BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 72 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice job on Sidewinders hiding in the A division instead of AA to win a easy tournament at NXT Cup. NXT, do better!

They had 25 kids and only played 13 of them. Parents were pulling their kids mid season. He needed a win to justify the winless HoCo season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't accept. Dont know why they tried out.

I wonder if they will be at MadLax tryouts tomorrow night. And I wonder if any MadLax or NextLevel players will be at Hawks tryouts. Interesting time of year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on this forum, aren’t both (or at least one) holding back this year? Wouldn’t that make the 28 Hawks the obvious choice?

You would think but the Hawks 2028 goalie mom is having a fit about goalie dropping down.

Again- This is not true. This a troll. Nobody on here as any silt inside information

The 2028 thread sure has a goalie defender if it's not true. The 2 Hawks were defintely at NL tryouts. Sorry goalie mom. I see you are now policing the 2027 thread too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on this forum, aren’t both (or at least one) holding back this year? Wouldn’t that make the 28 Hawks the obvious choice?

You would think but the Hawks 2028 goalie mom is having a fit about goalie dropping down.

Again- This is not true. This a troll. Nobody on here as any silt inside information

The 2028 thread sure has a goalie defender if it's not true. The 2 Hawks were defintely at NL tryouts. Sorry goalie mom. I see you are now policing the 2027 thread too.

Nobody knows what you're talking about anymore (if they ever did). Some Hawks players went to a different tryout because they're not allowed to tryout for the Hawks because a mom doesn't want them to? Is that what you're trying to say? You definitely have no idea how pathetic you are, but do you have at least some idea of how dense you sound?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody knows what you're talking about anymore (if they ever did). Some Hawks players went to a different tryout because they're not allowed to tryout for the Hawks because a mom doesn't want them to? Is that what you're trying to say? You definitely have no idea how pathetic you are, but do you have at least some idea of how dense you sound?

Weak troll attempt. You are an embarrassment to BOTC trolls around the country who do a great job of bringing out mommy and daddy emotions the forum. Go away please.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wonder if they will be at MadLax tryouts tomorrow night. And I wonder if any MadLax or NextLevel players will be at Hawks tryouts. Interesting time of year.

Don’t think any of hawks parents will go to madlax they don’t want to drive that far. There just looking for options because of coaching issues probably. Doubt anyone leaves. Also doubt they get many good additions. Madlax and next level have been catching up to them every year so if I was any of those kids stay where you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now the 2028 Hawks goalie's mom really has her claws out on the 27 thread. That sideline should be a lot of fun this year when the 2027 holdbacks take over those positions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weak troll attempt. You are an embarrassment to BOTC trolls around the country who do a great job of bringing out mommy and daddy emotions the forum. Go away please.

Easy there girls. Do I see a Catfight coming ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now the 2028 Hawks goalie's mom really has her claws out on the 27 thread. That sideline should be a lot of fun this year when the 2027 holdbacks take over those positions.

I have a feeling your constant trolling will make zero impact on absolutely anything, and that your team will again lose to the Hawks next season. The rich will get richer unfortunately.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really know nothing about the situation.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know you are a bitter 2028 Hawks parent who thought the Hawks never had holdbacks and your little player would never be put on the bench by your own organization's players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know you are a bitter 2028 Hawks parent who thought the Hawks never had holdbacks and your little player would never be put on the bench by your own organization's players.

I’m not the goalie’s mom, neutral observer, but the 28 goalie is better. So you saying the 28 mom is worried about her kid getting passed up by the 27 goalie makes you look the fool.

You made up that the 27 goalie is better, you made up that his mom is here etc. You are a typical anonymous fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the coaches for the Preds?

Yes, I see the names on the website. But who are the assistants that will actually be doing the coaching?

Because there’s no way Settembrino or Broc will have time to coach middle school kids in the spring during the HS season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they actually holdbacks or have they been playing up at 27? When I spoke with the Hawks parents this Spring, it was shared that the last batch of “holdbacks” were actually always 28s with one exception. It happens at these younger ages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they actually holdbacks or have they been playing up at 27? When I spoke with the Hawks parents this Spring, it was shared that the last batch of “holdbacks” were actually always 28s with one exception. It happens at these younger ages.

Some of each, this round is just holdbacks though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not the goalie’s mom, neutral observer, but the 28 goalie is better. So you saying the 28 mom is worried about her kid getting passed up by the 27 goalie makes you look the fool.

You made up that the 27 goalie is better, you made up that his mom is here etc. You are a typical anonymous fool.

You obviously haven’t seen him play because 27 goalie is better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I see the names on the website. But who are the assistants that will actually be doing the coaching?

Because there’s no way Settembrino or Broc will have time to coach middle school kids in the spring during the HS season.

Doesn’t matter Don’t waste your money

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he’s not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FACTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predators should be considered top club by the remark above. Making noise and many players are interested.

Causing worries by several clubs in and around Balt. Will become top club and feeder in less than a year or two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predators should be considered top club by the remark above. Making noise and many players are interested.

Causing worries by several clubs in and around Balt. Will become top club and feeder in less than a year or two.

Please identify yourself so we can reap praise on you for your wisdom next year, or publicly Stone you for you’re moronic babbling

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What MD teams going to WSYL next summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please identify yourself so we can reap praise on you for your wisdom next year, or publicly Stone you for you’re moronic babbling

Ha now that’s funny. Making so much noise but can’t even identify who the coach is ? Yes we should all be afraid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like someone was waiting for a personal invite and didnt get it. No worries, just show up and have your son do his best at tryouts, who knows, he might have what it takes to be a Predator.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok so after the dust settles with tryouts what is your preseason top 10 in Maryland for the Fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it will depend on where it is held.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like someone was waiting for a personal invite and didnt get it. No worries, just show up and have your son do his best at tryouts, who knows, he might have what it takes to be a Predator.

What does it take to be a Predator? A blank check and willingness to say "I believe!" without any information?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing it takes to be a predator is being cut by every other elite team. Your tryouts are to late and there no draw to go there. Only hawks are later with tryouts and none of those kids are going to predators at least not any good ones. Rumor was coach was going to takes kids over there that doesn’t look to happen or him even going there. Should of just stayed in New York where program wasn’t successful either.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it will depend on where it is held.

WSYL be in Maryland in 2022. Soccerplex

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing it takes to be a predator is being cut by every other elite team. Your tryouts are to late and there no draw to go there. Only hawks are later with tryouts and none of those kids are going to predators at least not any good ones. Rumor was coach was going to takes kids over there that doesn’t look to happen or him even going there. Should of just stayed in New York where program wasn’t successful either.

Wow someone is worried, Competing Club Coach or parent of a son who isnt up to Predators standards? Do tell. Sorry , Up and coming Predators will be a force, just a matter of time. Deal with it !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’r not a predator, you’re the prey! Thems is facts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually feel bad for some kid who’s parents take to them to play for the “predators”, every single team they play is going to run the darn score up through the roof!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what you are trying to say is “dedicated, passionate, committed to the boys growth, mixed in with some tough love and holding the boys accountable”. That Crabs team came a long way with that coach and his staff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe kids are going to Predators or by choice moving to another organization because their parents are tired of paying thousands of dollars for the son to be coached by Daddy Coaches and drunks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe kids are going to Predators or by choice moving to another organization because their parents are tired of paying thousands of dollars for the son to be coached by Daddy Coaches and drunks.

You realize the Preds have Daddy Coaches, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Predators announce who will be coaching the 2027’s?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Predators announced the 2027 coaches?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s right forgot everybody that plays for predators will automatically be accepted to St. Paul’s. If you get another “daddy” coach at predators just make sure he doesn’t go on vacation in middle of last tournament of the year to show how much really cares about your team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Predators announced the 2027 coaches?

No. Pay $60 to tryout and they might tell you. But probably not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s right forgot everybody that plays for predators will automatically be accepted to St. Paul’s. If you get another “daddy” coach at predators just make sure he doesn’t go on vacation in middle of last tournament of the year to show how much really cares about your team.

I see you are bitter about your son not getting into St Pauls too. BL is good school too.

" Get another Daddy coach" just shows you are a really upset about the high flying Predators Club. This is their first year , hard to have another ,LOL..

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 72 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard