A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 dad's go to 91 university to learn...." We could have won but ", " we should have won but " ...."but, but ,but "....

They tell the dads......" Here at 91 we don't lose and if we lose you deny it and you add an excuse "....now here is your diploma

It’s hilarious that everyone at different clubs hates on 91 like we have the only parents who complain 😂😂😂 the excuses I’ve heard from other teams is the same garbage lol so knock it off … every team has loud mouths every team has the complainers so again stop making yourself look foolish

You have mastered the art of looking foolish but thanks for the advice . And there is another excuse , everyone hates on 91.....not too hard to figure out why...everyone hates on 91 because of trash like you . 91 breads trash

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #341372 07/23/21 08:02 PM
B
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
B
91 dad's go to 91 university to learn...." We could have won but ", " we should have won but " ...."but, but ,but "....

They tell the dads......" Here at 91 we don't lose and if we lose you deny it and you add an excuse "....now here is your diploma

It’s hilarious that everyone at different clubs hates on 91 like we have the only parents who complain 😂😂😂 the excuses I’ve heard from other teams is the same garbage lol so knock it off … every team has loud mouths every team has the complainers so again stop making yourself look foolish

You have mastered the art of looking foolish but thanks for the advice . And there is another excuse , everyone hates on 91.....not too hard to figure out why...everyone hates on 91 because of trash like you . 91 breads trash

O we breed trash lol you hurt my feelings lady…😂😂 grow up sunshine if you detest your day job don’t take it out on us 🤡

Anonymous #341376 07/23/21 08:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can confirm that Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Population 500,000 or so. Long Island has 7 million... Kings pulls from the smallest population of all of the teams in this discussion.

Than I stand corrected and good for them nice solid team they got there

So did they have any kids from out of state? You seem to be able to confirm things but won’t answer the effing question. Yes or no?

Denver guy here. Kings are legit. All of their horses are eligible for WSYL and those same kids play for Nationals. Those kids put it on Machine! “Too old!” and “from all over”. That’s so weak! Wait until next July!

Anonymous #341406 07/24/21 07:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can confirm that Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Population 500,000 or so. Long Island has 7 million... Kings pulls from the smallest population of all of the teams in this discussion.

So did they have any kids from out of state? You seem to be able to confirm things but won’t answer the effing question. Yes or no?

Denver guy here. Kings are legit. All of their horses are eligible for WSYL and those same kids play for Nationals. Those kids put it on Machine! “Too old!” and “from all over”. That’s so weak! Wait until next July!

To Denver guy ..... don't listen to these clowns . They don't represent all of long island on this forum . 91 has a reputation for complaining and making excuses when they lose . They just can't stand losing and they whine and cry when they do .

TheBackOfTheCage #341453 07/24/21 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will have the highest tuition this yr ?? The big secret clubs never ever post anymore . So Shady .

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #341480 07/24/21 05:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will have the highest tuition this yr ?? The big secret clubs never ever post anymore . So Shady .

It is all such BS especially on LI . Dead end sport.

Anonymous #341562 07/25/21 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is tuition posted for any of these clubs when signing up for tryouts? Was signing up and did not see the cost of the program. Do their websites spell it out somewhere?

Anonymous #341613 07/25/21 04:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To Denver guy ..... don't listen to these clowns . They don't represent all of long island on this forum . 91 has a reputation for complaining and making excuses when they lose . They just can't stand losing and they whine and cry when they do .

I think you are misunderstanding my point. I actually like that we are getting better representation from out west. I just don’t like the dads on the sideline talking about the holdbacks on the east coast and representing themselves as completely local when that isn’t the case. All that aside, and even though these Kings fans won’t admit publicly to their out of state and regional players, congrats to them. They were outstanding and extremely well coached. See you next summer.

Anonymous #341617 07/25/21 04:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is tuition posted for any of these clubs when signing up for tryouts? Was signing up and did not see the cost of the program. Do their websites spell it out somewhere?

I have seen it on 1 or 2 otherwise smoke and mirrors. Outrageous but the sheep line up

TheBackOfTheCage #341634 07/25/21 05:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like not every organization does not care about WSYL and Long island feels it is the pinnacle....No?

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #341671 07/25/21 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have seen it on 1 or 2 otherwise smoke and mirrors. Outrageous but the sheep line up

Rebels post entire tuition pages for every team. Surprised this isn’t common practice…

Anonymous #341690 07/25/21 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like not every organization does not care about WSYL and Long island feels it is the pinnacle....No?

I seem to remember there was a lot of smack talk from non-long Island club teams leading up to the WSYL this past year.

Trust me, if Long Island lost this last year, you would be on here saying something different.

This is just a one time equalizer tournament that helps keep all teams humble about how good they truly are.

I just hope the WSYL does more to prevent super teams from forming for sole purpose of competing in this one tournament.

Anonymous #341724 07/26/21 08:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I seem to remember there was a lot of smack talk from non-long Island club teams leading up to the WSYL this past year.

Trust me, if Long Island lost this last year, you would be on here saying something different.

This is just a one time equalizer tournament that helps keep all teams humble about how good they truly are.

I just hope the WSYL does more to prevent super teams from forming for sole purpose of competing in this one tournament.

No you missed the perspective of my post. I am on LI.

I see a lot of teams in the US club lax say ranked in the top 40 in a particular region but I do not see them ever listed in the qualifiers. Qualifiers seem to onky get 15-17 teams in the North and Mid Atlantic where all top teams on. Li see to go to the qualifier.

TheBackOfTheCage #341798 07/26/21 11:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already seeing the 2026 traffic starting to trail off. Now it is time for 2027 WSYL for boys and girls so setting up a chair here now to watch the next 12 months!

Anonymous #341799 07/26/21 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do we even know where WSYL will be held next year?

Page 67 of 69 1 2 65 66 67 68 69

Link Copied to Clipboard