BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,695
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Jesters were missing half their team? They had the former TG girl there and she is the Jesters team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters we’re missing the majority of their starters. Congratulations to Legacy they might be better than TG. Steve is a great coach and knows how to develop players better than the TGs. Always has been the case. I took my 2020 from TG to Legacy when Steve went to legacy and it was a great move for us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They need a new coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters we’re missing the majority of their starters. Congratulations to Legacy they might be better than TG. Steve is a great coach and knows how to develop players better than the TGs. Always has been the case. I took my 2020 from TG to Legacy when Steve went to legacy and it was a great move for us.

Steve is not the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t that the second time legacy beat jesters? Were they missing half their team that day also? Jesters is a one man show, stop the girl they got from top guns and the team crumbles!

True.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, now that’s funny! You shouldn’t start drinking so early in the morning!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sports recruits is a money grab. College coaches do not sit around watching videos kids send. Its a nice keepsake for the parent and kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sports recruits is a money grab. College coaches do not sit around watching videos kids send. Its a nice keepsake for the parent and kids.

If So? If college coach has an interest in a girl, where do they go to look at her profile then? If they are truly interested , I would think they look at the game videos?. Do their homework . I think It’s a great forum for both players and coach’s. Are you a college coach or know of any who feel this is a waste for athletes/parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a top gun director. Because they’re the only program that doesn’t use it. Wonder why they don’t want any college coaches seeing their kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a top gun director. Because they’re the only program that doesn’t use it. Wonder why they don’t want any college coaches seeing their kids.

? My daughter plays for TG and the whole team is subscribed to SR. I think it provides a great service. Many coaches have viewed my daughters profile and watched her games and highlights. Some several times. I love how it notifies us each time. Some of those same coaches have them reached out to the club director for more info about my daughter. Great service!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLEASE BE KIND
When a coach views your profile on Sports Recruits but doesn't view the video what does that mean?
Are they just checking GPAs etc?
I would think the first thing they would look at was video?

Just my opinion... The coach most likely watched your daughter play in person and then went and looked at the profile.

OK, gotcha, its happened with a few schools. But they don't look at the video. What do they look at? Grades or your pitch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honest question- How did TG 23 get so good for this year? The other years aren’t nearly as strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honest question- How did TG 23 get so good for this year? The other years aren’t nearly as strong.

They did a great job recruiting top talent from other clubs over the last several years. The girls work hard and work together as a team, no daddy ball on TG. Even after they lost one star last year, because the team was so deep, it didn't hurt them at all. The TG '22s are very good too, ranked hight than YJ A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They did a great job recruiting top talent from other clubs over the last several years. The girls work hard and work together as a team, no daddy ball on TG. Even after they lost one star last year, because the team was so deep, it didn't hurt them at all. The TG '22s are very good too, ranked hight than YJ A.

How about the younger years - they don’t seem to be as dominant as ‘22 and ‘23. Do TG teams usu get better as they get older?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about the younger years - they don’t seem to be as dominant as ‘22 and ‘23. Do TG teams usu get better as they get older?

Yes, watch the ‘24s next year.They are going to surprise a lot of people. The program has been steadily improving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those in the know, if DD hasn’t gotten any buzz from D1’s, aside from camp invites and no calls to the club director, can we assume no calls Sept 1? D2 and D3 have been in touch calls texts etc. Only 3 calls on June 15 from D2. So curious to see how this shakes out. It’s such a big unknown as a first timer going through this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey here’s a thought take your kid to the camp of the college they want to attend. If she’s as good as you think, the coach will contact you on Sept 1

Or wait for the guy you pay to tell you where to go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop! First mid line (including very good draw kid) and top attacker were there for jesters. Both teams missing a few kids, competitive game it was 3-3 at half, halftime coaching adjustments probably a big part of the result from Steve and his coaches.

Missing “starters” in travel lax is a funny term, typically a different line up each game we play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those in the know, if DD hasn’t gotten any buzz from D1’s, aside from camp invites and no calls to the club director, can we assume no calls Sept 1? D2 and D3 have been in touch calls texts etc. Only 3 calls on June 15 from D2. So curious to see how this shakes out. It’s such a big unknown as a first timer going through this.

Nah, means nothing.. stay up late and wait to see what happens. btw it wont be the phone ringing, she'll get a bunch of texts and emails setting up a future phone call or a zoom ( if what they did last year continues)
every coach does things different some might make an immediate offer, others will want to know that there is mutual interest or if said school is in your top 2-3 before making an offer.
get ready to get on the road (plane) to visit some schools if you haven't seen them already.
the worst 2 things are, a deadline.. i.e. here is my offer and it only good till Friday and watching social media and seeing the schools you want take other kids that parts gonna be hard on her
September/October are gonna be long months.. it doesn't end on September 1st... it STARTS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, means nothing.. stay up late and wait to see what happens. btw it wont be the phone ringing, she'll get a bunch of texts and emails setting up a future phone call or a zoom ( if what they did last year continues)
every coach does things different some might make an immediate offer, others will want to know that there is mutual interest or if said school is in your top 2-3 before making an offer.
get ready to get on the road (plane) to visit some schools if you haven't seen them already.
the worst 2 things are, a deadline.. i.e. here is my offer and it only good till Friday and watching social media and seeing the schools you want take other kids that parts gonna be hard on her
September/October are gonna be long months.. it doesn't end on September 1st... it STARTS

Yes!! Remember that. 22's still committing to great programs 11 months after the 9/1 start date. Look to you left at the twitter feed. A 22 boy just committed to Penn St.!!

Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard