard