Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 07:25 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 01:06 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:19 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,588
Posts309,509
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 473 of 490 1 2 471 472 473 474 475 489 490
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341899 07/26/21 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which is why so many 25's made the team.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341902 07/26/21 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha - you mean the YJ 25s on JS team who can BEAT the YJ 24s??? Then again, O'Sullivan almost beat the "top" YJ 24 team. So, yeah. Good point.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341913 07/26/21 04:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Haha - you mean the YJ 25s on JS team who can BEAT the YJ 24s??? Then again, O'Sullivan almost beat the "top" YJ 24 team. So, yeah. Good point.

25s can beat the Wiener 24s?? When did they? The O’Sullivan thing was a joke. We’re you there? People weren’t even playing there positions . But, then they did and won. “Real” game… wouldn’t even be close. That’s too funny

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341914 07/26/21 04:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Haha - you mean the YJ 25s on JS team who can BEAT the YJ 24s??? Then again, O'Sullivan almost beat the "top" YJ 24 team. So, yeah. Good point.
No Chance. We did not start any attack in the C team game. 2024 is a great team. Set up a game verse 25's.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341916 07/26/21 04:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
plus it was a 22 minute joke game. 2024's went on to win the tournament that day at Lax For the Cure!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax
B_O_T_C #341920 07/26/21 04:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Woman’s lacrosse is an athletic sport. Some of the ‘25 YJ girls have trolls for parents and this is starting to show and will just get worse. Will be fun to see these parents go ballistic when little Sally gets out played by the faster better athletes.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341923 07/26/21 04:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top Player from TG 23 just dumped UA. Was on the UA roster last night now gone. Still on the AS roster. All 25's followed their coach to UA. Where of course all 4 of his kids are on the team. The 3 2024's that made both UA and AS chose AS. Competition is better at AS this year. Maybe LI can finally win since everyone will beat AS.

You obviously have no clue.
The top players in the 23 class are all on UA.
and obviously the top players from 22.
AS made 2 watered down teams for AS.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341925 07/26/21 04:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Um OK. Enjoy your week at AS. However, curious that you are calling UA Plan B when the top 25s from LI are on the UA roster, along with the top 23s from LI. Just finished the UA practice and these girls were there - so even though they appear on both the AS and UA rosters, it is clear where they will be this week (MD and not DE).

But yes, if CR says that AS is the top tournament, then you should most definitely believe it. What other motivation could she have

The YJ starting mid field line is on AS. Aren't they considered top 23's?

Starting midfield for YJ on AS??? you sure top YJ girls are on AS??? they were at UA today

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341926 07/26/21 04:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
plus it was a 22 minute joke game. 2024's went on to win the tournament that day at Lax For the Cure!

Yup, went on to beat a strong steps team who beat sky walkers! Then YJ won the whole thing. O’Sullivan game was not taken serious until it had to be

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341932 07/26/21 05:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top Player from TG 23 just dumped UA. Was on the UA roster last night now gone. Still on the AS roster. All 25's followed their coach to UA. Where of course all 4 of his kids are on the team. The 3 2024's that made both UA and AS chose AS. Competition is better at AS this year. Maybe LI can finally win since everyone will beat AS.

You obviously have no clue.
The top players in the 23 class are all on UA.
and obviously the top players from 22.
AS made 2 watered down teams for AS.


*AS will be just as good as UA, possibly better for '23s because this is their recruiting year and coaches can watch more of them competing on the same field at the same time.

* If you are a top '23, doing either one was totally unnecessary as coaches have already established their tier for recruiting purposes.

* It may help some good players who had not so great summers, while it could possibly hut those who are already labeled top tier recruits who don't perform well at either UA or AS

* AS is not watered down. The best girls are on the Black team, The Red team is the B team.

* There are several top tier '23 recruits on both UA and AS

* Looks like AS will have better all-around competition, but both events will be competitive and fun

* Good luck to all the girls on both!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax
B_O_T_C #341949 07/26/21 06:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just so sick of all of this back and forth that I have no interest in either at this point. It all greedy. Good luck to the girls with the phone calls at Sept 1 because there will be very few because of all of the portals.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341962 07/26/21 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stats absolutely do matter, but so does the team performance. The recipient of the top player was selected for a few reason is my opinion. Her team won the LI Championship, she has mega politics on her side, she is committed to a great school, she was a great player throughout HS, even if this was not her best year, she is a senior. There are a few others that fit most of that criteria, but maybe lack the politics part, such as the Northport girl, who was overall better, but a Jr.

You're not paying attention if you think the Northport player is better than the BBP player..

Much better...not even close. Only one problem was she is a Jr. Look at the County and LI championship performances, and you will see who showed up

Northport girl only scored in County championship when she was left wide open when the second slide didn’t happen. Not once did she dodge past a defender. How can you compare that to the BBP player being face guarded. This is where stats don’t tell the whole story. Both players are tremendous players but the Senior was far more deserving of the award as she affected the game in far more areas than scoring.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
B_O_T_C #341968 07/26/21 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm just so sick of all of this back and forth that I have no interest in either at this point. It all greedy. Good luck to the girls with the phone calls at Sept 1 because there will be very few because of all of the portals.
All the girls on the AS Black team are all studs. They play these games for fun. They will all have more offers on 9/1 than they need. They are the best of the best!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341972 07/26/21 08:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stats absolutely do matter, but so does the team performance. The recipient of the top player was selected for a few reason is my opinion. Her team won the LI Championship, she has mega politics on her side, she is committed to a great school, she was a great player throughout HS, even if this was not her best year, she is a senior. There are a few others that fit most of that criteria, but maybe lack the politics part, such as the Northport girl, who was overall better, but a Jr.

You're not paying attention if you think the Northport player is better than the BBP player..

Much better...not even close. Only one problem was she is a Jr. Look at the County and LI championship performances, and you will see who showed up

Northport girl only scored in County championship when she was left wide open when the second slide didn’t happen. Not once did she dodge past a defender. How can you compare that to the BBP player being face guarded. This is where stats don’t tell the whole story. Both players are tremendous players but the Senior was far more deserving of the award as she affected the game in far more areas than scoring.

Northport girl was also cut from UA, neither girl was really all that great. Lots of '23s better

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #341991 07/26/21 09:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stats absolutely do matter, but so does the team performance. The recipient of the top player was selected for a few reason is my opinion. Her team won the LI Championship, she has mega politics on her side, she is committed to a great school, she was a great player throughout HS, even if this was not her best year, she is a senior. There are a few others that fit most of that criteria, but maybe lack the politics part, such as the Northport girl, who was overall better, but a Jr.

You're not paying attention if you think the Northport player is better than the BBP player..

Much better...not even close. Only one problem was she is a Jr. Look at the County and LI championship performances, and you will see who showed up

Northport girl only scored in County championship when she was left wide open when the second slide didn’t happen. Not once did she dodge past a defender. How can you compare that to the BBP player being face guarded. This is where stats don’t tell the whole story. Both players are tremendous players but the Senior was far more deserving of the award as she affected the game in far more areas than scoring.

Northport girl was also cut from UA, neither girl was really all that great. Lots of '23s better

That cut was a joke!!! It was a direct jab at CR with that cut. It’s a darn shame they use a young lady in this game they are playing. Pathetic

Like Reply Quote
Page 473 of 490 1 2 471 472 473 474 475 489 490
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard






Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4