BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 73 of 73 1 2 71 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall, great season for the 2026 teams. A lot of mix up and new teams emerging. Teams that have not lost are taking some L's and the dynasties are having a hard time remaining dynasties. If you are being talked about, you clearly do not stink. The reloading is beginning now and there will be a new crop next season...unfortunately with a heavy hold back influence. Regarding the World Series, 6 out of 8 teams that made the Championship bracket came from the Eastern Qualifier. The MD addition to the World Series clearly had a big impact on this event this year and will continue going forward (assuming it stays in MD).

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Towermen need their older kids to compete at the elite level which is why they didn’t originally qualify for the WS. It’s irrelevant now that the WS is over but they clearly need their holdbacks to be in this conversation. In fact, any team that plays with older reclassed kids should at least be comfortable admitting it vs. denying those players aren’t on their teams. They’re not breaking the rules but at least acknowledge it gives you a competitive advantage between 7th and 9th grade. Tends to even out afterwards.

Sour grapes

Spoken like you're part of a team with holdbacks lol... again, no one is breaking the rules, but at least be comfortable owning the fact that some of these clubs need those player to be "elite." This is not rocket science and eventually becomes irrelevant, but it's clearly a competitive advantage as stated bt the PP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen went 5-2 at the World Series with their losses to the 2 teams on ESPN. They were beating the Tigers for most of the game and lost in OT. That is with a team that is on age. I am trying to figure out how they are not competitive unless they have their August born players? I guess the Tigers did not have an "Elite" season which is clearly not accurate. Keep trolling. Sweetlax is poised to be #1 in 2022. Complete team and very underrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how 91 tryouts went? I would think they are looking for new players. Last year seemed tough for them. My son thought about going but changed his mind. Anything supplemental possibly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's a disgrace that they put sweetlax number 1, they beat the Express team once. pretty sad.

Tigers, Towerman, Express North and Hawks have all beaten LIE this season. Parity folks and the algorithm is flawed. That being said, LIE had the best season and should be #1 IMHO but it’s not a disgrace for any of those teams to have been at the top. What is a disgrace is the national teams, all star teams and guest players/reclasses on teams chasing t shirts are all captured in these rankings. Sweet lax won a monster tourney with the deepest field, they can claim top dog until fall or even spring.

It is the top three of Sweetlax Tigers LI Express and a huge gap below

Forgot about NAL already?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's a disgrace that they put sweetlax number 1, they beat the Express team once. pretty sad.

Tigers, Towerman, Express North and Hawks have all beaten LIE this season. Parity folks and the algorithm is flawed. That being said, LIE had the best season and should be #1 IMHO but it’s not a disgrace for any of those teams to have been at the top. What is a disgrace is the national teams, all star teams and guest players/reclasses on teams chasing t shirts are all captured in these rankings. Sweet lax won a monster tourney with the deepest field, they can claim top dog until fall or even spring.

Le

The trolls will troll, if you know this age group you know that the Hawks and Towerman are also two of the top teams. Also there’s a lot of parity at the 2026 level (unlike the 2025s as it looks like 91 MD has a clear strangle hold on the top spot) where any one of these teams could win on any give day playing against each other. Overall, great age group with lots of talent, good kids and quality teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall, great season for the 2026 teams. A lot of mix up and new teams emerging. Teams that have not lost are taking some L's and the dynasties are having a hard time remaining dynasties. If you are being talked about, you clearly do not stink. The reloading is beginning now and there will be a new crop next season...unfortunately with a heavy hold back influence. Regarding the World Series, 6 out of 8 teams that made the Championship bracket came from the Eastern Qualifier. The MD addition to the World Series clearly had a big impact on this event this year and will continue going forward (assuming it stays in MD).

Great to see the regional competition. Also Stealth and Southern Star nice showing from south. very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen need their older kids to compete at the elite level which is why they didn’t originally qualify for the WS. It’s irrelevant now that the WS is over but they clearly need their holdbacks to be in this conversation. In fact, any team that plays with older reclassed kids should at least be comfortable admitting it vs. denying those players aren’t on their teams. They’re not breaking the rules but at least acknowledge it gives you a competitive advantage between 7th and 9th grade. Tends to even out afterwards.

Sour grapes

Spoken like you're part of a team with holdbacks lol... again, no one is breaking the rules, but at least be comfortable owning the fact that some of these clubs need those player to be "elite." This is not rocket science and eventually becomes irrelevant, but it's clearly a competitive advantage as stated bt the PP.

I shall repeat: sour grapes. Look up the meaning. You are the epitome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towermen went 5-2 at the World Series with their losses to the 2 teams on ESPN. They were beating the Tigers for most of the game and lost in OT. That is with a team that is on age. I am trying to figure out how they are not competitive unless they have their August born players? I guess the Tigers did not have an "Elite" season which is clearly not accurate. Keep trolling. Sweetlax is poised to be #1 in 2022. Complete team and very underrated.

Don’t waste your time defending Tmen to the sour grapes parents with a kid on a weaker team. “But they didn’t qualify..wha..wha..wha.” Broken record. Any coach in the top ten regards them as a formidable team on age or not, and probably isn’t happy when they are in the same tourney pool with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always amazing how people can justify cheating. Some teams are using holdbacks, which per grade rules appear to be OK. Others are just flat out cheating using 2025 kids in 2026 games. Yet in some concocted person mind the person that points it out is a crybaby, and the cheater is in the right. Spout your views, most people will just nod their head and move along, but everyone knows you have defined yourself as a low character person. You cheat to win youth lacrosse games and brag about it on some useless ranking system. Now go on and name call me all you want, your response lets everyone know you are a cheater.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t waste your time defending Tmen to the sour grapes parents with a kid on a weaker team. “But they didn’t qualify..wha..wha..wha.” Broken record. Any coach in the top ten regards them as a formidable team on age or not, and probably isn’t happy when they are in the same tourney pool with them.

No one cares about them. Go away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how 91 tryouts went? I would think they are looking for new players. Last year seemed tough for them. My son thought about going but changed his mind. Anything supplemental possibly?

Tough season as in the only one of 2 LI teams to qualify for the WS? Ended the season very strong.
60-70 kids at tryouts. Only one or two kids not coming back who weren’t getting playing time. So all good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't believe anyone said they weren't competitive, but the bracket they played in for the WS was clearly one of the weakest brackets, and they lost easily to LIE and also lost to the Tigers in OT. The remaining teams they played against had a combined record of 12-19 and I'm sure no one would have referred to those other teams as elite. Still, the WS is over and there is nothing wrong with admitting those older kids (that by age should be 8th graders) make a significant difference in your club. Again, it's ok Tower Mom, but simply admit it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A few shock kids reclassing and coming down. They will be much improved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always amazing how people can justify cheating. Some teams are using holdbacks, which per grade rules appear to be OK. Others are just flat out cheating using 2025 kids in 2026 games. Yet in some concocted person mind the person that points it out is a crybaby, and the cheater is in the right. Spout your views, most people will just nod their head and move along, but everyone knows you have defined yourself as a low character person. You cheat to win youth lacrosse games and brag about it on some useless ranking system. Now go on and name call me all you want, your response lets everyone know you are a cheater.

What did me miss, who is this poster arguing with other than the voices in her or his head? This post seems loco.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are you referring to as cheaters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the True National team is stacked but they haven’t played a top 5 team yet. Only top 10 team they played was 3D NE who they beat both times. Would be interesting to see how they did vs a LIE or Sweetlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought they brought players up this year. Did they get a good turnout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the True National team is stacked but they haven’t played a top 5 team yet. Only top 10 team they played was 3D NE who they beat both times. Would be interesting to see how they did vs a LIE or Sweetlax.

Why would you want to play a regular Club team with your National Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised we didnt hear how good Rebels tryouts were (was rained out today)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will be shocked at how bad that team is. Feel bad for those families.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tough season as in the only one of 2 LI teams to qualify for the WS? Ended the season very strong.
60-70 kids at tryouts. Only one or two kids not coming back who weren’t getting playing time. So all good.

Says a parent who doesn’t want their kid to lose his spot. Still plenty of top talent out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True National team actually showed up to play in Lake George vs mid level regional teams. First time I’ve seen that but it seems they’re not interested in playing the top clubs and some of their 25 kids played on the 26 team which is typically not allowed. It’s possible that the 26 kids played up but that’s unlikely. Either way, we’ll see how they compete should they play some of the elite clubs/programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because it is the only good 2026 national team so who else would they play and they still would probably lose to express and sweetlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? More long island hold backs? I'm shocked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What impact does the COVID year have on kids repeating a grade? Legitimate reason to hold a child back for education purposes. Will former 2026'ers now be playing 2027?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What impact does the COVID year have on kids repeating a grade? Legitimate reason to hold a child back for education purposes. Will former 2026'ers now be playing 2027?

You can’t just reclass a kid in public school for no reason . It’s very difficult to do. What must people are doing is reclassing when they go from public school to private. And from what I hear it’s pretty easy to do. It’s an extra years tuition you are paying at private school. More money in their pocket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? More long island hold backs? I'm shocked

You sound ignorant. You do realize that these are 2026 kids playing up on the 2025 teams and now joining their actual age group right?

Page 73 of 73 1 2 71 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard