BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 251 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw the 2027 Hawks goalie at a recent tryout. I would bet he will be playing for the Hawks 2027 team. Very good don't see why he would need to reclass.

Because there are reasons to reclass that arent sports related. And not everything in the world ins lax/sports focused.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In 7th grade yeah ok!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse should be aged based.

Mmkay I’ll see myself out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the 2027 Hawks goalie at a recent tryout. I would bet he will be playing for the Hawks 2027 team. Very good don't see why he would need to reclass.

Because there are reasons to reclass that arent sports related. And not everything in the world ins lax/sports focused.

I doubt it has anything to do with academics if he reclasses. And please, If he is playing lacrosse and reclasses in 6-8 grade, Its 99% sports unless you are the parent, then it is everything except sports related. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt it has anything to do with academics if he reclasses. And please, If he is playing lacrosse and reclasses in 6-8 grade, Its 99% sports unless you are the parent, then it is everything except sports related. LOL

You people are so jaded it's insane. You want everything to fit your little narrative and have no clue what you're talking about.
I have a kid in our program who reclassed this year from 25 to 26.
Everyone gossiping that he did it for lax.
The parents must have REALLY been playing the "long game" trying to fool me. By making up those private, late night calls in tears that the kid is struggling in school and has severe learning/socialization issues for the past 3 years.
SMH

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by WillRobinson
Parachuting in here against common sense and sage advice...

I'm one of two Hawks 2028 Goalie dads. My son was new to the program this year and loved making new friends and learning how to compete. I gather there's some speculation that perhaps my wife is posting here. It's obvious someone has an agenda, and I appreciate those who have at least tried to dismiss that person. If you knew my wife you would know how ridiculous it is to suggest she's on here; it's a new low, even for an anonymous message board. Her work as an on-call CNM and general indifference to sports makes her one of the least engaged lacrosse parents out there.

Scrolling through here and seeing her disparaged is disgusting. If anyone wants to discuss our son I'm easy to find. Otherwise, please keep our family out of whatever game you are playing on these boards.

For the record, if our son is benched or cut we would welcome the opportunity to encourage him, as we've always done (including after Madlax's great win at NLF), to run to the roar and turn disappointment into fuel. He'll hopefully face bigger disappointments with higher stakes later in life and he'll need to be ready to be resilient and respond. If I thought he could better learn this lesson (and others) playing the oboe he'd be doing that instead.

Good luck to all the kids at tryouts and in the year ahead.

So the other goalie Mom told you about this poor little anonymous site and you come running in puffing your chest. Yes, you should have followed your common sense. Good luck with oboe.

Nope. I’m assuming you’re talking about the 27 mom. We’ve never met her and wouldn’t know her if she showed up at our doorstep. Good luck with whatever you’re trying to do here. I’m signing off. Hopefully you have the courage to approach me in person and clear the air of whatever issue you’re having with 6th grade lacrosse. I’m morbidly curious to know what it is assuming you’re not just someone trying poorly and unsuccessfully to sow hard feelings between good people whose sons try to stop a rubber ball from going into a net. Either way, I said my peace and won’t respond again.

Typical lax dad to respond with the implied threat of physical violence. Yeah, I'll see you on the sideline. I know who you are and am not worried. Bring the oboe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does 2Way get such high considerations in MD laxdad rankings?

I can’t think of any top tournaments they’ve even been in lately.

Saw this asked on the NE board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm one of two Hawks 2028 Goalie dads. My son was new to the program this year and loved making new friends and learning how to compete. I gather there's some speculation that perhaps my wife is posting here. It's obvious someone has an agenda, and I appreciate those who have at least tried to dismiss that person. If you knew my wife you would know how ridiculous it is to suggest she's on here; it's a new low, even for an anonymous message board. Her work as an on-call CNM and general indifference to sports makes her one of the least engaged lacrosse parents out there.

Scrolling through here and seeing her disparaged is disgusting. If anyone wants to discuss our son I'm easy to find. Otherwise, please keep our family out of whatever game you are playing on these boards.

For the record, if our son is benched or cut we would welcome the opportunity to encourage him, as we've always done (including after Madlax's great win at NLF), to run to the roar and turn disappointment into fuel. He'll hopefully face bigger disappointments with higher stakes later in life and he'll need to be ready to be resilient and respond. If I thought he could better learn this lesson (and others) playing the oboe he'd be doing that instead.

So the other goalie Mom told you about this poor little anonymous site and you come running in puffing your chest. Yes, you should have followed your common sense. Good luck with oboe.

Nope. I’m assuming you’re talking about the 27 mom. We’ve never met her and wouldn’t know her if she showed up at our doorstep. Good luck with whatever you’re trying to do here. I’m signing off. Hopefully you have the courage to approach me in person and clear the air of whatever issue you’re having with 6th grade lacrosse. I’m morbidly curious to know what it is assuming you’re not just someone trying poorly and unsuccessfully to sow hard feelings between good people whose sons try to stop a rubber ball from going into a net. Either way, I said my peace and won’t respond again.

Typical lax dad to respond with the implied threat of physical violence. Yeah, I'll see you on the sideline. I know who you are and am not worried. Bring the oboe.

Last response is notIntelligent and just stirring the pot. Unreal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does 2Way get such high considerations in MD laxdad rankings?

I can’t think of any top tournaments they’ve even been in lately.

Saw this asked on the NE board.

They happened to play in tournaments up north that don’t draw a lot of MD teams. But they went 13-2 against good competition in Brawl on the Hill, Tristar, and Great 8. Beat Legacy twice, split with BBL, won 2 of 3 with 3D New England, and beat Long Island Express and Mad Dog National. Those are all good wins. BBL has a fairly similar record so I could see flipping those two, but none of the other teams below them seem to have as many quality wins. It would have been nice to get a matchup against Hawks, Madlax, Team 91, Next Level, or FCA for ranking purposes, but we will have to wait until next year for that. But the 2way record this summer was strong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, violence is reprehensible. Why can’t he just get on here and make anonymous troll posts about 12-year-olds like a gentleman?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck to all the kids at tryouts and in the year ahead

Agreed, violence is reprehensible. Why can’t he just get on here and make anonymous troll posts about 12-year-olds like a gentleman?

Now that is the Spirit !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe its time to start new threads. The LI thread seems to have been shut down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck to all the kids at tryouts and in the year ahead

Now that is the Spirit !

12?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks tryouts tomorrow!! 1pm at Severn School

Come play with the best!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shame most clubs have already had tryouts. Won’t be much turnover, like most clubs

Unless you’re the Crabs and reclassified very single player like it’s no big deal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Less than 10 2028s on Predators story on Instagram. Huge showing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shame most clubs have already had tryouts. Won’t be much turnover, like most clubs

Unless you’re the Crabs and reclassified very single player like it’s no big deal

Thanks Matt Gogan

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, Big turnout. Looks like someone lost a few players to Predators

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, Big turnout. Looks like someone lost a few players to Predators

What’s a BIG turnout? Was there even 20 kids to make a team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s the over/under on #s? I’m sure it will be all the same kids who make the team. There’s a reason they were #1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
15 there tonight, 15 others that were already evaluated or couldn’t make try-outs. Looks like they could use some D Poles. Coaching appears to be high level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s the over/under on #s? I’m sure it will be all the same kids who make the team. There’s a reason they were #1.

Expecting 75+ kids tomorrow at Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the Hawks emergence has been the most interesting 2028 story of the last year . . . are there any teams that are newly-formed or on the cusp of a breakthrough that are worth keeping an eye on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the Hawks emergence has been the most interesting 2028 story of the last year . . . are there any teams that are newly-formed or on the cusp of a breakthrough that are worth keeping an eye on?

Predators? Haha just kidding.

I think FCA will be even more improved. They got a handful of Hawks cast-offs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the readout on Hawks tryout #1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Hawks, Madlax, NL remain on top

FCA is better

TRUE will take a big step backwards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like the best player from true, buncha crabs helmets, an FCA helmet and at least one Madlax helmet, plus the usual others were in attendance.

If anything Hawks will get better. 2027 Faceoff guy came down, so with the middies and attack that they had last year intact, watch the F out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody new stood out, missing a couple players from last year. Still going to be good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators are done tryouts. Looks like they will have some talent at 28. Not elite. Not terrible. Solid first year team.

Hopefully the weird trolling can stop and just let the kids play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Hawks, Madlax, NL remain on top

FCA is better

TRUE will take a big step backwards

Based on what? Who got new players? What about Crabs? I doubt anyone was at all of these tryouts or even more that 1-2.

I think True and Hawks had tryouts at the same time (or at least same day) did a bunch go from one to the other? Did any kids switch between NL and MadLax? Between Crabs and FCA? Just curious how anyone would know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like the best player from true, buncha crabs helmets, an FCA helmet and at least one Madlax helmet, plus the usual others were in attendance.

If anything Hawks will get better. 2027 Faceoff guy came down, so with the middies and attack that they had last year intact, watch the F out

Would any of the crabs, fca or ML kids actually make it?
27 holdbacks are always sugar on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everybody loves a winner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you’re the best player in any of those teams— you should be trying to get on the hawks this year. I don’t think any Crabs players will make it.

What about the Crabs? They kinda stink. The 27 holdbacks will dominate most likely.

There’s basically one player on True that could make the Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you’re the best player in any of those teams— you should be trying to get on the hawks this year. I don’t think any Crabs players will make it.

What about the Crabs? They kinda stink. The 27 holdbacks will dominate most likely.

Shame we gotta wait 8 months to see if this all true or not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound ridiculous… what is different about the Hawks vs. MadLax. Didn’t MadLax crush the Hawks in NLF? Why should everyone go there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

27 may dominate this year, but they will come back to reality. After all they couldn’t cut it with their own age kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound ridiculous… what is different about the Hawks vs. MadLax. Didn’t MadLax crush the Hawks in NLF? Why should everyone go there.

Madlax was 1-3 versus the Hawks in 2021.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax was 1-3 versus the Hawks in 2021.

The difference? One has a psychopath Coach, one does not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

27 may dominate this year, but they will come back to reality. After all they couldn’t cut it with their own age kids.

Two straight years of holdbacks for the Hawks. In previous years they at least waited until 8th grade or claimed the “pre first” argument. Hawks turning into the Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d love to have an average age/birthdate for each team and see where each stack up

Like Reply Quote
Page 30 of 251 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard