BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 72 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 71 72
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was there a good turn out at mad dog north (new team)?

Also, is anyone hearing about more partnerships like O2/riot, United/BBL. I saw Towermen is partnering with Tri-State for box.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Also, is anyone hearing about more partnerships like O2/riot, United/BBL. I saw Towermen is partnering with Tri-State for box.

Smart move . SHP connect for the 7/8th graders coming up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smart move . SHP connect for the 7/8th graders coming up.
Towermen going to be one to watch, can they keep that team together past 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by njlaxx11
Mad Dog just started a North program. With their prominence on the national level, kids might wanna start heading over there. I don't see BBL getting the shore kids.
Did they have any numbers at their tryouts?

Good question. That area is so saturated with clubs. I suspect, they are going to have an uphill battle.

not sure on numbers. they are practicing out of Cedar Grove, I'm not so sure as to who the competing club teams would be. Brotherhood, Evolution? like i've said before, i think the prospect of potentially playing for a legit national team could draw kids in. Kids from Verona, CG, Caldwell, West Essex, Wayne, etc might be drawn to Mad Dog North.

91 NJ North is trying to get off the ground right next door in Montclair too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

I hope you are not referring to 2023's, if so, you are sorely mistaken, especially with BBL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

The Big 3 of NJ lacrosse but no point to even number this list. Top team changes with pretty much every age group and every season. Sure other clubs may have the occasional stellar team, but not with the consistency of these three. I am NOT saying other clubs don't have top players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking for information on middle school teams in the state of New Jersey, my son is a 5th grader and plays rec for our town and wants to start to play with better kids.

Any and all information will help me thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking for information on middle school teams in the state of New Jersey, my son is a 5th grader and plays rec for our town and wants to start to play with better kids.

what town do you live in?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this point, it may be best to pick something local, what part of NJ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bordentown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bordentown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what town do you live in?

Bordentown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bordentown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bordentown

Bluestar may be the closest NJ club when they are at Hun or maybe Express team in south jersey, there also may be a few good PA teams to consider, but not sure which clubs are closest, Team 11?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

The Big 3 of NJ lacrosse but no point to even number this list. Top team changes with pretty much every age group and every season. Sure other clubs may have the occasional stellar team, but not with the consistency of these three. I am NOT saying other clubs don't have top players.

In 2-3 years Tri-State will be the top (pretty much are now), followed by BBL, with Leading Edge falling apart or becoming another Team 91 NJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

In 2-3 years Tri-State will be the top (pretty much are now), followed by BBL, with Leading Edge falling apart or becoming another Team 91 NJ.

Then why did bbls best players (defensive side) come over to LE for the 24s and 26s 😂. Tri state is on the rise but SHP better stop choking in the finals or that connection will get cut

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

Then why did bbls best players (defensive side) come over to LE for the 24s and 26s 😂. Tri state is on the rise but SHP better stop choking in the finals or that connection will get cut

No way to really project what will happen, but I disagree that Tri State is on the "rise"..they have simply remained consistent, but that consistency has a lot to do with the SHP pipeline, without SHP, Tri State was going to have some challenges. SHP was a lifeline, and I agree that without SHP, Tri State will face some difficulties. LE will simply always be LE, convince a bunch of top kids that LE is the place to be, but if their teams keep underperforming, that will be a problem. As for BBL, a lot remains to be seen, if the expansion is successful, and they get past the management issues that people complain about on this forum, things could go well, but there is still a lot of risk in their new ventures. Also, do not rule out the clubs that do not get all of the hype on this forum, as lacrosse continues to grow in NJ, there will be a demand for clubs other than Tri State, BBL and LE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

Not their best players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya sure? Three of the best poles left the 2026 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you have seen the roster or had a practice? Let's all hold our water until we see kids on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think any 2026 teams will have more tryouts, supplemental etc?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares about 2026 right now. Slow your roll pops.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think any 2026 teams will have more tryouts, supplemental etc?
Yes. They all do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best defenseman,lsm, and goalie left bbl24 for LE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

Coming from a 2026 parent of a NJ program, I have to weigh in here. (Not bbl, not tri state , not LE)

What world are you living in to say LE has fallen apart? Take a look at their 2022 recruit list. It’s everything I could look for in terms of opportunity for my kid. Which is why we will be trying out there next year.

We should ask the 2 kids going to Yale, kid going to UPenn, Brown, Villanova, Duke, Bucknell, Rutgers, Army, Holy Cross, Colgate, Hopkins , Loyola , Williams, etc, if LE has “fallen off” for them.

LE attracts the top talent of NJ players that are not completely in bed with their current program, come recruiting time.

I know that their 2024 and 2025 teams added a bunch of studs this year. It’s not a coincidence, kids want to get recruited .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bordentown

Bluestar may be the closest NJ club when they are at Hun or maybe Express team in south jersey, there also may be a few good PA teams to consider, but not sure which clubs are closest, Team 11?

Great thank you we will stay in New Jersey and will reach out to blue star and Jersey Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE 2024 didn’t need those players from BBL. They already have a good goalie and their defense wasn’t the problem. They couldn’t score and didn’t win a single meaningful game. Maybe the 2 reclass kids from the 23’s help them score. BBl kept their entire offense and the best defender is still on BBL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tri State 2022’s are the most underrated team around. The whole team is basically committed. They just never post on this website. And what 2022 from LE is going to Rutgers? The 2021 who played all summer with the 2022’s and is going there this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tri State 2022’s are the most underrated team around. The whole team is basically committed. They just never post on this website. And what 2022 from LE is going to Rutgers? The 2021 who played all summer with the 2022’s and is going there this fall?

A midfielder, Macheca. Culver 2022 that played leading edge because of opportunity it could provide him when it came to recruiting my guess. Saw him play this summer and he was one of the top middies.

That list is absolutely and undeniably amazing when it comes to schools represented. I am not sure the Tri-State list comes remotely close to that. I am sure they do have great players too though.

Why doesn’t Tri-State advertise their commits, like your saying? That seems odd to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A midfielder, Macheca. Culver 2022 that played leading edge because of opportunity it could provide him when it came to recruiting my guess. Saw him play this summer and he was one of the top middies.

That list is absolutely and undeniably amazing when it comes to schools represented. I am not sure the Tri-State list comes remotely close to that. I am sure they do have great players too though.

Why doesn’t Tri-State advertise their commits, like your saying? That seems odd to me.

Let the results speak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE 2024 didn’t need those players from BBL. They already have a good goalie and their defense wasn’t the problem. They couldn’t score and didn’t win a single meaningful game. Maybe the 2 reclass kids from the 23’s help them score. BBl kept their entire offense and the best defender is still on BBL.

Their best offensive player was injured this summer as well. Hadn't heard about the reclasses but I expect to see an influx of those across the board. Too many kids playing in college right now w/ extra years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Интернет-магазин продает дизайнерскую мебель собственного производства по привлекательным ценам. В случае если не желаете приобретать стандартные мебельные гарнитуры, а желаете подобрать модели определенного стиля, которые будут гармонично сочетаться и станут украшением любого помещения, тогда загляните в каталог онлайн-магазина.
Вы можете выбрать мебель:
· для гостиной,
· столовой,
· спальни,
· прихожей,
· кабинета.
Мебель бренда авторского исполнения изготавливается в различных стилях. Покупатели могут выбрать дизайнерские мебельные комплекты для комнат, выполненных в традиционном, скандинавском стиле, провансе, арт-деко, модерне, минимализме.

Помимо столов, стульев, шкафов, консолей и иной мебели на веб-сайте компании «Эксив» вы можете подобрать дизайнерские предметы декора, которые дополнят интерьер и придадут помещению индивидуальность. Зеркала, люстры, торшеры, бра, светильники можно подобрать для каждой комнаты, прихожей, лоджии, террасы, напольные зеркала https://farming-mods.com/.
Предметы мебели делаются из натуральных по максимуму материалов с качественной фирменной фурнитурой. Для обивки мягкой мебели используются: велюр, натуральная и экокожа, рогожка, нубук, микровельвет, шенил. Каркас делается из массива дерева.
Как сделать заказа в онлайн-магазине бренда Exiv
В каталоге вы сможете выбрать готовые изделия и заказать изготовление мебели подходящей вам конфигурации по личным размерам. При этом у вас будет возможность помимо этого подобрать цвет материала отделки.
Окончательная стоимость выбранной вами мебели, изготовленной на заказ, будет зависеть от материала и размеров. Для того чтобы узнать стоимость, позвоните менеджеру по телефонам, обозначенным на веб-сайте. По заказу мебель изготавливается в среднем в течение 2-3 недель. Кроме этого вы можете забронировать на 5 дней понравившиеся предметы, которые будут отложены специально для вас до оплаты.
Заказать товары в компании «Эксив» вы можете с доставкой по Москве, Подмосковью и отправкой транспортными компаниями во все регионы России. Стоимость доставки по Москве - 1000 р. Чтобы узнать стоимость доставки в другие города, позвоните консультанту либо задайте вопрос в форме обратной связи.
Оплата возможна курьеру при получении заказа наличными или банковской картой. Кроме этого можно оплатить товар на веб-сайте или по безналичному расчету. В случае если заказ отправляется в регионы, требуется полная предоплата.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their best offensive player was injured this summer as well. Hadn't heard about the reclasses but I expect to see an influx of those across the board. Too many kids playing in college right now w/ extra years.
TriState 2024 will be better than BBL 2024 this year. Happens every year as rising JR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

Coming from a 2026 parent of a NJ program, I have to weigh in here. (Not bbl, not tri state , not LE)

What world are you living in to say LE has fallen apart? Take a look at their 2022 recruit list. It’s everything I could look for in terms of opportunity for my kid. Which is why we will be trying out there next year.

We should ask the 2 kids going to Yale, kid going to UPenn, Brown, Villanova, Duke, Bucknell, Rutgers, Army, Holy Cross, Colgate, Hopkins , Loyola , Williams, etc, if LE has “fallen off” for them.

LE attracts the top talent of NJ players that are not completely in bed with their current program, come recruiting time.

I know that their 2024 and 2025 teams added a bunch of studs this year. It’s not a coincidence, kids want to get recruited .

I think that most agree on this forum that through 2022, LE has a great teams, it's the following classes that have seen the drop in performance., but what you are failing to recognize is that kids from Tri State, BBL, Riot, Bluestar, etc. are getting recruited by the same schools. I assure you, whether your kids makes LE or not, when your kid gets to high school, you will understand that LE is not the holy grail of NJ lacrosse. I would also encourage you to find out how many kids on the LE teams have reclassed, and wait until to you see how they treat the on-age kids when a reclass comes along at the same position (even those 2024/2025 studs that they added this year).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

I think that most agree on this forum that through 2022, LE has a great teams, it's the following classes that have seen the drop in performance., but what you are failing to recognize is that kids from Tri State, BBL, Riot, Bluestar, etc. are getting recruited by the same schools. I assure you, whether your kids makes LE or not, when your kid gets to high school, you will understand that LE is not the holy grail of NJ lacrosse. I would also encourage you to find out how many kids on the LE teams have reclassed, and wait until to you see how they treat the on-age kids when a reclass comes along at the same position (even those 2024/2025 studs that they added this year).

I do see what your saying, but also think that it is unfair to act like they treat their players poorly. That is just simply not true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

I do see what your saying, but also think that it is unfair to act like they treat their players poorly. That is just simply not true.

Agreed, if you are one of their top players, but I know quite a few kids that have lost their spots to reclasses leaving them in a jam trying to find a new club in high school. That being said, and in all fairness, the real difference is that the other NJ clubs listed can at least put a kid on their "B" team, which for some, is the equivalent of getting cut from the club. Either way, any of the top kids that come from LE, Tri State, BBL, Riot or Bluestar are going to get recruited by good schools, they all play in tournaments that offer exposure to college coaches, Bottom line, LE has a very good track record, but there is a lot more to a club than a list of recruits, if the club is not making you a better player year-after-year, then it seems like a lost opportunity. It's easy for a team to get better by adding and subtracting players, it is a much greater accomplishment for a club to develop a kid and get him recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

Let's just see how many kids from the LE 2023 class commit to top programs. I'd say the over under is 5. 2024 is even harder to find top level kids. Definitely trending down after 2022 but who knows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They need a lot more than 1 good player. Especially now that kids left for BBL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

It's not about LE 2022. They are vey good and yes, loaded with reclasses. Its really about the next 3-5 years. The 2023s are simply nothing special and won't have a commitment list anywhere near the 2022s. The 2024s are even weaker than the 23s, so barring some miracle, they won't produce much. The 2025s are starting to load up with reclasses so maybe they turn the tide. Maybe they don't. Below them is the youth program, which if you've seen, has always been abysmal. So a few bad years is really all it takes, particularly with how disorganized LE is administratively. You can already see more NJ talent going to other local clubs and doing just as well.

Like Reply Quote
Page 42 of 72 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard