Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:01 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:58 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:52 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:51 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,685
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Bring Honesty Back
Anonymous #342113 07/27/21 11:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still don't see anybody posting name of teams with age groups who are "cheating". Until you do that stop whining.

Express North 2026 at NLF.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

LaxHonest #342138 07/27/21 12:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring Honesty Back equals look at USCL rankings for every year, Team 91 is the top team at almost all.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342139 07/27/21 12:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still don't see anybody posting name of teams with age groups who are "cheating". Until you do that stop whining.

Did you report them to NLF?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342145 07/27/21 01:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring Honesty Back equals look at USCL rankings for every year, Team 91 is the top team at almost all.

Are your referring to the same rankings that 91 has a person handling ...yup real honest

Like Reply Quote
LaxHonest #342152 07/27/21 01:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yj Spalina at us nationals

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #342160 07/27/21 02:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are your referring to the same rankings that 91 has a person handling ...yup real honest

Not a big fan of rankings, but Inside Lacrosse is definitely better than 91's preferred rankings at US Club Lax

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342161 07/27/21 02:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The same rankings that have 91 machine ranked #1 even though they lost to the kings ranked #3. Yup, got it . That's where we should look for honesty

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342165 07/27/21 02:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well another “be quite, move along guy.” When a guy picks your pocket you do not just say oh well i will just move along. Spoken like a cheater. There are rules. They are not followed. I will give you the clubs control the rules which some do not follow and more importantly do not enforce

Where can we find the rules? I have never seen any rules that discuss player eligibility. And no, I am not a cheater. I am just watching older kids push my son out and recognize there is not much I can do about it at 13. When the kids get to high school it will mostly even out until then make sure your son has fun and try to keep him engaged.

There is something you can do about it. Take your money elsewhere. Be a man of action versus complaining on an anonymous forum.

Of course I am moving my son to a different program (I am a "man of action" after all). He is getting pushed out by older kids. But I am certainly not complaining it - I am just doing it.

I guess you thought you would get some validation on BOTC. Stop looking for it and just do it. Can't believe adult males still need to get a hug for following their convictions. Kind of ridiculous.

You are an odd duck whoever you are. This is supposed to be fun. Does not seem like are having much fun unless acting like a hammerhead is fun for you.

Yeah OP likes cancel culture for sure.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342193 07/27/21 04:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The same rankings that have 91 machine ranked #1 even though they lost to the kings ranked #3. Yup, got it . That's where we should look for honesty

USCL publishes their data and math that makes the system.

Like Reply Quote
LaxHonest #342215 07/27/21 06:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious if the original poster has done anything “real” to address his problem with “honesty”. Is his action coming onto an anonymous site to complain? Has he emailed coaches? Has he spoken to them at tournaments? What real action has he taken? Anonymous complaining on a site no coach or lacrosse official reads.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
LaxHonest #342229 07/27/21 07:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blame the colleges. Those coaches would rather have a freshman turning 20 than kids on age.

It trickles down from there.

Until players can start to earn significant money playing professionally- this isn’t ever going age based.

Like Reply Quote
LaxHonest #342230 07/27/21 07:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the recap of the objectors: you are a donk; your kid stinks; you are jealous of my kid; you are a hammerhead, no fun, get a hobby; nothing to see here, move along; it does not matter, wait till 11th grade; cancel culture, witch hunter.

The personal attacks, who cares, just shows weak mind. To those that say the cheating does not matter, exactly, if the win is not so important why not pull a player up versus cheating and playing someone down? And isn’t if funny how, magically, this player is usually a stud FOGO, goalie or midfielder? Certain clubs, coaches and parents value the win, even if cheating is required. Actually it is kind of funny that those pointing out the cheating are labeled as crybabies, wanting the win so badly, by cheaters who are willing to cheat to win.

A few have been called out, I am sure there are many more. Bottom line, this is not cancel culture, this is sunlight. If the coaches and clubs can hide in the shadows and cheat, some of those with flexible morals will cheat. Many parents will understandably stay quiet and not call it out, so as not to rock the boat with the club and coaches that hold so much power. To those who say otherwise, when you offer your opinion on the sideline, probably loudly and everyone is just nodding their head, do not mistake it for agreement. Life is too short, most do not want to get in an argument. Everyone knows cheating is inherently wrong. Not that you care, but when you make such ridiculous arguments you have put a big label on your forehead that says “questionable character.” Bottom line, the rules are loose and the people that should enforce even these loose rules are not. You have a fox in the hen house. In the end, it needs to be fixed. Let the sunlight be the disinfectant. These clubs and coaches have reputations to protect, and if they are willing to cheat even on the loose rules to win a youth lacrosse game, they should be called out. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342237 07/27/21 07:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bingo!

But I imagine walking up to the Tournament tent, day of games, and asking to confirm the grade of a current player would be a tough call.

We play hockey also, parents have and do request it. But parents also complain that their kid born in November doesn't get a chance with the kid born in February playing on the team. Puberty at this age determines everything.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342242 07/27/21 08:19 PM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B

2027 express a team nlf had a 14 year old come play for just that tourney his dad was on the sidelines and admitted it 🤔

Like Reply Quote
Bearded_Kaos #342243 07/27/21 08:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

2027 express a team nlf had a 14 year old come play for just that tourney his dad was on the sidelines and admitted it 🤔

Well express rosters change week to week so this is ok

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard