BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 33 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rosters finalized?
Why don’t any of these clubs (aside from FCA) post their rosters?
Would be interesting to see who retains the most and where the new kids are coming from.
Because they don't need to appease a whacko father.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18 Division 1 recruits committed from Team 91 2022 team is impressive - he’s doing something right. You may not always agree with his antics but he gets a lot out of these boys and they compete for him at the top level.

He oldest son played on this team until he reclassed. All resources were thrown at it; similar to his youngest sons. The rest of the club is a dumpster fire.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Md 2024 had 12 Freshman make varsity ( all MIAA ) and played significant minutes on their school team. Nine were new to their private school and 91 assisted each to get into their schools working with the high schools to find the right fight.

2025 haven’t lost a game in a few years (I think their won vs loss is close to 50-0).

2026 is extremely competitive team that continues to get better and with the new additions will compete for the top along with Hawks. Also have already assisted 6 players into private schools for eighth grade.

All other younger teams have excellent players who are competitive now and will continue to grow.

Team 91 is the most competitive club.

We are one of the out of staters that have been mentioned (bitched and cried about forever). We are very fortunate we could move to Maryland and go to a top MIAA school. We chose 91 after doing research on the other clubs in the area and chose 91 for the reason of the facts I stated above.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional and obviously very envious of Mark Millon. He has built a solid club program in about five years. Please provide us with another Baltimore club teams stats from top to bottom that compare.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. 91 is the greatest. How do I get my kid involved???

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark, stop making posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A dense response from another couple of stunad! Sorry your sons didnt make the cut or wasn’t invited to play on one of their teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 team has the Hawks running scared!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can’t unless they ask you. Sorry there are a bunch of decent lower level clubs for your son.
Looneys, Breakers and FCA might be a less talented players where they’d let your son sit on the bench for $2500.00.
Good luck and let me know if you need a referral.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A dense response from another couple of stunad! Sorry your sons didnt make the cut or wasn’t invited to play on one of their teams

No one wants to play for MM. He has destroyed more youth lacrosse careers then developed.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Md 2024 had 12 Freshman make varsity ( all MIAA ) and played significant minutes on their school team. Nine were new to their private school and 91 assisted each to get into their schools working with the high schools to find the right fight.

2025 haven’t lost a game in a few years (I think their won vs loss is close to 50-0).

2026 is extremely competitive team that continues to get better and with the new additions will compete for the top along with Hawks. Also have already assisted 6 players into private schools for eighth grade.

All other younger teams have excellent players who are competitive now and will continue to grow.

Team 91 is the most competitive club.

We are one of the out of staters that have been mentioned (bitched and cried about forever). We are very fortunate we could move to Maryland and go to a top MIAA school. We chose 91 after doing research on the other clubs in the area and chose 91 for the reason of the facts I stated above.

Got it Mark ! You are the Best. Now to put the Cherry on top, go shout out to an opposing 5th grader " Break His Arms " .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 team has the Hawks running scared!!!
Ok, this takes the cake. I am not a Hawks fan at all, but this is funny stuff. Please let us know when the first matchup is so we can come watch. LOL, Hawks running scared from Crabs. You, sir, have lost your marbles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one wants to play for MM. He has destroyed more youth lacrosse careers then developed.

Don't kid yourself. 91 does not develop players. Their model is addition by subtraction by offering prospective players reduced fees.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please enlighten us how MM ruined your sons lacrosse career? The one team he coaches is 2025 which is the “1 team based on their winning NLF. Not one kid has left and they are constantly being asked by others if they can join.

I have no kid playing on any club teams but I watch them all.
Looneys is a sh@t show and players are bailing right and left.
FCA refused to play in any of the top tournaments. And their lower aged teams are terrible with Dad’s coaching Daddy ball.
Crabs is a waste of money for any team until the eighth grade.
Hawks is hit or miss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA refused to play in any of the top tournaments. And their lower aged teams are terrible with Dad’s coaching Daddy ball.
Hawks is hit or miss.
Well if that isn’t creepy, I don’t know what is. You have no kid playing on any club team but you watch them all. Do you own a white van and tell them you have candy to give as well? Creep.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please enlighten us how MM ruined your sons lacrosse career? The one team he coaches is 2025 which is the “1 team based on their winning NLF. Not one kid has left and they are constantly being asked by others if they can join.

Hawks is hit or miss.

No one has to "enlighten" you or any one else. It is very obvious who is posting these, it's king Laxxt head himself, MM. He is just plain wrong for any level of youth ;lacrosse and he is not a good ambassador for youth lacrosse.
Now I question you, list the names of all the kids you have assisted in getting a scholarship into a private MIAA school. Only need to do it for the years 2023, 2024 and 2025. Also list all of the MIAA schools. We will be waiting Mark M.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No names because of privacy but schools are
Loyola
St P
McD
Gilman
St Mary’s
Friends

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Looneys is a place to go when you can’t make any other elite level team
2. FCA plays In all the best tournaments based on reputation
3. Crabs 8th grade teams and above are always nationally ranked
4. Hawks pre high school teams are tops
5. 91 teams are a joke unless MM has a kid on the team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I do !! Kills you that you don’t know who I am and because I know you and your sons not worth me watching . Good luck with your public school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your disliking of Millon is over the top. I’m really sorry about your son. I hope he doesn’t ever play for me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks is hit or miss.

I thought both your sons play for 91 Mark ?? And how could you forget with all the attention they get over any other teammate. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I do !! Kills you that you don’t know who I am and because I know you and your sons not worth me watching . Good luck with your public school.

Mark is back, Hi There !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 Team 91 MD has never beaten Hawks or even come close. The 26 team is terrible. They might be good if the 25’s holdback and play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 Team 91 MD has never beaten Hawks or even come close. The 26 team is terrible. They might be good if the 25’s holdback and play
That was the only way to save the team, and exactly what they did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 needs more saving. Adding the 25 bench warmers won’t do much to save this train wreck. Good news is goalie dad and attack dad will continue to entertain on the sidelines with their buffoonery

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No names because of privacy but schools are
Loyola
St P
McD
Gilman
St Mary’s
Friends

My son plays for 91 and he goes to and starts on a private school team and Millon played ZERO role in him going there. Not a slap at MM because we never asked him to help, but he had nothing at all to do with where mine went, any scholarship or none of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI… 6 kids over the past 2 years have left the 2025 91 Team and landed on Crabs 2025.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
benchwarmers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
benchwarmers

Smart

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 needs more saving. Adding the 25 bench warmers won’t do much to save this train wreck. Good news is goalie dad and attack dad will continue to entertain on the sidelines with their buffoonery

That is great news, Cant wait to be entertained by them and MM. A twofer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is great news, Cant wait to be entertained by them and MM. A twofer.
MM now the 26 coach? I missed the memo, thought Austin was still in charge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to 91 2023 having to replace at least half of the team due to MM coaching the team and his son? Coach of my son’s club said 5 kids from that team are coming to our club and others going elsewhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is hit or miss.
Well if that isn’t creepy, I don’t know what is. You have no kid playing on any club team but you watch them all. Do you own a white van and tell them you have candy to give as well? Creep.

White Van labeled...FREE GATORADE AND DEEP TISSUE RUBS BETWEEN GAMES..... all while mumbling, "This would be Little Timmy if he hadn't been cut!" over and over again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to 91 2023 having to replace at least half of the team due to MM coaching the team and his son? Coach of my son’s club said 5 kids from that team are coming to our club and others going elsewhere

Yep, MM can no longer avoid his reputation. Too many other clubs at this time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I recall correctly the "younger clubs" for 91 put up about 3 goals per game, give up about 12 per game, and are known for running 0-4, 0-5, 1-4, etc in tournaments set up by Millon himself.

I mean, continuous failure and trial by fire is one way to grow athletes. Not most athletes, but some I guess.

To be fair I also don't think that qualifies as MM "destroying" lacrosse careers. If your kid is semi-elite and gets sick of losing to elite talent, he can work to get better, get better coaching, or go to another team that will help him do the first two (most likely needs to do all 3).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
unfortunately its not about winning…clubs like Crabs, Looneys and FCA are trophy hunters and play mostly in the lower level tournaments unless its there own and they can rig it in their favor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
unfortunately its not about winning…clubs like Crabs, Looneys and FCA are trophy hunters and play mostly in the lower level tournaments unless its there own and they can rig it in their favor.
Ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haaaa Haaaa Haaaaa! Rig the tournament? Kind of like when MM yells and screams from the sidelines for a call...to the SAME referees that he is paying because it is HIS tournament. How any parent would allow their son around him is beyond me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It amazes me how little you know about youth lacrosse. All tournaments are rigged (set up) for the host team to make it to the semifinals. If any one disputes this you have no idea how things work. Here’s a shocker all tryouts- UA, Nike and all showcases have their teams picked before tryouts begin and some don’t even show up for tryouts and make the team.
I love having Mark Coach my son. We left another “elite” club to join 91 because of Marks teaching. He is one of the best instructors of the game , if not the best. Ask Grant Ament and a few other PLL players that worked with Mark individually. My son was a slightly below average player, as most kids are, to 91 helping us get him into an elite private school and now being recruited by all the major colleges offering substantial money ( and there’re many others on the 91 teams that feel the same).
Before you bash someone personally, who you don’t know, you should know some basic background facts. Please name me another club that has as many D1 commitments as Team91 2022! Please name the club and number of kids committed. It’s all due to Mark getting the buy in by the kids to want to be better.
I’m sure you’ll come back with the “break his arms” BS. Again this shows your lack of knowledge of the sport. This is an extremely common term when teaching defense in youth lacrosse... similar to ear holing someone in football. Break his arms is mentioned in most TV broadcast by every announcer.
Please grow up and stop bashing someone you don’t know. You are so envious of Mark it’s beginning to look like a one way man crush!

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 33 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard