BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 177 of 214 1 2 175 176 177 178 179 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yep. Apples and oranges. A vaccinated kid took the appropriate steps to try to protect her teammates, coaches, trainers, fellow students and community while the unvaccinated kid threw caution to the wind while knowing the risks and possible consequences of her decision. That's a big difference.
So let me understand this-I’d someone is unvaccinated & gets COVID, everyone would be angry but if a vaccinated person gets COVID, that’s ok???

Yes! Because they minimized their risk as much as they could. If they do get it, the symptoms will most likely be minimal and they won’t put stress on the health care system. You seem really confused and dense. Get the vaccine or stay home please!

Since your all about knowing peoples private/protected personal health information please let all know if you or your family have an STD or HIV.

My kids all have the Gardisil vaccine as well, no side effects whatsoever and they are now protected from cancer, Whats your point? What a scared dweeb you are. Hope you kid doesn’t get the vaccine, don’t need someone with your backwards attitude taking up spots at my kids school!
Yep. Apples and oranges. A vaccinated kid took the appropriate steps to try to protect her teammates, coaches, trainers, fellow students and community while the unvaccinated kid threw caution to the wind while knowing the risks and possible consequences of her decision. That's a big difference.
So let me understand this-I’d someone is unvaccinated & gets COVID, everyone would be angry but if a vaccinated person gets COVID, that’s ok???

Yes! Because they minimized their risk as much as they could. If they do get it, the symptoms will most likely be minimal and they won’t put stress on the health care system. You seem really confused and dense. Get the vaccine or stay home please!

Since your all about knowing peoples private/protected personal health information please let all know if you or your family have an STD or HIV.

My kids all have the Gardisil vaccine as well, no side effects whatsoever and they are now protected from cancer, Whats your point? What a scared dweeb you are. Hope you kid doesn’t get the vaccine, don’t need someone with your backwards attitude taking up spots at my kids school!

So again…… do you or family, daughters have had STD or HIV. I think if your daughter is going to college all eligible men or women should know. Cmon little sheep we all want to know.

You are the sheep to your politics and don’t even realize it. Your farmers have been vaccinated and could care less if they lose a few sheep... keep Drinking the koolaid

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So again…… do you or family, daughters have had STD or HIV. I think if your daughter is going to college all eligible men or women should know. Cmon little sheep we all want to know.

This topic seems to have officially jumped the shark on here. It’s simple , you have the right not to have your child vaccinated or wear a mask. Universities have a right to request it. So, the simple answer is if you don’t like it, Do remote schooling or find another place that agrees with you. Wasn’t this topic started to discuss vaccine requirements in colleges? Geesh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think that the vaccine really prevents the virus more than your immune system and you don't know the stats on Gardisil -you are really ignorant.Try to read some science not put out by Pfizer.

Get the vaccine or stay home. Nothing else to discuss.

Also, if you don’t want to get vaccine (it’s your right) then please wear a mask and be a responsible human

Sorry no. Protect yourself and you wear your useless mask and face shield. Not my responsibility to take care of you. Does anyone check yo see if your seatbelt is on. Your obviously a sheep. I fought for my freedoms. You obviously did not.
Fly the USA 🇺🇸

Yes fool, police officers do check to see if your seat belt is on to protect you from your own stupidity. If not, you get a ticket! Have a problem with that? You should be able to not wear one if you don’t want too … right!? “Click it or get a ticket”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the vaccine safe and effective? If the teammates, coaches, trainers, fellow students and the community have been vaccinated aren't they protected from Covid?

Do you know the risks and possible consequences of getting vaccinated ? Where are you getting your information? How are you verifying that the information is true?

What is the mortality rate for High School and College age healthy kids with no underlying health conditions?

Please tell us just one "truth" that has been disseminated to the public since the inception of the COVID 19 Virus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don’t you tell us what QAnon says so we could weigh the pros and cons of this debate?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think that the vaccine really prevents the virus more than your immune system and you don't know the stats on Gardisil -you are really ignorant.Try to read some science not put out by Pfizer.

Also, if you don’t want to get vaccine (it’s your right) then please wear a mask and be a responsible human

Sorry no. Protect yourself and you wear your useless mask and face shield. Not my responsibility to take care of you. Does anyone check yo see if your seatbelt is on. Your obviously a sheep. I fought for my freedoms. You obviously did not.
Fly the USA 🇺🇸

Hey bonehead! Two family members died in two different wars. So, stick it!! Wear your mask and stop being a mutant …. DAF

Sure they did. If it was you would have more respect for others who did. Your a liar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don’t you tell us what QAnon says so we could weigh the pros and cons of this debate?

Is that your answer to the questions?

I realize that you know very little but can you at the very least simply tell us just one "truth" (related to lockdowns, masks, quarantines, medications, vaccines etc...) that has been disseminated to the public since the inception of the COVID 19 Virus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fly the USA 🇺🇸

Yes fool, police officers do check to see if your seat belt is on to protect you from your own stupidity. If not, you get a ticket! Have a problem with that? You should be able to not wear one if you don’t want too … right!? “Click it or get a ticket”

Oh really. When you can’t put together a cogent argument resort to calling another person a “fool”. So your ok with traffic checkpoints everywhere to check seat belts?? Be a sheep. Oh and let all know if you or daughter have STD’s or HIV. She could be infecting an unsuspecting male or female.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I realize that you know very little but can you at the very least simply tell us just one "truth" (related to lockdowns, masks, quarantines, medications, vaccines etc...) that has been disseminated to the public since the inception of the COVID 19 Virus.

If you want to make this political …Here’s a truth that just came right out of the man DTs mouth himself today. (Unless there was a ventriloquist with him). He suggest you get vaccinated! Hmmm , and he did as well a long time ago.

Also, the very republican governor of Alabama said the unvaccinated citizens of her state are “The Problem”. She just doesn’t get why the heck they wouldn’t get vaccinated. Duh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fly the USA 🇺🇸

Hey bonehead! Two family members died in two different wars. So, stick it!! Wear your mask and stop being a mutant …. DAF

Sure they did. If it was you would have more respect for others who did. Your a liar.

Yeah, they really did lost ! So GFY

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fly the USA 🇺🇸

Did you do combat? I doubt it. You would respect life more if you saw the needless deaths. Your a turd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fly the USA 🇺🇸

You sound about as ignorant as they come! I’m sure you are not vaccinated …. #Natural selection #Herdimmunity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They probably haven’t had a chance to catch up on “the blog” today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

QAnon hit a nerve ? Thought so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA just as political as always just with different faves now you have it loaded with Elevate kids that clearly were not the best at their positions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to lacrosse! Good luck to all the girls participating in AS and UA. should be two great events! Hopefully, LI can win at least one of them. A Shame the talent had to be diluted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will the UA teams be announced? Thought it would be today

Emails sent last night. UA selection process was no different this year than last. Still used biased evaluators and some of the selections are baffling to say the least

When do they post the rosters?

I saw the roster.. overall not surprised. some names we all know and should be there, some up and coming 2023's
( tough decision now whether to go to AS or UA..) the rest from Kotowski's
[quote=Anonymous]When will the UA teams be announced? Thought it would be today

Emails sent last night. UA selection process was no different this year than last. Still used biased evaluators and some of the selections are baffling to say the least

When do they post the rosters?

I saw the roster.. overall not surprised. some names we all know and should be there, some up and coming 2023's
( tough decision now whether to go to AS or UA..) the rest from Kotowski's club.

His bias is blatant, definitely undeserving kids he picked over better talent. The logo on their t shirts mattered more than their skill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

QAnon hit a nerve ? Thought so

No, no nerve hit at all, I do not know very much about QAnon. What I do know is that you can not honestly answer simple questions. No nerve hit, no emotional response whatsoever from me, just clear rational, logical thought and questions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get back to lacrosse! Good luck to all the girls participating in AS and UA. should be two great events! Hopefully, LI can win at least one of them. A Shame the talent had to be diluted.
apparently neither will be great because of greed and politics. Not everyone can get a trophy and now that talent is dispersed both events will be watered down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA just as political as always just with different faves now you have it loaded with Elevate kids that clearly were not the best at their positions.

Stop complaining. I think this was the best evaluation in years! Kudos to the coaches for no picking girls based on where they’re committed, but on how the performed for the most part. Maybe a few more Elevate and Jesters girls were selected because they were even with girls from other teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not a Red versus Blue issue-it is about freedoms. Letting the Govt dictate your health choices is unconstitutional [. They could tell the obese people what they can and can't eat next. It is those fatties that are getting infected you know.quote=Anonymous]

If you want to make this political …Here’s a truth that just came right out of the man DTs mouth himself today. (Unless there was a ventriloquist with him). He suggest you get vaccinated! Hmmm , and he did as well a long time ago.

Also, the very republican governor of Alabama said the unvaccinated citizens of her state are “The Problem”. She just doesn’t get why the heck they wouldn’t get vaccinated. Duh[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They probably haven’t had a chance to catch up on “the blog” today.

I see we have another who has no answers to the questions asked in previous posts.

Baaaa baaaa 🐑

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not a Red versus Blue issue-it is about freedoms. Letting the Govt dictate your health choices is unconstitutional [. They could tell the obese people what they can and can't eat next. It is those fatties that are getting infected you know.quote=Anonymous]

Also, the very republican governor of Alabama said the unvaccinated citizens of her state are “The Problem”. She just doesn’t get why the heck they wouldn’t get vaccinated. Duh
[/quote]

You are bringing politics into this. Questions were asked, they were not political, they were simple questions. Just answer the questions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop complaining. I think this was the best evaluation in years! Kudos to the coaches for no picking girls based on where they’re committed, but on how the performed for the most part. Maybe a few more Elevate and Jesters girls were selected because they were even with girls from other teams

Thanks for your input Coach K

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreeing with you! My kid made the Highlight roster. A teammate of hers had a good tryout clearly outplayed another kid selected at the same position. Club loyalty and favoring a coach's kid played into it. That being said we've been here before and knew the way this goes year after year. Just because Corrigan threw their new lapdog on the field to coach didn't change the politics/nepotism.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreeing with you! My kid made the Highlight roster. A teammate of hers had a good tryout clearly outplayed another kid selected at the same position. Club loyalty and favoring a coach's kid played into it. That being said we've been here before and knew the way this goes year after year. Just because Corrigan threw their new lapdog on the field to coach didn't change the politics/nepotism.

We have all been listening to these complaints for years, most are from delusional, disgruntled know nothing parents who believe their daughter is better than she actually is. No tryout will ever be perfect but the complaints year after year are for the most part sour grapes. It is not always politics or the friends and family network, sometimes the coach / evaluators just like other players more. It is all opinion, it's not exact, it's not wrestling, track, tennis or swimming.

Do you want the most accurate assessment of your daughters ability? Look at the college programs that make offers and then look at what the offer is. If your daughter receives or received offers from perennial Top 10-15 college programs and she is not / was not selected to UA you and your daughter could have a legitimate gripe. However, if your daughter is not receiving (or did not receive offers) offers from Top 10 caliber programs then maybe she is not as strong of a player as you think she is.

I am not trying to knock any players, it's just reality. Some parents just can't believe that other people (coaches) have a different view/opinion of their daughters ability. Do/did the offers come from Boston College, Northwestern, Carolina and Maryland? Or do/did they come from Boston University, New Hampshire, Cornell and Marist? Not knocking any program but the reality is that the Top Programs are the Top Programs because they identify and make offers to (and get) the Top Players. You do not often hear that a recruit is trying to decide between Syracuse and Siena, most of the time players are having to choose between programs that are on a similar level. If Northwestern is making an offer there is a very good chance other Top 10 Programs will be offering as well. If no Top 10 Programs are offering than the player most likely is not at that level. That is just how it works most of the time, it's reality, it's not a knock.

These complaints start in elementary school when the girl doesn't make the "A" Team and continue right up through recruiting and even into college. Most (not all) are sour grapes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard a few girls dropped out, wondering who there replacements will be. At this point I wonder if girls will decline knowing they are sloppy seconds?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have all been listening to these complaints for years, most are from delusional, disgruntled know nothing parents who believe their daughter is better than she actually is. No tryout will ever be perfect but the complaints year after year are for the most part sour grapes. It is not always politics or the friends and family network, sometimes the coach / evaluators just like other players more. It is all opinion, it's not exact, it's not wrestling, track, tennis or swimming.

Do you want the most accurate assessment of your daughters ability? Look at the college programs that make offers and then look at what the offer is. If your daughter receives or received offers from perennial Top 10-15 college programs and she is not / was not selected to UA you and your daughter could have a legitimate gripe. However, if your daughter is not receiving (or did not receive offers) offers from Top 10 caliber programs then maybe she is not as strong of a player as you think she is.

I am not trying to knock any players, it's just reality. Some parents just can't believe that other people (coaches) have a different view/opinion of their daughters ability. Do/did the offers come from Boston College, Northwestern, Carolina and Maryland? Or do/did they come from Boston University, New Hampshire, Cornell and Marist? Not knocking any program but the reality is that the Top Programs are the Top Programs because they identify and make offers to (and get) the Top Players. You do not often hear that a recruit is trying to decide between Syracuse and Siena, most of the time players are having to choose between programs that are on a similar level. If Northwestern is making an offer there is a very good chance other Top 10 Programs will be offering as well. If no Top 10 Programs are offering than the player most likely is not at that level. That is just how it works most of the time, it's reality, it's not a knock.

These complaints start in elementary school when the girl doesn't make the "A" Team and continue right up through recruiting and even into college. Most (not all) are sour grapes.

All of my kids started on B/C teams. Yes it was disappointing, but they worked hard and made it and excelled on A teams eventually. 2 are now in college at top programs, and last one is committed to a great school now. Lots of ups and downs along the way. Trust the process try to stay positive and don’t give up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of my kids started on B/C teams. Yes it was disappointing, but they worked hard and made it and excelled on A teams eventually. 2 are now in college at top programs, and last one is committed to a great school now. Lots of ups and downs along the way. Trust the process try to stay positive and don’t give up!

Very well said! Life isn’t fair, never give up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard a few girls dropped out, wondering who there replacements will be. At this point I wonder if girls will decline knowing they are sloppy seconds?

The roster hasn't changed. i doubt anyone would now accept the tournament is Thursday. Nobody wants to be plan B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plan B is UA. Why would anyone want to choose UA over AS? Money? Obviously, no one cares about that. Top players from around the country are at AS. Top 24's didn't even tryout for UA!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um OK. Enjoy your week at AS. However, curious that you are calling UA Plan B when the top 25s from LI are on the UA roster, along with the top 23s from LI. Just finished the UA practice and these girls were there - so even though they appear on both the AS and UA rosters, it is clear where they will be this week (MD and not DE).

But yes, if CR says that AS is the top tournament, then you should most definitely believe it. What other motivation could she have

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hysterical how people buy into the bs!

American Select states on their own website:
TEAM SELECTION PROCESS REDEFINED.
All players within the graduation year and region are welcome to try out and compete for a spot. The tryout process will be unlike any other, with collegiate coaches evaluating and selecting players. Club coaches will not be selecting the teams.

If this is true, then please explain how kids are getting ADDED TO THE ROSTERS well after the try out process was done/completed, and after rosters were posted, There is a new 2024 girl on the LI Red team that was not there before, and was added just this past week AFTER she made the switch to YJ (which also happened outside of any actual try out period!). Fact that they even changed her club team name before any club team try outs is so wrong.

What happened to AS saying NO CLUB COACHES WILL SELECT THE TEAMS? A complete joke!

So, forgive me if I am not quite ready to believe that AS is anything more than another CR money making scandal. It is dirty and wrong, and a shame that club lacrosse has gone to this new low.

Oh, and there are also meant to be 1 team per age group. I guess that rule also does not apply in the event that more $ can be made. Convenient.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um OK. Enjoy your week at AS. However, curious that you are calling UA Plan B when the top 25s from LI are on the UA roster, along with the top 23s from LI. Just finished the UA practice and these girls were there - so even though they appear on both the AS and UA rosters, it is clear where they will be this week (MD and not DE).

But yes, if CR says that AS is the top tournament, then you should most definitely believe it. What other motivation could she have

The YJ starting mid field line is on AS. Aren't they considered top 23's?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Player from TG 23 just dumped UA. Was on the UA roster last night now gone. Still on the AS roster. All 25's followed their coach to UA. Where of course all 4 of his kids are on the team. The 3 2024's that made both UA and AS chose AS. Competition is better at AS this year. Maybe LI can finally win since everyone will beat AS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hysterical how people buy into the bs!

American Select states on their own website:
TEAM SELECTION PROCESS REDEFINED.
All players within the graduation year and region are welcome to try out and compete for a spot. The tryout process will be unlike any other, with collegiate coaches evaluating and selecting players. Club coaches will not be selecting the teams.

If this is true, then please explain how kids are getting ADDED TO THE ROSTERS well after the try out process was done/completed, and after rosters were posted, There is a new 2024 girl on the LI Red team that was not there before, and was added just this past week AFTER she made the switch to YJ (which also happened outside of any actual try out period!). Fact that they even changed her club team name before any club team try outs is so wrong.

What happened to AS saying NO CLUB COACHES WILL SELECT THE TEAMS? A complete joke!

So, forgive me if I am not quite ready to believe that AS is anything more than another CR money making scandal. It is dirty and wrong, and a shame that club lacrosse has gone to this new low.

Oh, and there are also meant to be 1 team per age group. I guess that rule also does not apply in the event that more $ can be made. Convenient.

This is true, way worse than UA. I also have a problem with there being two teams when the agreement specifically said there would be one team per age group. That being said for the ‘25 YJs who made UA and and decided to do that, it’s because JS has pull and they didn’t have to pay until the UA tryouts. More BS. As for the comment about the ‘23s. The best girls are split between the two rosters, UA, and AU Black. That seems to be true for other regions as well with the exception of Connecticut where all the best girls in the grade, including the top ranked girl in the grade, are on AS.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arguably one of the top 23s in the country who is a YJ is at UA and not AS. So, I guess she just like Plan B. I love how you are an expert on where the top competiton will be. Hope you're getting paid for your insights and analysis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will you guys stop whining and be happy if your daughter is on one lol f those teams! Both events will be top notch and filled with talent and college coaches..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO

No if’s, or ands about it. Top 24’s - LI players ARE doing AS

Like Reply Quote
Page 177 of 214 1 2 175 176 177 178 179 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard