BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 72 73
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to Girls 2024 (10th Graders) for the Fall 2021/Summer 2022 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that UA and AS National events are actually happening, does anyone at either event have any constructive feedback?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents may act like 4th graders on here.. but Im pretty sure the class of 2024 is heading to 10th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Love this site. Not a single one of you actually has the facts correct. That’s usually the case on here. But you all keep going. Don’t let facts get in the way of your drama.

Bets on which 91 rep posted this

Probably the woman with the black hair that works for 91. She is full of sell importance but little else. Big mouth, little brain. Just a cog in the great wheel and 91 let’s her think she’s more. This way they can milk her too. Milking the suckers as they line up to be milked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that UA and AS National events are actually happening, does anyone at either event have any constructive feedback?

bump

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attending AS and was at UA last year. I think AS makes more sense since coaches recruit by graduation year. This year coaches needed to see the 2023's. How many 23's would be on the Highlight rosters. The same holds true for the 24’s next year. The decision to do AS was difficult because it was new. For our region, the top players came to the AS tryout and filled the roster so it made the decision easier. There are still many excellent players doing UA but seems 23 the rosters were more impressive for 23, 24, & 25 at AS. Went over to watch several 23 games in between my daughter's games and the competition and coach turnout was excellent. We did UA last year but it was regional and coaches could not be in attendance. I cannot speak on the UA tournament with all regions together to be fully honest. I’m sure the senior game will be fun to watch. We will come out for AS again next year for the reasons listed above. My only recommendation would be that next year they give the girls more swag. Girls get a lot of stuff at UA 150 for a similar cost. This was the first year for AS with many start-up costs, so hoping if my daughter makes it again, they get some good gear! A Nike Senior game would be cool as well, but that may be in the works as it makes sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attending AS and was at UA last year. I think AS makes more sense since coaches recruit by graduation year. This year coaches needed to see the 2023's. How many 23's would be on the Highlight rosters. The same holds true for the 24’s next year. The decision to do AS was difficult because it was new. For our region, the top players came to the AS tryout and filled the roster so it made the decision easier. There are still many excellent players doing UA but seems 23 the rosters were more impressive for 23, 24, & 25 at AS. Went over to watch several 23 games in between my daughter's games and the competition and coach turnout was excellent. We did UA last year but it was regional and coaches could not be in attendance. I cannot speak on the UA tournament with all regions together to be fully honest. I’m sure the senior game will be fun to watch. We will come out for AS again next year for the reasons listed above. My only recommendation would be that next year they give the girls more swag. Girls get a lot of stuff at UA 150 for a similar cost. This was the first year for AS with many start-up costs, so hoping if my daughter makes it again, they get some good gear! A Nike Senior game would be cool as well, but that may be in the works as it makes sense.

Of course your kid will make it, she had 2 teams per age group. Maybe 3 next year.
Best “selected” talent still at UA. Look at the W’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every region at AS had one team per age except for Long Island. Maybe better LI players at UA or AS teams weakened with split but for many regions the better players were at AS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course your kid will make it, she had 2 teams per age group. Maybe 3 next year.
Best “selected” talent still at UA. Look at the W’s.

What happened was that they picked one team of 22 from the girls who tried out, the one not picked were put on the red team, and then they sent out invites to fill the rest of the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love this site. Not a single one of you actually has the facts correct. That’s usually the case on here. But you all keep going. Don’t let facts get in the way of your drama.

Probably the woman with the black hair that works for 91. She is full of sell importance but little else. Big mouth, little brain. Just a cog in the great wheel and 91 let’s her think she’s more. This way they can milk her too. Milking the suckers as they line up to be milked.

No matter what the scenario was those kids got screwed out of a good coach and the chance to actually have a good team. If those kids are smart they’d head the warnings of what 91 did this week and bail.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what’s going on with crossfire now that all of that drama in the old thread went down? Are those kids going to stay for the other coach? Team will likely still be weak and with two parents coaches those kids are in for some huge differences in what they’re used to receiving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No matter what the scenario was those kids got screwed out of a good coach and the chance to actually have a good team. If those kids are smart they’d head the warnings of what 91 did this week and bail.

They should have heeded the warnings last year when Coach Tilts was promoting the team. She’s very nice and very good, but 91 is still 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should have heeded the warnings last year when Coach Tilts was promoting the team. She’s very nice and very good, but 91 is still 91.

If her team is smart they’ll all register to follow her or at least move elsewhere. The club clearly doesn’t care about them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Attending AS and was at UA last year. I think AS makes more sense since coaches recruit by graduation year. This year coaches needed to see the 2023's. How many 23's would be on the Highlight rosters. The same holds true for the 24’s next year. The decision to do AS was difficult because it was new. For our region, the top players came to the AS tryout and filled the roster so it made the decision easier. There are still many excellent players doing UA but seems 23 the rosters were more impressive for 23, 24, & 25 at AS. Went over to watch several 23 games in between my daughter's games and the competition and coach turnout was excellent. We did UA last year but it was regional and coaches could not be in attendance. I cannot speak on the UA tournament with all regions together to be fully honest. I’m sure the senior game will be fun to watch. We will come out for AS again next year for the reasons listed above. My only recommendation would be that next year they give the girls more swag. Girls get a lot of stuff at UA 150 for a similar cost. This was the first year for AS with many start-up costs, so hoping if my daughter makes it again, they get some good gear! A Nike Senior game would be cool as well, but that may be in the works as it makes sense.

Thank you for your feedback - very helpful!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tilts works very hard. She’s never even met her new team and has already started up social media work for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tilts works very hard. She’s never even met her new team and has already started up social media work for them

Where is she moving? 91 2024 tryouts has a huge turnout and most of them knew her

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one wanted to lose her it was a real bummer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is she moving? 91 2024 tryouts has a huge turnout and most of them knew her

Jesters 2024 black head and 2024 pink assistant according to her bio on Instagram. Wondering if Jesters is smart enough to post that she’s their new 2024 coach on any sort of platform. They’d likely profit off her just like 91 did by using her name to market

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are kids following her ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters. I think you can still try out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Jesters Black will be good this upcoming year? Some key returners, and good girls from other clubs joining like elevate. And now with tilts as the coach, they will be a much better team than past years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Jesters Black will be good this upcoming year? Some key returners, and good girls from other clubs joining like elevate. And now with tilts as the coach, they will be a much better team than past years.

Jesters black was pretty good last year. Add a non-daddy coach and a few key girls they’re going to be very good. Tilts turned crossfire around and it seems like she’s very well known in the college recruiting world as that was one of her roles at 91

I think that teams about to be stacked especially if any of her top kids from 91 go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are kids following her ?

It’s better to be on the YJ D team then be at 91 girls. At least you won’t be stuck in MyLolipop tournaments all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters black was pretty good last year. Add a non-daddy coach and a few key girls they’re going to be very good. Tilts turned crossfire around and it seems like she’s very well known in the college recruiting world as that was one of her roles at 91

I think that teams about to be stacked especially if any of her top kids from 91 go

How did 91 do this year ? Who is going to take the coach that’s leaving place at 91? Did 91 already have tryouts? Did she do this after tryouts? Hopefully at least let girls who followed her to 91 know she was leaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the better question is how 91 will be now… that coach is a looney bin who only has her kids interest at heart. Good luck to any of Tilts kids who stay. Perozzis ego won’t allow her to treat the crossfire group with any sort of decency

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did 91 do this year ? Who is going to take the coach that’s leaving place at 91? Did 91 already have tryouts? Did she do this after tryouts? Hopefully at least let girls who followed her to 91 know she was leaving.

Our girls did well this year. 91 hasn’t told anyone anything. Tilts was the only one transparent this entire time which is why so many of us are pissed at the club. If you go back to the old 2024 thread you can see that no one is happy. A woman from bandits Perozzi is taking over the A team. We don’t know her very well but from BOTC posts she’s been referred to as a cancer which is unsettling. None of us want her as a coach but we don’t really have an option but to say yes to her until we’re able to go to other tryouts this week and next week to see if we have a second option. No new players brought in took a spot at 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All it takes is a dedicated coach and kids who want it and they can flourish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our girls did well this year. 91 hasn’t told anyone anything. Tilts was the only one transparent this entire time which is why so many of us are pissed at the club. If you go back to the old 2024 thread you can see that no one is happy. A woman from bandits Perozzi is taking over the A team. We don’t know her very well but from BOTC posts she’s been referred to as a cancer which is unsettling. None of us want her as a coach but we don’t really have an option but to say yes to her until we’re able to go to other tryouts this week and next week to see if we have a second option. No new players brought in took a spot at 91.

WOW, hopefully coach Tilts gave you a heads up and invited you all to 91 tryouts starting tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTC - Can this title be fixed. Not 4th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW, hopefully coach Tilts gave you a heads up and invited you all to 91 tryouts starting tomorrow

Did you mean jesters tryouts tomorrow?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you mean jesters tryouts tomorrow?

Yes! Jesters tryouts tomorrow. Did she tell “her” 91 girls to come to tryouts? The ones that have been so loyal to her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour was an incredible event!! Awesome exposure and well run. Both Long Island Command and Highlight made it to the championship. All the girls were extremely well coached all week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour was an incredible event!! Awesome exposure and well run. Both Long Island Command and Highlight made it to the championship. All the girls were extremely well coached all week.

Against watered down competition. Did they win championships? Teams played to get to championships on the weak side. How did it end?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Under Armour was an incredible event!! Awesome exposure and well run. Both Long Island Command and Highlight made it to the championship. All the girls were extremely well coached all week."

You must be one of the people who tags own daughter and Booker Corrigan in your social media, congratulating them on a great event. Blech. Get real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Highlight won. All the college head coaches were at UA. How d you make out at American select.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 adding parent coaches and Jesters minimizing them. Definitely a move in the right direction for Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Highlight won. All the college head coaches were at UA. How d you make out at American select.

College coaches were all at AS. Coaches tent filled with head coaches. They headed to UA after. I’m sure the games at AS impressed them more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Will Jesters Black will be good this upcoming year? Some key returners, and good girls from other clubs joining like elevate. And now with tilts as the coach, they will be a much better team than past years.

Yes! Jesters tryouts tomorrow. Did she tell “her” 91 girls to come to tryouts? The ones that have been so loyal to her.

I’m lost … if they played for her they were her players? I’m sure there are 91 girls going. You seem a little bitter, care to share why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 adding parent coaches and Jesters minimizing them. Definitely a move in the right direction for Jesters.

Someone on here commented weeks ago they were unhappy with jesters black parent coaches so I guess they took the feedback

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard