BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 251 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 28 goalie and FO guy are 2 of their best players and arguably two of the best players in general in the HOCO/DMV area. My opinion doesn't mean garbage, but as a Madlax 28 parent.... they would be out of their darn mind to bench that goalie. Fwiw.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Another great night at FCA tryouts

Define "great." Running scrimmages because you already have the rosters set before tryouts even begin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy who asked how many even man goals Madlax scored— answer is 6 of the 7 were at even strength. It was 6 on 6 domination. Someone used the expression a while back, “sometimes you’re the bug, other times you’re the windshield.” The Hawks have been getting it done all year, today they ran into a bunch of determined Madlax kids.

Madlax never made excuses for the prior 3 losses, other than losing about 90% of the face offs (kudos to the Hawks FO, he’s legit). Whining about the refs this one is utterly pathetic.

Huge respect for the Hawks kids. Incredible team that will only get better, and very well coached. The dude whining about refs— Makita power hammerhead.

Same toxic parent trying to throw FOGOs under the bus and complaining about others. Sad!

Some serious weird agenda there. Hawks face off kid from earlier in the year barely played NLF, he just came back from a broken arm. Faceoffs were pretty even in the NLF game and weren’t a deciding factor.
His dad tells anyone who will listen that his kid is the number 1 FOGO in the state of Maryland. Sad he broke his arm but he will bounce back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy who asked how many even man goals Madlax scored— answer is 6 of the 7 were at even strength. It was 6 on 6 domination. Someone used the expression a while back, “sometimes you’re the bug, other times you’re the windshield.” The Hawks have been getting it done all year, today they ran into a bunch of determined Madlax kids.

Madlax never made excuses for the prior 3 losses, other than losing about 90% of the face offs (kudos to the Hawks FO, he’s legit). Whining about the refs this one is utterly pathetic.

Huge respect for the Hawks kids. Incredible team that will only get better, and very well coached. The dude whining about refs— Makita power hammerhead.

Same toxic parent trying to throw FOGOs under the bus and complaining about others. Sad!

Some serious weird agenda there. Hawks face off kid from earlier in the year barely played NLF, he just came back from a broken arm. Faceoffs were pretty even in the NLF game and weren’t a deciding factor.
His dad tells anyone who will listen that his kid is the number 1 FOGO in the state of Maryland. Sad he broke his arm but he will bounce back.

Troll. Non idea what you’re talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of talk about Predators . Look like they will be strong

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of talk about Predators . Look like they will be strong

Ummm okkkkk wannabe predator dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another great night at FCA tryouts

Define "great." Running scrimmages because you already have the rosters set before tryouts even begin.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 28 goalie and FO guy are 2 of their best players and arguably two of the best players in general in the HOCO/DMV area. My opinion doesn't mean garbage, but as a Madlax 28 parent.... they would be out of their darn mind to bench that goalie. Fwiw.

Too true. But neither will be able to play with the 28 team for the WSYL, so there's that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too true. But neither will be able to play with the 28 team for the WSYL, so there's that.

The WSYL will not be as big a deal in years to come when it moves back out of the DMV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Claws '28 tryouts were well attended last night. Good up and down and instruction. They finished 6-1 in AAA and beat a few of those Elite teams. Wonder if HoCo lets them jump to the elite division next year?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are better right now because they bigger and faster a more age developed but what does that say they can't hang with there own age. SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m trying to understand the point of this statement other than to try to throw shade at kids playing a game. Even though they’d be the youngest on the team, any 27 team going this year would love to have them. Get a life, lax dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys love to make stuff up, face off kid is January 2010 birthdate. Don’t know about the goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Claws '28 tryouts were well attended last night. Good up and down and instruction. They finished 6-1 in AAA and beat a few of those Elite teams. Wonder if HoCo lets them jump to the elite division next year?

They have as many holdbacks as the elite teams so I say have at it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are better right now because they bigger and faster a more age developed but what does that say they can't hang with there own age. SMH

What does it say about you literally make stuff up and then question the kids talent?

Maybe the kid is just bigger or faster or… plays every night at home?

I know that would be too hard to swallow so you try to throw shade. Not every good lacrosse player is a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m trying to understand the point of this statement other than to try to throw shade at kids playing a game. Even though they’d be the youngest on the team, any 27 team going this year would love to have them. Get a life, lax dad.

Let me help you, he’s insecure about his little Johnny so he wants to try to chop down other kids in order to bring up his. Weak sauce for everyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me help you, he’s insecure about his little Johnny so he wants to try to chop down other kids in order to bring up his. Weak sauce for everyone!

Thanks. That does help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks. That does help.
NP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have as many holdbacks as the elite teams so I say have at it.

Not that I'm aware. The Blue Claws are a well run and coached program. That helps tremendously. That 28 Blue Claws team is primarily the same team that's been together for a few years now, since they were Bel Air. Same with a couple Forest Hill Select and FLC teams. They have done a good job keeping their core kids together and not run off to For Profit clubs. Fun to see what is possible when families stick together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Compared with the high school teams, 91 MD 28s aren’t nearly as good. Tryouts this weekend - have they been recruiting?

I’d imagine they would bet better in middle school?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, it’s been tossed out there a few times— anyone know who is playing Fall HoCo? We are blessed to have 7/8 fantastic programs in the DMV/Baltimore area, and HoCo does a great job with the venue— maybe other sports are a conflict, but last year Fall HoCo was a big success. And 2 games per day makes it much easier to drive up there on Sunday Al’s

Any Intel here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does it say about you literally make stuff up and then question the kids talent?

Maybe the kid is just bigger or faster or… plays every night at home?

I know that would be too hard to swallow so you try to throw shade. Not every good lacrosse player is a holdback.

So True, Not everyone is a holdback, but no good lacrosse player is born after Feb and on age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, it’s been tossed out there a few times— anyone know who is playing Fall HoCo? We are blessed to have 7/8 fantastic programs in the DMV/Baltimore area, and HoCo does a great job with the venue— maybe other sports are a conflict, but last year Fall HoCo was a big success. And 2 games per day makes it much easier to drive up there on Sunday Al’s

Any Intel here?

I think the silence on this question (that’s been asked several times) is telling. I think many teams want a break and they want to let their kids play other sports. There will be fall tournaments and that’s enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any Intel here?

I think the silence on this question (that’s been asked several times) is telling. I think many teams want a break and they want to let their kids play other sports. There will be fall tournaments and that’s enough.

Or they are in the middle tryouts and it’s kind of an awkward time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold back patents get so mad that little Johnny can't play in his grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not as much as parents of on-age kids who get called holdbacks to diminish their ability.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not as much as parents of on-age kids who get called holdbacks to diminish their ability.

You should be flattered, but it also shows the insecurity of those claiming holdback when it's not there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should be flattered, but it also shows the insecurity of those claiming holdback when it's not there.

holdbacks dominate on many teams along with older on age players. Any player born March thru August and on age is wayyy down on the debt chart. None are top players. Top players born March thru August are always holdbacks. Nothing nefarious about holdbacks, just they way it is. Why so defensive ??? Tell truth and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do the us club lax rankings start to include 28s?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

holdbacks dominate on many teams along with older on age players. Any player born March thru August and on age is wayyy down on the debt chart. None are top players. Top players born March thru August are always holdbacks. Nothing nefarious about holdbacks, just they way it is. Why so defensive ??? Tell truth and move on.

Just not true. You are clueless. Keep guessing the age and birthdate of little Johnny’s competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

September

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just not true. You are clueless. Keep guessing the age and birthdate of little Johnny’s competition.

You must be a holdback parent. Why so defensive??? The TOP ( not talking B level) teams are loaded with holdbacks/reclass/prefirsts . They are also loaded with on age players that are born within the first 4-6 months of September. This isnt Rocket science??

And if you think there are more than a couple Top players born March thru August , you are truly clueless, and especially May/June/July/August. Those months are the domain of the holdbacks/reclass/prefirsts on any top team.

Still cant figure why you holdback parents cant just say what it is, holdbacks/reclass/prefirsts are all within the rules now. so whats the big deal with truth??? Its not like they are changing back to age, that boat has sailed away for good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

September

So bored MD lax dad still has plenty of time to get his social media and URL secured.

Because his rankings will undoubtedly be better than whatever the “algorithm” comes up with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

September

So bored MD lax dad still has plenty of time to get his social media and URL secured.

Because his rankings will undoubtedly be better than whatever the “algorithm” comes up with.

There needs to be a BoredLaxDad Instagram page for regular rankings. That is something I can get behind

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s the final set of Bored MD Dad rankings for summer 2021. These are already out of date as the summer movement churn has begun. But this should give some context heading into next year.

Tier 1
1. Hawks - MD
2. Madlax - VA
3. Team 91 - NY
4. Next Level - MD

Tier 2
5. 2Way - CT
6. BBL - NJ
7. Legacy - NY
8. Express North -NY
9. FCA - MD
10. Freedom - PA
11. True Annapolis - MD
12. 3D New England - NE
13. Long Island Express - NY

Honorable Mention
Laxachusetts, Crabs, 3D Gulf Coast, Mad Dog West Elite

Strong National Teams (at least on certain weeks) that are not included in the rankings.

Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s the final set of Bored MD Dad rankings for summer 2021. These are already out of date as the summer movement churn has begun. But this should give some context heading into next year.

Tier 1
1. Hawks - MD
2. Madlax - VA
3. Team 91 - NY
4. Next Level - MD

Tier 2
5. 2Way - CT
6. BBL - NJ
7. Legacy - NY
8. Express North -NY
9. FCA - MD
10. Freedom - PA
11. True Annapolis - MD
12. 3D New England - NE

Honorable Mention

Strong National Teams (at least on certain weeks) that are not included in the rankings.

Nice list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 28s are not playing Fall Hoco.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 28s are not playing Fall Hoco.

Hawks are not either. Lotsa football and soccer players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks tryouts this weekend. Getting wind of a huge tryout number. Should be interesting. “If you can’t beat them, join them” ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tier 1
1. Hawks - MD
2. Madlax - VA
3. Team 91 - NY
4. Next Level - MD

Tier 2
5. 2Way - CT
6. BBL - NJ
7. Legacy - NY
8. Express North -NY
9. FCA - MD
10. Freedom - PA
11. True Annapolis - MD
12. 3D New England - NE

Honorable Mention

Accurate list for most part. Next year Predators will be in tier 2 at top according to what I have heard.

Like Reply Quote
Page 28 of 251 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard