Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:48 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:37 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:10 PM
Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:01 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:58 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,690
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 555 of 576 1 2 553 554 555 556 557 575 576
Re: Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C #343286 08/01/21 04:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck is going on at UA? What an embarrassment for LI!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #343289 08/01/21 04:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is a good point. If a kid is credited with a goal that was not his that kid should notify the coaches. That would be a true team player. If he is willing to take credit for another player’s goal he is not a team player. It is that simple.

you guys are really sad, obsessing about statistics. Again, I have never ever seen a goal credited to another player. i would say not a single person on here has seen that in a HS game. perhaps in some silly club game, never a HS game. If Newsday made a mistake, that's on them. Maybe an assist, never a goal. I am betting none of you have either. So really what you are talking about is an assist.

Maybe the densest post EVER.

my kids have absolutely had goals they scored given to others. We called the coach and he had it corrected.

Great catch mom/dad and I'm sure those corrections got them scholarships. LOL

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343294 08/01/21 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a good point. If a kid is credited with a goal that was not his that kid should notify the coaches. That would be a true team player. If he is willing to take credit for another player’s goal he is not a team player. It is that simple.

you guys are really sad, obsessing about statistics. Again, I have never ever seen a goal credited to another player. i would say not a single person on here has seen that in a HS game. perhaps in some silly club game, never a HS game. If Newsday made a mistake, that's on them. Maybe an assist, never a goal. I am betting none of you have either. So really what you are talking about is an assist.

my kids have absolutely had goals they scored given to others. We called the coach and he had it corrected.

Not the point. People are saying it never happens!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343295 08/01/21 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is actually playing? Are the teams supposed to be good?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343351 08/01/21 07:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That is a good point. If a kid is credited with a goal that was not his that kid should notify the coaches. That would be a true team player. If he is willing to take credit for another player’s goal he is not a team player. It is that simple.

]

Not the point. People are saying it never happens!

Is this still being debated

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343362 08/01/21 08:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not only did it get them scholarships, it helped seal the All-American awards. Make sure you get mistakes corrected ASAP. Your kid deserves what he earned!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343375 08/01/21 09:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What the heck is going on at UA? What an embarrassment for LI!

Who is actually playing? Are the teams supposed to be good?

Did you see the roster and coaches? Supposed to be some of the best in the country!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343385 08/01/21 09:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]That is a good point. If a kid is credited with a goal that was not his that kid should notify the coaches. That would be a true team player. If he is willing to take credit for another player’s goal he is not a team player. It is that simple.

you guys are really sad, obsessing about statistics. Again, I have never ever seen a goal credited to another player. i would say not a single person on here has seen that in a HS game. perhaps in some silly club game, never a HS game. If Newsday made a mistake, that's on them. Maybe an assist, never a goal. I am betting none of you have either. So really what you are talking about is an assist.[/]

Not only did it get them scholarships, it helped seal the All-American awards. Make sure you get mistakes corrected ASAP. Your kid deserves what he earned!

Coach did it to your kid on purpose lolol

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343403 08/01/21 11:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this serious ? 2024s never made it to playoffs at AS.
You sound a litter bitter.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #343405 08/02/21 12:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing new classification numbers move many schools up and down. Trying to find out how many will actually be impact moves South Side is a C hearing manhasset is a B again

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343416 08/02/21 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this serious ? 2024s never made it to playoffs at AS.
You sound a litter bitter.

SWR coach should be prohibit from coaching in this event.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343417 08/02/21 07:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing new classification numbers move many schools up and down. Trying to find out how many will actually be impact moves South Side is a C hearing manhasset is a B again

I do not think this is known yet but would certainly make things interesting as I’m sure others have shifted

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343452 08/02/21 09:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah you disagree so it’s dense. But still can’t provide a single incident where it happened. Not even one factual and verified event.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343458 08/02/21 09:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah you disagree so it’s dense. But still can’t provide a single incident where it happened. Not even one factual and verified event.

Lol, this is an anonymous forum. You really think someone is going to mention their kid? It happens. Fact. The only person that can have it corrected is your coach. A good coach wants the stats to be correct. If it’s wrong don’t be a coward and notify you coach immediately

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343481 08/02/21 11:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the boys Highlight division at UA. I don't think I ever remember them not even making it into the bracket. Who picked this team?

This is disgraceful for LI, but just like to top 50 Nassau/Suffolk, it's all political.

Like Reply Quote
Page 555 of 576 1 2 553 554 555 556 557 575 576
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard