Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:19 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:09 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 02:50 PM
Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 02:31 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,676
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 123 of 135 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 134 135
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #342025 07/26/21 11:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You could argue that 3-4 teams in the A conference belong in the B conference. There are teams in the A conference who haven't finished over .300 in a decade.

https://www.iaamsports.com/sports/wlax/2020-21/standings

14 A Conference
7 B Conference
7 C Conference

Garrison is trying to get better. I don't see any effort from Gerstell, MDS or Severn to get any better. John Carroll isn't far behind.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #342072 07/27/21 09:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope Mercy isn’t moving up. That’s all we need is another bad team. The IAAM needs to right size A conference lacrosse. Too many sub par teams, so several A conference teams need to move down, including Garrison.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342100 07/27/21 10:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope Mercy isn’t moving up. That’s all we need is another bad team. The IAAM needs to right size A conference lacrosse. Too many sub par teams, so several A conference teams need to move down, including Garrison.
In your eyes, who are the "sub par teams"? You want the A conference to only consist of 4 teams (McD, NDP, Glenelg, SPSG)? Those the only ones good enough to play in "A"?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342111 07/27/21 11:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In your eyes, who are the "sub par teams"? You want the A conference to only consist of 4 teams (McD, NDP, Glenelg, SPSG)? Those the only ones good enough to play in "A"?
Keep BM, SM, Maryvale, Spalding in A with McD, SPSG, NDP and GCS. Everyone else to B.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342120 07/27/21 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep BM, SM, Maryvale, Spalding in A with McD, SPSG, NDP and GCS. Everyone else to B.

BM and Spaulding will be at the bottom of league next year

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #342129 07/27/21 12:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about we keep SPSG, MCD and NDP in the A conference and move everyone else down. Kids graduate and move on.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342136 07/27/21 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You could argue that 3-4 teams in the A conference belong in the B conference. There are teams in the A conference who haven't finished over .300 in a decade.

14 A Conference
7 B Conference
7 C Conference

Garrison is trying to get better. I don't see any effort from Gerstell, MDS or Severn to get any better. John Carroll isn't far behind.

Garrison has 2 solid players. Both were freshman last year. The rest are not A conference at any other school.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342141 07/27/21 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

14 A Conference
7 B Conference
7 C Conference

Garrison has 2 solid players. Both were freshman last year. The rest are not A conference at any other school.

I said they are "trying" to get better. The new AD and coach are trying. The school is on board with spending money to improve the program.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #342223 07/27/21 07:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is not healthy for Garrison and the other lower level teams to continue to get beaten by the upper level schools. They can compete in the B conference. It is also not good for those upper level schools to continue playing those schools. There is no gain for either school.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342249 07/27/21 08:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have they announced a coach yet?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #342264 07/27/21 09:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is not healthy for Garrison and the other lower level teams to continue to get beaten by the upper level schools. They can compete in the B conference. It is also not good for those upper level schools to continue playing those schools. There is no gain for either school.
It’s very clear you keep responding to your own post. No one cares about your opinion I’d bet you daughter is a second string attack player that never sees the field in college. Stop hating on girls that are working hard and leaving it on the field.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342311 07/28/21 06:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s very clear you keep responding to your own post. No one cares about your opinion I’d bet you daughter is a second string attack player that never sees the field in college. Stop hating on girls that are working hard and leaving it on the field.

Sorry genius. That was not me responding. You are probably the one hating on SPSG. By the way, I am also not a SPSG parent, genius. No hating, just facts. Those teams need to get sent to the B conference. Waste of time to continue beating them by 10 goals or more. Also, Garrison cannot attract enough talent to compete at that level.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342326 07/28/21 08:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry genius. That was not me responding. You are probably the one hating on SPSG. By the way, I am also not a SPSG parent, genius. No hating, just facts. Those teams need to get sent to the B conference. Waste of time to continue beating them by 10 goals or more. Also, Garrison cannot attract enough talent to compete at that level.

Nowhere in my post did I mention any school names. I believe you told in yourself SPSG parent.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342388 07/28/21 10:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nowhere in my post did I mention any school names. I believe you told in yourself SPSG parent.

Now I know that you are a real genius. I mentioned SP before you went there with that ridiculous statement. Total genius move and expected. You have no idea who I represent, but we all know that you are the Garrison parent who raves about how great they will be. They will be great when they move to the B conference.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342422 07/28/21 12:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More than half of bm’s starters were underclassman, including their truly outstanding goalie. Not sure why one poster is predicting for them to implode.

Like Reply Quote
Page 123 of 135 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 134 135
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard