Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:19 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:09 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 02:50 PM
Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 02:31 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,676
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 369 of 406 1 2 367 368 369 370 371 405 406
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #343109 07/31/21 02:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please name the coaches.... those who ran the club tournaments are the ones who are running the high school based tournaments. There will still be club for the none high school

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #343158 07/31/21 09:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Spallina’s team get beat down so badly at UA?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343167 07/31/21 09:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

While I think S is a good player, I predict at college level he will be an average player.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343181 07/31/21 11:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because the Team District evaluators picked the right players and Spalina is over-hyped.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343299 08/01/21 05:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I think S is a good player, I predict at college level he will be an average player.

Are you saying. you think S has “peaked”? Glory days are over?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343324 08/01/21 06:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is the lefty attack going to cuse who played on UA team? Always hear mixed things

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343328 08/01/21 07:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From long island?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343341 08/01/21 07:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe, I think his athleticism will not be enough in D1 college. He might play and start one day, not sure about that even, just wont be the superstar many think he will be.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343348 08/01/21 07:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you first hand that the talent on the NASG for the 2024s was off the charts loaded compared to the UA command team. Having said that, there was also about a 1/3 cross over between the two teams. Most of the NASG players I know were discouraged from UA too. Maybe bc I think a lot of coaches think it was way way too much lax for all of the boys this summer. We personally saw more injuries this year than ever…whether it was CoVId out of shape stuff or just too much repetition.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343350 08/01/21 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would disagree. The Nike event had at least twice as many college coaches at 2022/2023 age group/ compared to UA

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343365 08/01/21 08:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would disagree. The Nike event had at least twice as many college coaches at 2022/2023 age group/ compared to UA

Disagree about the same. Both events are good for any kid playing. When coaches start to tell you what events you can attend it’s time to move from that coach. Fat crab tell kids not to attend UA is embarrassing. He wants NIke to become a bigger event so his pockets get bigger. Than funnel all his crabs player to that event.

NLF is doing the same squeezing all the small clubs out.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343406 08/02/21 12:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree about the same. Both events are good for any kid playing. When coaches start to tell you what events you can attend it’s time to move from that coach. Fat crab tell kids not to attend UA is embarrassing. He wants NIke to become a bigger event so his pockets get bigger. Than funnel all his crabs player to that event.

NLF is all about money and Crabby is the head of that

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343415 08/02/21 07:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe, I think his athleticism will not be enough in D1 college. He might play and start one day, not sure about that even, just wont be the superstar many think he will be.

Here is my assessment our youngest played before a 91 game at NLF and I was skeptical prior and wanted to see it myself and to be really fair up at that event he was unguardable what I saw in a playoff game extremely impressive to the point we walked back for their semi final the next day and were equally impressed (son plays attack ) so we wanted to see it and he likes to watch different type players This past weekend we caught the last three quarters of DC vs LI game after ours and I agree he definitely didn’t have the same pop in that game and without that pop he comes back to pack a bit . Besides S the Long Island team as a whole looked exhausted and the DC boys were excellent and I didn’t mind watching LI get the beat down. Overall District evaluators did a great job picking teams.
Best news is now kids can turn it off fir a few weeks Have a great end of the summer before football and fall ball starts

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343418 08/02/21 07:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clubs only priority should be getting athletes exposure anything more and it isn’t pretty

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #343457 08/02/21 09:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Baltimore team make the Finals in the 2022 division? I watched the championship game and I haven't heard of half their roster. Could that be the reason? No Lids jr playing, no Lids SR coaching. No Crabs, No Hawks, No FCA

Like Reply Quote
Page 369 of 406 1 2 367 368 369 370 371 405 406
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard