Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:37 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:10 PM
Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:01 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:58 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,685
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 34 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 33 34
Re: Team 91 MD
Anonymous #343213 08/01/21 09:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No names because of privacy but schools are
Loyola
St P
McD
Gilman
St Mary’s
Friends

My son plays for 91 and he goes to and starts on a private school team and Millon played ZERO role in him going there. Not a slap at MM because we never asked him to help, but he had nothing at all to do with where mine went, any scholarship or none of that.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #343288 08/01/21 04:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI… 6 kids over the past 2 years have left the 2025 91 Team and landed on Crabs 2025.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343298 08/01/21 05:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
benchwarmers

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343322 08/01/21 06:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
benchwarmers

Smart

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343342 08/01/21 07:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 needs more saving. Adding the 25 bench warmers won’t do much to save this train wreck. Good news is goalie dad and attack dad will continue to entertain on the sidelines with their buffoonery

That is great news, Cant wait to be entertained by them and MM. A twofer.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343919 08/04/21 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 needs more saving. Adding the 25 bench warmers won’t do much to save this train wreck. Good news is goalie dad and attack dad will continue to entertain on the sidelines with their buffoonery

That is great news, Cant wait to be entertained by them and MM. A twofer.
MM now the 26 coach? I missed the memo, thought Austin was still in charge.

Like Reply Quote
TLaxOne #344033 08/04/21 06:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to 91 2023 having to replace at least half of the team due to MM coaching the team and his son? Coach of my son’s club said 5 kids from that team are coming to our club and others going elsewhere

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344035 08/04/21 06:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no kid playing on any club teams but I watch them all.
Looneys is a sh@t show and players are bailing right and left.
FCA refused to play in any of the top tournaments. And their lower aged teams are terrible with Dad’s coaching Daddy ball.
Crabs is a waste of money for any team until the eighth grade.
Hawks is hit or miss.
Well if that isn’t creepy, I don’t know what is. You have no kid playing on any club team but you watch them all. Do you own a white van and tell them you have candy to give as well? Creep.

White Van labeled...FREE GATORADE AND DEEP TISSUE RUBS BETWEEN GAMES..... all while mumbling, "This would be Little Timmy if he hadn't been cut!" over and over again.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344082 08/04/21 10:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to 91 2023 having to replace at least half of the team due to MM coaching the team and his son? Coach of my son’s club said 5 kids from that team are coming to our club and others going elsewhere

Yep, MM can no longer avoid his reputation. Too many other clubs at this time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344303 08/06/21 12:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I recall correctly the "younger clubs" for 91 put up about 3 goals per game, give up about 12 per game, and are known for running 0-4, 0-5, 1-4, etc in tournaments set up by Millon himself.

I mean, continuous failure and trial by fire is one way to grow athletes. Not most athletes, but some I guess.

To be fair I also don't think that qualifies as MM "destroying" lacrosse careers. If your kid is semi-elite and gets sick of losing to elite talent, he can work to get better, get better coaching, or go to another team that will help him do the first two (most likely needs to do all 3).

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #344930 08/10/21 06:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
unfortunately its not about winning…clubs like Crabs, Looneys and FCA are trophy hunters and play mostly in the lower level tournaments unless its there own and they can rig it in their favor.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344931 08/10/21 07:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
unfortunately its not about winning…clubs like Crabs, Looneys and FCA are trophy hunters and play mostly in the lower level tournaments unless its there own and they can rig it in their favor.
Ok.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344935 08/10/21 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344952 08/10/21 09:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haaaa Haaaa Haaaaa! Rig the tournament? Kind of like when MM yells and screams from the sidelines for a call...to the SAME referees that he is paying because it is HIS tournament. How any parent would allow their son around him is beyond me.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344994 08/11/21 10:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It amazes me how little you know about youth lacrosse. All tournaments are rigged (set up) for the host team to make it to the semifinals. If any one disputes this you have no idea how things work. Here’s a shocker all tryouts- UA, Nike and all showcases have their teams picked before tryouts begin and some don’t even show up for tryouts and make the team.
I love having Mark Coach my son. We left another “elite” club to join 91 because of Marks teaching. He is one of the best instructors of the game , if not the best. Ask Grant Ament and a few other PLL players that worked with Mark individually. My son was a slightly below average player, as most kids are, to 91 helping us get him into an elite private school and now being recruited by all the major colleges offering substantial money ( and there’re many others on the 91 teams that feel the same).
Before you bash someone personally, who you don’t know, you should know some basic background facts. Please name me another club that has as many D1 commitments as Team91 2022! Please name the club and number of kids committed. It’s all due to Mark getting the buy in by the kids to want to be better.
I’m sure you’ll come back with the “break his arms” BS. Again this shows your lack of knowledge of the sport. This is an extremely common term when teaching defense in youth lacrosse... similar to ear holing someone in football. Break his arms is mentioned in most TV broadcast by every announcer.
Please grow up and stop bashing someone you don’t know. You are so envious of Mark it’s beginning to look like a one way man crush!

Like Reply Quote
Page 24 of 34 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 33 34
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard