BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Girls 2030-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to Girls 2030 (4th Graders) & Fall 2021/Summer 2022 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2030-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m confused… 10th graders are 2024 not 2030… which is this thread about ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if 91 sent out invitations yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is 2031 and is deciding between Top Gun Black and Jesters. Anyone have experience with either of these programs last year? Looking for feedback on coaches and team culture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter aged out but right now I would go to jesters. Supportive coaches. Firmer great players. Teachers by trade and training. Nice girls good vibe. Top guns only care about their wallets.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Still waiting for 91 results which is beyond rude. It’s fine if we didn’t make it but what kind of club doesn’t inform people?!?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still waiting for 91 results which is beyond rude. It’s fine if we didn’t make it but what kind of club doesn’t inform people?!?!

They should let you know within a few days after tryouts. So, if you didn’t make it, you can try out somewhere else. Hopefully you tried out other places as well. They are probably waiting in acceptance responses. Then if they need a few more , still have it open. Not really fair to leave you hanging. It’s totally rude!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should let you know within a few days after tryouts. So, if you didn’t make it, you can try out somewhere else. Hopefully you tried out other places as well. They are probably waiting in acceptance responses. Then if they need a few more , still have it open. Not really fair to leave you hanging. It’s totally rude!

Team 91 is a boys program, get your daughter out of their as soon as possible or you will regret it. I heard they are on their 5th woman's director in 3 years and apparently their last director left a few days before tryouts and went to Jesters who already have so many great coaches. My oldest daughter was there and we left and this is our third year with the Jesters and it is night and day better then 91. My middle daughter is now with 30 Jesters Pink Team and the coaching is great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 is a boys program, get your daughter out of their as soon as possible or you will regret it. I heard they are on their 5th woman's director in 3 years and apparently their last director left a few days before tryouts and went to Jesters who already have so many great coaches. My oldest daughter was there and we left and this is our third year with the Jesters and it is night and day better then 91. My middle daughter is now with 30 Jesters Pink Team and the coaching is great.

91 girls side is nothing like it was a few years ago. 2030 coaches are committed and great. The training can’t be beat w winter academy. Going to be a very solid team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 girls side is nothing like it was a few years ago. 2030 coaches are committed and great. The training can’t be beat w winter academy. Going to be a very solid team

That's what they said when my daughter was that age. Nothing has changed if you look at any of the other age groups. They take your money and then fold. If your daughter is really good, she will go to a YJ B team. Run fast!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what they said when my daughter was that age. Nothing has changed if you look at any of the other age groups. They take your money and then fold. If your daughter is really good, she will go to a YJ B team. Run fast!

I see your point, but really believe the resources they are putting in is different now. You may be right, I may be right. I think everyone running to YJ is a joke unless that’s truly where they are happy. Did u see the ‘29 91 team play YJ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you know why the 29 team is good right?

BS is clearly showing up to practice more than his brother does

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are there in eastern Suffolk? My daughter is good, but I can't get her so far west for 91 practices all the time. This is 4th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know a Coach Bascelli? 2030 YJ team. Deciding between taking a spot on that team or staying with a different team with a known quantity in coaching. Thx.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are there in eastern Suffolk? My daughter is good, but I can't get her so far west for 91 practices all the time. This is 4th grade.

Lax On, Legacy are options as well out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That director that left was awesome! We went to the spring indoor clinics with Coach Tilts and Coach Claire and the two were a dynamic duo. We went to 91 tryouts but accepted elsewhere. The younger 91 teams are great, but like many have said they don’t have the resources on the girls side to really grow. I think that even if 91 is stronger right now it’ll even out soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy is a better option of the 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy is a better option of the 2

What makes Legacy a better option?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty is a great option in Nassau

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello, I accidentally posted this question on the 2029 thread so please excuse my repost.

YJ 2030 has three teams: Babst, Bascelli, Mullen. Can someone explain what the difference between the three teams is? Is there an A, B, C team? Is one Nassau and one Suffolk, or are they all mixed? I believe the Babst team is made up of mostly girls who were on the team last years whereas Bascelli and Mullen are mostly new YJ members? If anyone could shed any light on the 2030 teams, it’s be greatly appreciated!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are talking 3rd grade here… right? Is there an “A” team at this age? Geesh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello, I accidentally posted this question on the 2029 thread so please excuse my repost.

YJ 2030 has three teams: Babst, Bascelli, Mullen. Can someone explain what the difference between the three teams is? Is there an A, B, C team? Is one Nassau and one Suffolk, or are they all mixed? I believe the Babst team is made up of mostly girls who were on the team last years whereas Bascelli and Mullen are mostly new YJ members? If anyone could shed any light on the 2030 teams, it’s be greatly appreciated!

Jesters is one of the fastest growing and well developed programs along the way. Really great coaching and training and wonderful organization from the top down. I foresee them being in the top five for every age group over the next few years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Babst is the A team, most of the girls are from last year plus 5 new girls.
Bascelli is the B team, a few girls moved down from last year.
Mullen is Nassau team. I believeall the girls are new.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about Lax On? Some girls from our daughter's PAL team are playing for them but I've never even heard of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are talking 3rd grade here… right? Is there an “A” team at this age? Geesh

Are you joking? You don't think 3rd graders have the ability to separate themselves? There's some kids who struggle to catch and throw at that age and others who are advanced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this age group saw Legacy give the Liberty team and a GC team a run for there $. They have an A and B team as well. Think they are out of East Islip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey coaches it's 4 th grade play ALL of your girls equally!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this age group saw Legacy give the Liberty team and a GC team a run for there $. They have an A and B team as well. Think they are out of East Islip.

I think Legacy is a much better program for girls than 91 ! You should look at Legacy or Top Guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Legacy is a much better program for girls than 91 ! You should look at Legacy or Top Guns

In the past maybe. 91 girls program has completely revamped- program now mirrors the boys w training, winter academy, top level coaching. Younger teams going to be very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the past maybe. 91 girls program has completely revamped- program now mirrors the boys w training, winter academy, top level coaching. Younger teams going to be very good

Disagree- you have bafoons running it. The only reason the younger teams are getting any attention is BS daughter. They look good right now but years from now the girls ahead of them still wont have even started to plow a lane for them to be important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree- you have bafoons running it. The only reason the younger teams are getting any attention is BS daughter. They look good right now but years from now the girls ahead of them still wont have even started to plow a lane for them to be important.

Have you been to their practices? You know the 6 coaches that are at my daughters practices twice a week? You are correct BS has a daughter and I’m sure that’s driving him even more. Great. Not sure why I need older teams to plow anything- the ‘29’s seemed to do enough of that last year. It’s about training and player development- nobody dies it better than 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question, I have an older son 2025 who has played travel for awhile. Now looking into travel for my 2030 daughter. Is it just me or are there 2-3 times the number of travel lacrosse organizations for girls? And it seems that each have at least an A and B team (or AA which never made any sense to me) with most organizations having C teams also. It just seems so crazy to me that this many girls are playing travel lacrosse at this age? Is it the face that girls travel specifically is over saturated or maybe it’s 5 years later for me and travel lacrosse has just become more popular in general? With my son, the kids who played travel were somewhat exceptional, revisiting this again with my daughter, it seems like everyone and anyone is playing travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question, I have an older son 2025 who has played travel for awhile. Now looking into travel for my 2030 daughter. Is it just me or are there 2-3 times the number of travel lacrosse organizations for girls? And it seems that each have at least an A and B team (or AA which never made any sense to me) with most organizations having C teams also. It just seems so crazy to me that this many girls are playing travel lacrosse at this age? Is it the face that girls travel specifically is over saturated or maybe it’s 5 years later for me and travel lacrosse has just become more popular in general? With my son, the kids who played travel were somewhat exceptional, revisiting this again with my daughter, it seems like everyone and anyone is playing travel.

I have 2 daughters and definitely a lot of teams out there and would say most clubs have A and B teams. I think top priorities are finding a club close to home, with good coaching that allows your child more than average plying time. Would pick a B team at a quality organization close to home at this age group. good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More options for girls lacrosse than boys lacrosse in college as well, not to mention I would say "better" academic schools with lacrosse for girls. BC, Northwestern, Michigan, VT, as examples of only womens programs. Thank you Title IX.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other than Legacy being "better" does anyone know anything about Laxon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's everyone doing with their Fall training? I'm looking for a team in the spring or next year for my daughter. Looking for something that is competitive but more importantly good training at this age. Prefer to stay in nassau county.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's everyone doing with their Fall training? I'm looking for a team in the spring or next year for my daughter. Looking for something that is competitive but more importantly good training at this age. Prefer to stay in nassau county.

Not Nassau but 91 training has been excellent. Great coaches who are very engaged and practicing twice a week. Winter skills academy starts in December at their facility in Commack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not Nassau but 91 training has been excellent. Great coaches who are very engaged and practicing twice a week. Winter skills academy starts in December at their facility in Commack.

Not 91 posting about themselves constantly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe Jesters? Know people with younger kids on that. They say training is good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard