Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:36 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:27 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:09 PM
Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 02:31 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,676
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34
Re: Team 91 MD
Anonymous #343111 07/31/21 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 Md 2024 had 12 Freshman make varsity ( all MIAA ) and played significant minutes on their school team. Nine were new to their private school and 91 assisted each to get into their schools working with the high schools to find the right fight.

2025 haven’t lost a game in a few years (I think their won vs loss is close to 50-0).

2026 is extremely competitive team that continues to get better and with the new additions will compete for the top along with Hawks. Also have already assisted 6 players into private schools for eighth grade.

All other younger teams have excellent players who are competitive now and will continue to grow.

Team 91 is the most competitive club.

We are one of the out of staters that have been mentioned (bitched and cried about forever). We are very fortunate we could move to Maryland and go to a top MIAA school. We chose 91 after doing research on the other clubs in the area and chose 91 for the reason of the facts I stated above.

Got it Mark ! You are the Best. Now to put the Cherry on top, go shout out to an opposing 5th grader " Break His Arms " .

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #343115 07/31/21 03:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 team has the Hawks running scared!!!
Ok, this takes the cake. I am not a Hawks fan at all, but this is funny stuff. Please let us know when the first matchup is so we can come watch. LOL, Hawks running scared from Crabs. You, sir, have lost your marbles.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343125 07/31/21 05:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A dense response from another couple of stunad! Sorry your sons didnt make the cut or wasn’t invited to play on one of their teams

No one wants to play for MM. He has destroyed more youth lacrosse careers then developed.

Don't kid yourself. 91 does not develop players. Their model is addition by subtraction by offering prospective players reduced fees.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343128 07/31/21 06:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please enlighten us how MM ruined your sons lacrosse career? The one team he coaches is 2025 which is the “1 team based on their winning NLF. Not one kid has left and they are constantly being asked by others if they can join.

I have no kid playing on any club teams but I watch them all.
Looneys is a sh@t show and players are bailing right and left.
FCA refused to play in any of the top tournaments. And their lower aged teams are terrible with Dad’s coaching Daddy ball.
Crabs is a waste of money for any team until the eighth grade.
Hawks is hit or miss.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343132 07/31/21 06:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA refused to play in any of the top tournaments. And their lower aged teams are terrible with Dad’s coaching Daddy ball.
Hawks is hit or miss.
Well if that isn’t creepy, I don’t know what is. You have no kid playing on any club team but you watch them all. Do you own a white van and tell them you have candy to give as well? Creep.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343145 07/31/21 07:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please enlighten us how MM ruined your sons lacrosse career? The one team he coaches is 2025 which is the “1 team based on their winning NLF. Not one kid has left and they are constantly being asked by others if they can join.

Hawks is hit or miss.

No one has to "enlighten" you or any one else. It is very obvious who is posting these, it's king Laxxt head himself, MM. He is just plain wrong for any level of youth ;lacrosse and he is not a good ambassador for youth lacrosse.
Now I question you, list the names of all the kids you have assisted in getting a scholarship into a private MIAA school. Only need to do it for the years 2023, 2024 and 2025. Also list all of the MIAA schools. We will be waiting Mark M.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343154 07/31/21 08:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No names because of privacy but schools are
Loyola
St P
McD
Gilman
St Mary’s
Friends

Like Reply Quote
TLaxOne #343160 07/31/21 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Looneys is a place to go when you can’t make any other elite level team
2. FCA plays In all the best tournaments based on reputation
3. Crabs 8th grade teams and above are always nationally ranked
4. Hawks pre high school teams are tops
5. 91 teams are a joke unless MM has a kid on the team

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343161 07/31/21 09:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I do !! Kills you that you don’t know who I am and because I know you and your sons not worth me watching . Good luck with your public school.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343162 07/31/21 09:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your disliking of Millon is over the top. I’m really sorry about your son. I hope he doesn’t ever play for me

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #343165 07/31/21 09:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks is hit or miss.

I thought both your sons play for 91 Mark ?? And how could you forget with all the attention they get over any other teammate. LOL

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343166 07/31/21 09:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I do !! Kills you that you don’t know who I am and because I know you and your sons not worth me watching . Good luck with your public school.

Mark is back, Hi There !

Like Reply Quote
TLaxOne #343179 07/31/21 11:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 Team 91 MD has never beaten Hawks or even come close. The 26 team is terrible. They might be good if the 25’s holdback and play

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #343203 08/01/21 08:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 Team 91 MD has never beaten Hawks or even come close. The 26 team is terrible. They might be good if the 25’s holdback and play
That was the only way to save the team, and exactly what they did.

Like Reply Quote
TLaxOne #343211 08/01/21 09:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 needs more saving. Adding the 25 bench warmers won’t do much to save this train wreck. Good news is goalie dad and attack dad will continue to entertain on the sidelines with their buffoonery

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard