BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 179 of 214 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
Where was the fair and honest system last year? Two club Directors took 20 girls combined from their clubs. No Elevate girls were selected. 3 girls outside those two clubs were selected. Did that seem like a fair tryout?
We are not discussing last year, we are discussing this year. So in your theory doing wrong by kids this year makes all right in the world because of the past. B.S. Enjoy your weekend at UAthe coaches/clubs affiliated with UA. The coaches have only seen her play against them and at UA tryouts. We don't know them. We've never spoken to them. Maybe the coaches go with the kids they know will produce? Nah, can't be anything like that.

That is impossible, I have read on this site many times that the selections are a joke and you have to be in the friends and family network. The tell me that only AS is a legitimate tryout and that club affiliation and connections do not matter at AS. AS is the only fair process.

AS so legitimate that they made 2 teams??? please stop justifying AS as an elite team. There are girls on YJ’s C team that made AS.
the best 22 and 23 and 25 are on UA. 24’s did AS, that’s it.

Ur dopey. There is an A and B team. Basically D1 and D2 get a chance to play for their prospective coaches

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are people who’ll pay $600 and those that won’t.

This whole system is so messed up this year. No legitimacy in the tryouts at all for either event. When my older kids made the UA team it meant something. After going thru this years tryouts and seeing who made the team and who didn’t, I say you’re in for one heck of a weekend as a stunad tries to showcase his C team players that he put on this roster. This guy couldn’t retain his 25 goalie. She ditched him the night before us lacrosse nationals. His team didn’t even know she wasn’t playing. What did he charge his team for that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are people who’ll pay $600 and those that won’t.

This whole system is so messed up this year. No legitimacy in the tryouts at all for either event. When my older kids made the UA team it meant something. After going thru this years tryouts and seeing who made the team and who didn’t, I say you’re in for one heck of a weekend as a stunad tries to showcase his C team players that he put on this roster. This guy couldn’t retain his 25 goalie. She ditched him the night before us lacrosse nationals. His team didn’t even know she wasn’t playing. What did he charge his team for that?

Sounds like a lot of sour grapes. The only thing I agree with is that the two events should not have conflicted. Some girls who made both were put in a tough position having to pay the money. On the other hand it’s the same amount of money as two prospect camps. Only difference is that prospect camp money goes to volunteer coaches, not money grabbing clubs. Both teams will be fine, but it’s sad to see that it’s about the adults and not the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
American Select is a joke. This coach is horrendous. Never saw such poor coaching in my life. What a waste of time and money! Learn a lesson and do not do this!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
American Select is a joke. This coach is horrendous. Never saw such poor coaching in my life. What a waste of time and money! Learn a lesson and do not do this!!
Which region and year?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
Where was the fair and honest system last year? Two club Directors took 20 girls combined from their clubs. No Elevate girls were selected. 3 girls outside those two clubs were selected. Did that seem like a fair tryout?
We are not discussing last year, we are discussing this year. So in your theory doing wrong by kids this year makes all right in the world because of the past. B.S. Enjoy your weekend at UA

My daughter was selected and she does not play for any of the coaches/clubs affiliated with UA. The coaches have only seen her play against them and at UA tryouts. We don't know them. We've never spoken to them. Maybe the coaches go with the kids they know will produce? Nah, can't be anything like that.

That is impossible, I have read on this site many times that the selections are a joke and you have to be in the friends and family network. The tell me that only AS is a legitimate tryout and that club affiliation and connections do not matter at AS. AS is the only fair process.

Believe whatever helps you sleep better at night. We don't know the coaches or those clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which region and year?

I mean, what did you expect? It’s all me-ball. Fine for points(if they can score them) but it leaves lots of ignored/bored middies and attack in its wake. And the coaches are thrown in there. If they do t know your player don’t expect a lot of confidence in your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
We are not discussing last year, we are discussing this year. So in your theory doing wrong by kids this year makes all right in the world because of the past. B.S. Enjoy your weekend at UA

My daughter was selected and she does not play for any of the coaches/clubs affiliated with UA. The coaches have only seen her play against them and at UA tryouts. We don't know them. We've never spoken to them. Maybe the coaches go with the kids they know will produce? Nah, can't be anything like that.

Believe whatever helps you sleep better at night. We don't know the coaches or those clubs.

Pretty sure you are responding to a sarcastic post...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I would love to know which level and region that the coach was horrendous at AS? Please let us know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don’t you tell us what QAnon says so we could weigh the pros and cons of this debate?

Is that your answer to the questions?

I realize that you know very little but can you at the very least simply tell us just one "truth" (related to lockdowns, masks, quarantines, medications, vaccines etc...) that has been disseminated to the public since the inception of the COVID 19 Virus.

If you want to make this political …Here’s a truth that just came right out of the man DTs mouth himself today. (Unless there was a ventriloquist with him). He suggest you get vaccinated! Hmmm , and he did as well a long time ago.

Also, the very republican governor of Alabama said the unvaccinated citizens of her state are “The Problem”. She just doesn’t get why the heck they wouldn’t get vaccinated. Duh

We are still waiting on one single Truth.... apparently individuals who have been fully vaccinated are getting Covid and Mask Mandates are once again being proposed and or implemented even for the fully vaccinated.

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaa baaaa baaaa

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island American Select teams do not win an age group championship, make only one finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island American Select teams do not win an age group championship, make only one finals.

Lots of coaches watching the 23s. They weren’t paying attention to the score seems like a win for the 23s that attended.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of coaches watching the 23s. They weren’t paying attention to the score seems like a win for the 23s that attended.

A shame that the ‘23 coach didn’t play to win in the semis. He played all the girls equally, some couldn’t catch or throw. Meanwhile the Grizzlies kept their best players on the field the entire game. Guess he wanted to get home faster to beat the traffic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the rosters of the Under armour All American, they have some of the top Long Island players on it. Might have something to do with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the rosters of the Under armour All American, they have some of the top Long Island players on it. Might have something to do with it.

Painful to watch. Ugly lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A shame that the ‘23 coach didn’t play to win in the semis. He played all the girls equally, some couldn’t catch or throw. Meanwhile the Grizzlies kept their best players on the field the entire game. Guess he wanted to get home faster to beat the traffic![/quote]

The 2023 coach was fantastic! He coached this team with integrity, expertise, and kindness. I suspect I know who this is as I had to hear you during a game yesterday. You sound ridiculous and pathetic and I’m grateful I don’t have to share a sideline w you anytime soon. And are you that dense that you didn’t know CT came into this as nearly an entire travel team? They were exceptional and it was great to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don’t you tell us what QAnon says so we could weigh the pros and cons of this debate?

I realize that you know very little but can you at the very least simply tell us just one "truth" (related to lockdowns, masks, quarantines, medications, vaccines etc...) that has been disseminated to the public since the inception of the COVID 19 Virus.

If you want to make this political …Here’s a truth that just came right out of the man DTs mouth himself today. (Unless there was a ventriloquist with him). He suggest you get vaccinated! Hmmm , and he did as well a long time ago.

Also, the very republican governor of Alabama said the unvaccinated citizens of her state are “The Problem”. She just doesn’t get why the heck they wouldn’t get vaccinated. Duh

We are still waiting on one single Truth.... apparently individuals who have been fully vaccinated are getting Covid and Mask Mandates are once again being proposed and or implemented even for the fully vaccinated.

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaa baaaa baaaa

And “WE” are still waiting on the DAF unvaccinated people to get vaccinated. So, they don’t keep allowing this virus to mutate! Look at the level of fully vaccinated versus unvaccinated that are contracting deathly outcomes from the virus! Open your eyes and find your own “truths”. I’m sure you know people who have been effected by this virus! The spread will continue as long as the ignorance and denial does! So, here’s a few emojis for you, 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A shame that the ‘23 coach didn’t play to win in the semis. He played all the girls equally, some couldn’t catch or throw. Meanwhile the Grizzlies kept their best players on the field the entire game. Guess he wanted to get home faster to beat the traffic!

The 2023 coach was fantastic! He coached this team with integrity, expertise, and kindness. I suspect I know who this is as I had to hear you during a game yesterday. You sound ridiculous and pathetic and I’m grateful I don’t have to share a sideline w you anytime soon. And are you that dense that you didn’t know CT came into this as nearly an entire travel team? They were exceptional and it was great to watch.[/quote]

I agree! The coach was great! The girls played so hard! All of them!!!! It was a terrific event with loads of coaches! We were very happy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 coach was fantastic! He coached this team with integrity, expertise, and kindness. I suspect I know who this is as I had to hear you during a game yesterday. You sound ridiculous and pathetic and I’m grateful I don’t have to share a sideline w you anytime soon. And are you that dense that you didn’t know CT came into this as nearly an entire travel team? They were exceptional and it was great to watch.[/quote]

Hmmmm…..every other team kept their entire starting lineup in the entire game. This tournament was entirely winnable. It’s ridiculous that every other coach put their best players on the field at crunch time. You can’t have two town girls turn the ball over every time the touch it and take 2mph shots and expect to win. This team was supposed to represent LI. If CR was coaching it would have been a different result.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A shame that the ‘23 coach didn’t play to win in the semis. He played all the girls equally, some couldn’t catch or throw. Meanwhile the Grizzlies kept their best players on the field the entire game. Guess he wanted to get home faster to beat the traffic![/quote]

Imagine that? A coach who helped showcase all the members of his team w college coaches in attendance!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Imagine that? A coach who helped showcase all the members of his team w college coaches in attendance![/quote]

Why didn’t the Grizzlies, MD, or NJ coach do that? In the end they didn’t win, but they put their team in the best position to do so. The first 5 games I get that everyone should play. But in the payoffs it should be play to win. LI could have come away with the win if properly coached

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Imagine that? A coach who helped showcase all the members of his team w college coaches in attendance![/quote]

Some girls are definitely crossed off the list after their performance! Better off not doing this

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meanwhile…UA girls are cruising and playing to win! Great coaching!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The competition at AS was great! College coaches were there and watching all the girls play. It was about getting seen. Girls played great and had super competition. Was a great event for the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? LI is in a super weak bracket in a watered down event. Don’t speak too soon. Still have to get out of weak bracket and play “to win”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the LI girls at AS played much tougher comp, right from the start compared to what UA /LI teams seem to have had to face so far.? Especially in the younger age group. Looks like Weak bracket to start at UA for LI girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The competition at AS was great! College coaches were there and watching all the girls play. It was about getting seen. Girls played great and had super competition. Was a great event for the girls.

There were no coaches there on Saturday. They all left for UA. Did not watch any of the semis, consolation games or championships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2023 coach was fantastic! He coached this team with integrity, expertise, and kindness. I suspect I know who this is as I had to hear you during a game yesterday. You sound ridiculous and pathetic and I’m grateful I don’t have to share a sideline w you anytime soon. And are you that dense that you didn’t know CT came into this as nearly an entire travel team? They were exceptional and it was great to watch.

Hmmmm…..every other team kept their entire starting lineup in the entire game. This tournament was entirely winnable. It’s ridiculous that every other coach put their best players on the field at crunch time. You can’t have two town girls turn the ball over every time the touch it and take 2mph shots and expect to win. This team was supposed to represent LI. If CR was coaching it would have been a different result.[/quote]

No LI team won this at any age level.
Calm down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unreal parent complaint. 23 LI coach got team in a position to tie the game late (against CT who blew them out 2 days earlier) and the ball didn’t go in, it happens. If you know lacrosse you wouldn’t be making these statements.

23 coach is the best on LI - you just might not be used to seeing good coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the LI girls at AS played much tougher comp, right from the start compared to what UA /LI teams seem to have had to face so far.? Especially in the younger age group. Looks like Weak bracket to start at UA for LI girls

Wahhhh wahhhhh. Supposed to be the best of the best select players in both these events right ? competition is competition. younger teams should have been able to pull it off instead of barely making playoffs, barely. A lot of AS teams were nearly an entire A or B club team. Are you saying your teams would lose like that in your regular club season to that same region? If not that can only mean the key club players were at UA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The competition was at AS and so we’re the coaches, it’s as simple as that. On average 50 coaches from the top schools were at every game. That’s what it was all about and it was a great event. We possibly could have won if we had only starters play but we were there for the girls to be seen! I’m pretty sure most of the team appreciates that except the one BadPerson bag whom everyone knows who it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should we analyze all the girl’s mistakes? Or just two you personally didn’t want on the field. Gross

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unreal parent complaint. 23 LI coach got team in a position to tie the game late (against CT who blew them out 2 days earlier) and the ball didn’t go in, it happens. If you know lacrosse you wouldn’t be making these statements.

23 coach is the best on LI - you just might not be used to seeing good coaching.

Lol, says the Legacy player groupie dad. There’s a reason your team doesn’t win anything and your best player went to UA instead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaa baaaa baaaa

And “WE” are still waiting on the DAF unvaccinated people to get vaccinated. So, they don’t keep allowing this virus to mutate! Look at the level of fully vaccinated versus unvaccinated that are contracting deathly outcomes from the virus! Open your eyes and find your own “truths”. I’m sure you know people who have been effected by this virus! The spread will continue as long as the ignorance and denial does! So, here’s a few emojis for you, 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠

I know people who were hospitalized after getting the vaccine. I also know people who contracted Covid after being fully vaccinated. Those are truths.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaa baaaa baaaa

I know people who were hospitalized after getting the vaccine. I also know people who contracted Covid after being fully vaccinated. Those are truths.

Ok, so you do know people being affected by this horrible virus!? Hmmm …Are the vaccinated hospitalized people you know on death beds situation or on ventilators?? Plenty of unvaccinated people are - unnecessarily, right now! That’s the “horrible truth” - (unnecessarily in the hospital on a ventilator)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know a lot of people with Covid. You should be careful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaa baaaa baaaa

"Find your own truths" ... in other words just make $#!& up or believe what you are being fed...

You still haven't answered the guys/gals question. What is one Truth that has been disseminated from the day that this virus was released on the world?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaa baaaa baaaa

"Find your own truths" ... in other words just make $#!& up or believe what you are being fed...

You still haven't answered the guys/gals question. What is one Truth that has been disseminated from the day that this virus was released on the world?

DENIAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were no coaches there on Saturday. They all left for UA. Did not watch any of the semis, consolation games or championships.
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Meanwhile…UA girls are cruising and playing to win! Great coaching!

Not true

Like Reply Quote
Page 179 of 214 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard