BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 117 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 116 117
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UA Baltimore bested in the quarters? What happened to the dream team?
A monkey could have coached that team better.
The coaching wasn’t the only issue.

True you had three monkeys at the helm

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the deal with the two M&D 2022 players being added last minute to the American Select MD 2022 Team roster? I’m sure those who paid $125 to tryout were thrilled about that one. Especially those girls who didn’t make a team (any region or year). Behind the back deals like this are what ruins the reputation of these “elite” events. I’m sure the fact that both of these players have political/family/friend connections to club and tournament owners, directors, and college coaches had zero to do with it too? I’m sure any girl could be added to such a distinguished roster last minute? I was shocked when I saw this. Whomever was responsible for these additions should be banned from future involvement. I thought this event was supposed to be better than UA!!!???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many talented players who never get to show what they can do because one is too busy trying to do it all, never taught how to be a team player. Look where it got this team. Look where it got McD, look where it got M&D. The common denominator is the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaching it like the McD team is the problem - one girl does not make a team. Selfish play doesn’t work at this level. Reason M&D 22 has slipped in past couple years. It will happen once the 2022’s go to college too. Feel sorry for those committed to Maryland. They will have to endure it another 4 years starting in 22. I have never understood why all plays funnel through this one girl. And never understood why so many talented players and their parents accept it.
You seriously think that will fly at MD? No way! She’s going to have to figure out quick that it’s a TEAM sport & not just a one player sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If DK or KM ever coach a team in the future, run as far away as possible. I just experienced a weekend watching the worst display of coaching in my life. Getting a root canal would be more enjoyable than watching those two coach a team again.

Dk is the owner and head coach of a club team. He must be doing something right.
That’s funny^

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If DK or KM ever coach a team in the future, run as far away as possible. I just experienced a weekend watching the worst display of coaching in my life. Getting a root canal would be more enjoyable than watching those two coach a team again.

Dk is the owner and head coach of a club team. He must be doing something right.

The only way he is allowed to coach a club team is because he is the owner of that club. Otherwise no one would let him near the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

KM was one of the coaches last year when Baltimore won. So thinking the issue may not have been her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a joke?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the deal with the two M&D 2022 players being added last minute to the American Select MD 2022 Team roster? I’m sure those who paid $125 to tryout were thrilled about that one. Especially those girls who didn’t make a team (any region or year). Behind the back deals like this are what ruins the reputation of these “elite” events. I’m sure the fact that both of these players have political/family/friend connections to club and tournament owners, directors, and college coaches had zero to do with it too? I’m sure any girl could be added to such a distinguished roster last minute? I was shocked when I saw this. Whomever was responsible for these additions should be banned from future involvement. I thought this event was supposed to be better than UA!!!???
2 M&D black players that just happened to not be committed-interesting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many talented players who never get to show what they can do because one is too busy trying to do it all, never taught how to be a team player. Look where it got this team. Look where it got McD, look where it got M&D. The common denominator is the same.

True! As long as coaches and fellow players allow this to happen, the results will be the same!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 M&D black players that just happened to not be committed-interesting

Are you serious? How does this happen!! I just looked at the website - both the initial roster and the final roster are still on the AS website.

Both of these player’s families have significant connections too. One has a mother who is the right hand person to CR and big tourney director. The other I have heard is related to one of the AS MD 2022 coaches who just happens to own a big Maryland based club and daughter is a D1 college coach - interesting…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going to go grab some popcorn for this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

KM was one of the coaches last year when Baltimore won. So thinking the issue may not have been her.

She didn't have much say last year, only with the defense. TA and BS ran the offense. It wasn't a one man show. That's why they won last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She didn't have much say last year, only with the defense. TA and BS ran the offense. It wasn't a one man show. That's why they won last year.

Well the girl everyone is talking about was on the team last year and it seemed to work just fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the girl everyone is talking about was on the team last year and it seemed to work just fine.
Played the same way last year, dad. And there were 21s on the team who were much better than her and played team ball. That’s why they won.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's my point. It worked fine because they did not run everything through her last year like they did this year. Unsuccessful at M&D, unsuccessfully at McD, and unsuccessfully at UA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]UA Baltimore bested in the quarters? What happened to the dream team?

The only way he is allowed to coach a club team is because he is the owner of that club. Otherwise no one would let him near the sidelines.

He owns the club. That is why he is the coach. How hard is this to understand. He becomes the UA coach and mysteriously players from RS make the team. My kid was on the team and started, so I am saying this from a personal experience. This is why they lost. Both coaches selected fav. players and not the best players. RS players, RPCS players, and Anne Arundel county players. Not much of a secret how they selected the team. Most of us knew that this team was not making it close to the final game. CSE needs to step in and stop the madness. This is a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All you need to do is look at the stats to see what happened and why it didn’t work! Mentioned selfish player was #1 in goals - 10 more than anyone else in the entire HL division. She was fed to by her club & HS teammate who was #1 in assists (and had 8 goals herself - UNC is getting an amazing player). No one else on the Balto HL team comes close in goals or assists. I am only looking at offensive players. There are offensive commits on this team going to UVA, Florida, Georgetown, Penn, Yale, Stanford & Maryland who scored less 5 goals the entire tournament. Many only having 1-2 goals. The only player who comes close to the 2 M&D22 Black players who ran the show is the Navy commit from Hero’s Green. And if I was the other Maryland commit from Hero’s I’d be looking for another college program to join. She just got a taste of what her college years will be like.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 22 won the Lax for the Cure Championship in June. They only played in one other championship format tournament this summer. McDonogh made it to the IAAM championship game. These posts would lead you to believe both of those teams were substandard. Both are elite teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2024 goalie was put on last minute too and did not make the AS originally. I think some girls dropped out for UA so they had back ups. In the end these showcases do not make or break your kids lax future. They are fun events to add to their high school resume. Yes, you may get the attention of a college coach you like but if you are bound for that school one event isn’t going to make a difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not an M&D 2022 parent. They are a very good team with several outstanding players. There are were many good players on the Baltimore Highlight Team, but also some not so good ones that should not have made the team. Blame those losses on the coaching staff and their selections, not the players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 22 won the Lax for the Cure Championship in June. They only played in one other championship format tournament this summer. McDonogh made it to the IAAM championship game. These posts would lead you to believe both of those teams were substandard. Both are elite teams.
The teams are elite yes but that changes nothing about the issues stated in a previous post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you need to do is look at the stats to see what happened and why it didn’t work! Mentioned selfish player was #1 in goals - 10 more than anyone else in the entire HL division. She was fed to by her club & HS teammate who was #1 in assists (and had 8 goals herself - UNC is getting an amazing player). No one else on the Balto HL team comes close in goals or assists. I am only looking at offensive players. There are offensive commits on this team going to UVA, Florida, Georgetown, Penn, Yale, Stanford & Maryland who scored less 5 goals the entire tournament. Many only having 1-2 goals. The only player who comes close to the 2 M&D22 Black players who ran the show is the Navy commit from Hero’s Green. And if I was the other Maryland commit from Hero’s I’d be looking for another college program to join. She just got a taste of what her college years will be like.
This

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not an M&D 2022 parent. They are a very good team with several outstanding players. There are were many good players on the Baltimore Highlight Team, but also some not so good ones that should not have made the team. Blame those losses on the coaching staff and their selections, not the players.
If you don’t play as a team against the better teams you will not win. The Baltimore HL team can get away with the me ball against weaker trams, but when the competition gets tough you better be able to move the ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

does anyone know why SB took her name out from Maryvale job?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

Headed to Richmond now that coach has exited for Clemson.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny. They are a very good team and top ten, no doubt. But lets not get carried away. They lost in the round robin to Fl. Got a bye for the first round of playoffs at LFTC. Then played a team demolished by injuries with no subs in the semi finals of LFTC. Played one real playoff game before that and then had questionable calls against MDU with flops all around in finals. Was up two players to go ahead by one goal and played keep away last 7-8 mins of 20 min game.
Then went 1-0-2 at Mid atlantics. Barely beat PA express and tied Liberty and BBL. Very good team and top ten no doubt. But anyone other than the people very close to the situation can see it is feed it to the very talented player and forget everyone else. If it were my daughter getting everything run through her, I wouldn't complain either. She is getting tons of press and that kind of is the reason people play club. To get noticed for college. Not saying it is right, but that is what club is for. Right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

Most likely knew BR was getting the job. She wasn’t a good fit there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

Who is SB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the Bryn Mawr job been filled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the Bryn Mawr job been filled?

Yes. Going to be public soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know much about Maryvale. Figure it will get better under BR. Are the facilities lacking?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

Who is SB

Shelly Brezicki

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

Is this true ? Richmond is going to hire SB for head coach position? I can’t imagine so...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MV has new coach and AD

Is this true ? Richmond is going to hire SB for head coach position? I can’t imagine so...
If it is said on BOTC, isn't it true?
Use your head. Richmond is not going to hire the SW 2022 Blue coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you so enamored with SB? She is not going to Richmond. She turned down the Maryvale job and the RPCS job. She just wants to raise her kids now. Let’s move on people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you so enamored with SB? She is not going to Richmond. She turned down the Maryvale job and the RPCS job. She just wants to raise her kids now. Let’s move on people.
Lighten up. No one is enamored.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turned down RPCS and Maryvale ? That’s hilarious. She wasn’t going to get either job. Brian was their choice at Maryvale. They just needed someone else to interview.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turned down RPCS and Maryvale ? That’s hilarious. She wasn’t going to get either job. Brian was their choice at Maryvale. They just needed someone else to interview.
You’re kidding right. She wasn’t about to give up all the benefits of being a Carroll County public school teacher and Head Coach of one the better teams in the 2A to work at a private school for less money.

Like Reply Quote
Page 48 of 117 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 116 117
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard