Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:37 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:10 PM
Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 04:01 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:58 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,685
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 66 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 65 66
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #341970 07/26/21 08:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They didn't accept. Dont know why they tried out.

I wonder if they will be at MadLax tryouts tomorrow night. And I wonder if any MadLax or NextLevel players will be at Hawks tryouts. Interesting time of year.

Don’t think any of hawks parents will go to madlax they don’t want to drive that far. There just looking for options because of coaching issues probably. Doubt anyone leaves. Also doubt they get many good additions. Madlax and next level have been catching up to them every year so if I was any of those kids stay where you are.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TheBackOfTheCage #341974 07/26/21 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now the 2028 Hawks goalie's mom really has her claws out on the 27 thread. That sideline should be a lot of fun this year when the 2027 holdbacks take over those positions.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341977 07/26/21 08:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't accept. Dont know why they tried out.

Based on this forum, aren’t both (or at least one) holding back this year? Wouldn’t that make the 28 Hawks the obvious choice?

You would think but the Hawks 2028 goalie mom is having a fit about goalie dropping down.

Again- This is not true. This a troll. Nobody on here as any silt inside information

The 2028 thread sure has a goalie defender if it's not true. The 2 Hawks were defintely at NL tryouts. Sorry goalie mom. I see you are now policing the 2027 thread too.

Nobody knows what you're talking about anymore (if they ever did). Some Hawks players went to a different tryout because they're not allowed to tryout for the Hawks because a mom doesn't want them to? Is that what you're trying to say? You definitely have no idea how pathetic you are, but do you have at least some idea of how dense you sound?

Weak troll attempt. You are an embarrassment to BOTC trolls around the country who do a great job of bringing out mommy and daddy emotions the forum. Go away please.

Easy there girls. Do I see a Catfight coming ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342001 07/26/21 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now the 2028 Hawks goalie's mom really has her claws out on the 27 thread. That sideline should be a lot of fun this year when the 2027 holdbacks take over those positions.

I have a feeling your constant trolling will make zero impact on absolutely anything, and that your team will again lose to the Hawks next season. The rich will get richer unfortunately.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342008 07/26/21 10:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really know nothing about the situation.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #342047 07/27/21 08:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know you are a bitter 2028 Hawks parent who thought the Hawks never had holdbacks and your little player would never be put on the bench by your own organization's players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342055 07/27/21 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know you are a bitter 2028 Hawks parent who thought the Hawks never had holdbacks and your little player would never be put on the bench by your own organization's players.

I’m not the goalie’s mom, neutral observer, but the 28 goalie is better. So you saying the 28 mom is worried about her kid getting passed up by the 27 goalie makes you look the fool.

You made up that the 27 goalie is better, you made up that his mom is here etc. You are a typical anonymous fool.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #342058 07/27/21 09:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the coaches for the Preds?

Yes, I see the names on the website. But who are the assistants that will actually be doing the coaching?

Because there’s no way Settembrino or Broc will have time to coach middle school kids in the spring during the HS season.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342059 07/27/21 09:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they actually holdbacks or have they been playing up at 27? When I spoke with the Hawks parents this Spring, it was shared that the last batch of “holdbacks” were actually always 28s with one exception. It happens at these younger ages.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342070 07/27/21 09:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they actually holdbacks or have they been playing up at 27? When I spoke with the Hawks parents this Spring, it was shared that the last batch of “holdbacks” were actually always 28s with one exception. It happens at these younger ages.

Some of each, this round is just holdbacks though.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #342220 07/27/21 06:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not the goalie’s mom, neutral observer, but the 28 goalie is better. So you saying the 28 mom is worried about her kid getting passed up by the 27 goalie makes you look the fool.

You made up that the 27 goalie is better, you made up that his mom is here etc. You are a typical anonymous fool.

You obviously haven’t seen him play because 27 goalie is better

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342221 07/27/21 06:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I see the names on the website. But who are the assistants that will actually be doing the coaching?

Because there’s no way Settembrino or Broc will have time to coach middle school kids in the spring during the HS season.

Doesn’t matter Don’t waste your money

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342352 07/28/21 09:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he’s not.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342355 07/28/21 09:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FACTS

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #342359 07/28/21 09:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn’t matter Don’t waste your money

Predators should be considered top club by the remark above. Making noise and many players are interested.

Causing worries by several clubs in and around Balt. Will become top club and feeder in less than a year or two.

Like Reply Quote
Page 44 of 66 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard