Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:52 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:51 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:27 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:09 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,685
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
Re: Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #341430 07/24/21 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for one of these 5 that keep being mentioned. I will say that whenever we play any of the other 4 the girls know it can go either way. All 5 of these teams are very strong. It’s the ones not mentioned that you should worry about! Obviously these 5 have all done extremely well. MDU won the NGLL in the fall Coppermine in the Spring and the other 3 are in every game/tournament. Let’s give them all some credit and also root for the other clubs on the doorstep. It will only make everyone better.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #341431 07/24/21 11:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a Coppermine parent I’m admittedly biased but I don’t think there’s any question we are too right now. Based on fall and spring I see M&D Heros and MDU right behind. I’m not sure where all this love for Crush comes from. What have they won? I’ve never seen them win a tournament or be in the NGLL playoffs. They are good but let’s be serious here.

The only reason Crush didn't make the playoffs this year was a tie to M&D, something MDU didn't do. Same question you have, why does everyone love MDU, also never won anything and lost first round. Spring 22 should be fun when MDU doesn't make the playoffs.

Is your kid a first year club player on 2028 level?

MDU never won anything? I guess 2019 NGLL Championship, 2020 NGLL Championship and other fall and spring tournaments don't matter. LOL.

"What have you done for me lately". Has Crush ever won against MDU? I mean ever?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341433 07/24/21 11:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Coppermine parent I’m admittedly biased but I don’t think there’s any question we are too right now. Based on fall and spring I see M&D Heros and MDU right behind. I’m not sure where all this love for Crush comes from. What have they won? I’ve never seen them win a tournament or be in the NGLL playoffs. They are good but let’s be serious here.

The only reason Crush didn't make the playoffs this year was a tie to M&D, something MDU didn't do. Same question you have, why does everyone love MDU, also never won anything and lost first round. Spring 22 should be fun when MDU
doesn't make the playoffs.

Do the Crush, Hero’s, MDU and M&D teams concern you? Do you hear footsteps?
It is not a love for Crush or an attempt to hype Crush.
Previous statements regarding Crush only suggested that while Coppermine and M&D are already counting their “2022” Spring trophies, there are teams out there MDU, Hero’s and Crush that if taken lightly will spoil any teams season

100%. These teams all either got stronger or weaker at tryouts. Lots of time before now and spring 2022.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #341439 07/24/21 12:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone here have kids going to the AU futures summit starting Monday? Just curious what the local club representation will be like at our age group.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341459 07/24/21 03:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only reason Crush didn't make the playoffs this year was a tie to M&D, something MDU didn't do. Same question you have, why does everyone love MDU, also never won anything and lost first round. Spring 22 should be fun when MDU doesn't make the playoffs.

Is your kid a first year club player on 2028 level?

MDU never won anything? I guess 2019 NGLL Championship, 2020 NGLL Championship and other fall and spring tournaments don't matter. LOL.

"What have you done for me lately". Has Crush ever won against MDU? I mean ever?

Can always count on the Craftsman to show up in full force.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #341475 07/24/21 05:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU lost to Crush in the fall of 2019.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341645 07/25/21 06:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone here have kids going to the AU futures summit starting Monday? Just curious what the local club representation will be like at our age group.

Looks like the 2028s are all playing with 2027s. Should be a good experience for the girls.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341664 07/25/21 08:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like the 2028s are all playing with 2027s. Should be a good experience for the girls.

Yes 27/28 MD teams (they divided them into two teams) are really stacked. A mix of Heros, Coppermine, MDU, Skywalkers, with a few others mixed in

Will be fantastic experience for these kids

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #341665 07/25/21 08:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AU is drawing from all around and the girls will love it. Went to the games today and had a great time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341667 07/25/21 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes 27/28 MD teams (they divided them into two teams) are really stacked. A mix of Heros, Coppermine, MDU, Skywalkers, with a few others mixed in

Yes, my daughter is from VA and we noticed that 2 of the teams seem stacked lol. We are hoping the out of towners that will be on her team can measure up smile.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #341720 07/26/21 08:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious to why they wouldn't have mixed the teams up more with girls coming from all over. Excited to see how it all plays out, looks like it will be a top notch camp.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341739 07/26/21 09:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious to why they wouldn't have mixed the teams up more with girls coming from all over. Excited to see how it all plays out, looks like it will be a top notch camp.

I think they wanted to keep the theme of region vs region.

Def seems to be two MD teams, a NJ/Long Island, an upstate NY, a VA, and one maybe anyone else that doesn't fall into those categories?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341790 07/26/21 11:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are VA and definitely ended up on one of the random teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341801 07/26/21 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are VA and definitely ended up on one of the random teams.

Team 31, not sure where those kids are from.

Team 36 seems to have mostly VA kids.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341810 07/26/21 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are from VA and on 32

Like Reply Quote