BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 36 37
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to Boys 2027 (7th Graders) for the Fall 2021/Summer 2022 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes you think all of these kids are 7th graders or even 12?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What makes you think all of these kids are 7th graders or even 12?

😂😂 starting early are we

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cost of teams this year ? Lets hear it !!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90 kids at Rebs today, time to get onboard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slight exaggeration but definitely around 60-70...still a good number and some good talent there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90 plus let’s be real - wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slight exaggeration but definitely around 60-70...still a good number and some good talent there.

Rebels - Better to let performance results of the most recent year or ranking do the talking rather than try to drum up business by boasting how great tryouts are on every BOTC thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels - Better to let performance results of the most recent year or ranking do the talking rather than try to drum up business by boasting how great tryouts are on every BOTC thread.

I posted the "Slight exaggeration......" post and I realize you have to take my word for it but not affiliated with Rebels. However I know what you are saying so that is why I posted . I was there and wanted to challenge the 90 person exaggeration. But there was a good turnout amd in my opinion some very good talent. Not saying they will challenge the 91s or Express but maybe a step forward for that program

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express and 91 $4,300 plus
Rebels 4 k
Igloo 4k plus
Legacy $4,100

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90 plus let’s be real - wow

Yeah was probably around 75 or so on each field… not sure what age was on other field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels 4 k
Igloo 4k plus
Legacy $4,100

Rebels 3100 for 2027
Legacy 3800 for 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels 4 k
Igloo 4k plus
Legacy $4,100

Rebels 3100 for 2027
Legacy 3800 for 2027

Express was $3400 according to the team invite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had sat and Sunday tryouts. Heard over 100 signed up but looked more like 75-80 each day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels had sat and Sunday tryouts. Heard over 100 signed up but looked more like 75-80 each day

Nope. It was just under 1,000 people each day. We’re looking so good the PLL asked us to enter a team next year into the league. Our expansion team will be called the Paul Rebels. Better get on board or you will miss out. We are so great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. It was just under 1,000 people each day. We’re looking so good the PLL asked us to enter a team next year into the league. Our expansion team will be called the Paul Rebels. Better get on board or you will miss out. We are so great.

Lol, clearly not someone with the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was under that amount of kids, but the talent was very good for both teams. Looks like they're replacing a kids with stronger talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was under that amount of kids, but the talent was very good for both teams. Looks like they're replacing a kids with stronger talent.

Was there. If some of the non-Rebels Helmet players join they will definitely take a huge step forward with the A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was there. If some of the non-Rebels Helmet players join they will definitely take a huge step forward with the A. My son will welcome it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was there. If some of the non-Rebels Helmet players join they will definitely take a huge step forward with the A. My son will welcome it.
Had to add your son in there . Enough already Folks .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son was a top player on 91 Machine this past year, but seeing the magic happening at Rebels tryouts, we are going to make the move to Rebels. This is the best life decision we have ever had to make with our son. Can’t wait to get our new Rebels gear and the chance to be on the new Paul Rebels PLL expansion team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son was a top player on 91 Machine this past year, but seeing the magic happening at Rebels tryouts, we are going to make the move to Rebels. This is the best life decision we have ever had to make with our son. Can’t wait to get our new Rebels gear and the chance to be on the new Paul Rebels PLL expansion team.

I must have missed the board rules that you only discuss 91 teams here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I must have missed the board rules that you only discuss 91 teams here.

Wrong. You missed listening to everyone ask you to please stop continuously marketing Rebels on every single age group thread. It’s exhausting and everyone sees through it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. From Maryland and predators have started a club down here. How is there program up there ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine take any new players ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. From Maryland and predators have started a club down here. How is there program up there ?

never heard of predators

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

never heard of predators

I believe they are in Westchester county but I know nothing about them .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why else would he be on this thread if his son wasn’t playing. Would be weird.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo make any improvements. That team was hurting olaying in town tournament's .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo make any improvements. That team was hurting olaying in town tournament's .

Either your son is on the team and you could tell us if they got better and if not you are just trolling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either your son is on the team and you could tell us if they got better and if not you are just trolling
Doesn’t everyone troll on this forum ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels 4 k
Igloo 4k plus
Legacy $4,100

Rebels 3100 for 2027
Legacy 3800 for 2027

Express was $3400 according to the team invite

Some clubs price includes all and others have a low advertised price but piece meal it during the season. Ask questions,, for instance,, are fall/winter practices included in the price? How many tournaments and practices are included in the base prices? Do we have to purchase uniforms or is that included in the price?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to bash them but ,,,Don’t the Rebels play in lower end tournaments?
Are they attempting to move up? Why such a big turnout? Or is somebody trying to get some free advertising on this forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they attempting to move up? Why such a big turnout? Or is somebody trying to get some free advertising on this forum?

Rebels been trolling for weeks on this Forum with propaganda on there tryouts and what the teams going to be on every age group topic. So yes trying for some free add space .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels been trolling for weeks on this Forum with propaganda on there tryouts and what the teams going to be on every age group topic. So yes trying for some free add space .

Don’t believe the Hype!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t believe the Hype!!

Tryouts are over. There's probably going to be less hype now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t believe the Hype!!

Nothing said was a lie or hype. Rebels are a big talk among everyone right now (at least in my area) they have good coaches, practice and play a lot. Yes there were 75+ kids at each day of tryouts for the 2027s. What that means, I don’t know- but there were.

Maybe people are simply happy and understand what they are doing in their first 3 years is unheard of. Looks like they will have 20 teams this year. My only hope as a paying customer is they don’t grow too fast, but I am not really worried. Good people at the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t believe the Hype!!

Nothing said was a lie or hype. Rebels are a big talk among everyone right now (at least in my area) they have good coaches, practice and play a lot. Yes there were 75+ kids at each day of tryouts for the 2027s. What that means, I don’t know- but there were.

Maybe people are simply happy and understand what they are doing in their first 3 years is unheard of. Looks like they will have 20 teams this year. My only hope as a paying customer is they don’t grow too fast, but I am not really worried. Good people at the top.

Be careful. Unless you speak of 91 and the 25-50 kids who play for them you open yourself to abuse. lmao. Pathetic.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard