BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably a 91 parent. I wonder if their Kool-aid comes in various flavors???? Hmmmmmm…..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Probably a 91 parent. I wonder if their Kool-aid comes in various flavors???? Hmmmmmm…..

I mean yes lol it’s been said before I’m a 91 parent 😂😂 just have to read I mean everyone should drop in here what club they play for I’d love to see all the different clubs or do you feel better staying anonymous 😎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess it comes in only 1 flavor…..sour grape, I assume.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regional? Come on man. Again, making excuses. Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Long Island population is far greater than south Denver. Whatever makes u sleep at night. Mustangs would gladly come to Long Island and play Team 91. These teams have better athletes who know how to play the game.

Since when is Alabama in Texas? And when did Texas get relocated to Colorado? Stangs best player lives in AL. Kings major difference maker in TX.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk to anyone in Denver. They are mostly from one town in south Denver. A couple others from other parts of central Denver. They are not a “regional” team. Very good athletes who have been coached up. The world is changing. Not just an east coast sport anymore.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes I’m really sour😭😭 only sours are you guys who stay anonymous and complain about 91 grow up cup cake

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Regional? Come on man. Again, making excuses. Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Long Island population is far greater than south Denver. Whatever makes u sleep at night. Mustangs would gladly come to Long Island and play Team 91. These teams have better athletes who know how to play the game.

Since when is Alabama in Texas? And when did Texas get relocated to Colorado? Stangs best player lives in AL. Kings major difference maker in TX.

Thanks for proving a point lol it’s ok to say you have kids from other states again still an amazing team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No complaints here, my love. And thanks for the cupcake compliment. 😘

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

Yes I’m really sour😭😭 only sours are you guys who stay anonymous and complain about 91 grow up cup cake

Too brainless to realize that even though his name is " bearded kaos" he's still anonymous .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Too brainless to realize that even though his name is " bearded kaos" he's still anonymous .

O brainless wow that was deep 😭😭😭 try again I’m a 91 dad with a name bearded kaos you figure it out lol not to hard to find again stay anonymous 😂

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk to anyone in Denver. They are mostly from one town in south Denver. A couple others from other parts of central Denver. They are not a “regional” team. Very good athletes who have been coached up. The world is changing. Not just an east coast sport anymore.

But teams constantly come East to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

O brainless wow that was deep 😭😭😭 try again I’m a 91 dad with a name bearded kaos you figure it out lol not to hard to find again stay anonymous 😂

Hi my name is " bearded kaos " at least I'm not anonymous lol....oh thanks we now definitely know who you are oh bearded great one . 91 breads trash and brainless fools

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes we know who you are bearded trash . Maybe I should change my anonymous to bearded wonder then you'll know who I am..can't make this stuff up.my 12 year old is smarter than you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for proving a point lol it’s ok to say you have kids from other states again still an amazing team

Typical 91 drama....if they lose there has to be a good reason other than we just got beat . " Oh the whole team were holdbacks " ...." The kids were 28 years old " " they had kids from every state "

You lost ....plain and simple .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes we know who you are bearded trash . Maybe I should change my anonymous to bearded wonder then you'll know who I am..can't make this stuff up.my 12 year old is smarter than you

I'm sure bearded kaos is from massapequa....go stroke the ponytail ...he's waiting in the all American parking lot

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

You guys are cute ☺️ come say hi to the bearded dad next season you’ll know who I am 😘 does insulting make you feel better about yourself .. again say hi when you see me I’ll be the guy with a beard and tattoos all over … clowns 🤡

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I'm sure bearded kaos is from massapequa....go stroke the ponytail ...he's waiting in the all American parking lot

Negative not even close lol try again though … you old timers sure make me smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Bearded Kaos, your kid is a really good middie. Too bad you have nothing nice to say about others. See you on the field or, if you prefer, in the parking lot. Lol

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Well Bearded Kaos, your kid is a really good middie. Too bad you have nothing nice to say about others. See you on the field or, if you prefer, in the parking lot. Lol

darn brought it to the parking lot lol easy tiger im the only guy after we lose that will congratulate your team I’m no sore lost but on here it’s fun and games that’s all keep it chugging 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey bearded be careful just because u gave yourself a tough biker name you just called out 3 guys on this thing and I know one of them will be happy to have a conversation with u

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hey bearded be careful just because u gave yourself a tough biker name you just called out 3 guys on this thing and I know one of them will be happy to have a conversation with u

Oo stop tough guy calling people out is not saying come say hi you clown… if you took it the wrong way than so be it lol love seeing you get so serious on a lacrosse forum 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow guy you should look at your first post you trashed 3 dads and acted like a tough guy and now your trying to go in reverse I dated a guy like you for about 2 hours. Let this be a learning experience don’t open your mouth unless your willing to back it up. XOXO Frosted Cupcake

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can confirm that Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Population 500,000 or so. Long Island has 7 million... Kings pulls from the smallest population of all of the teams in this discussion.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Wow guy you should look at your first post you trashed 3 dads and acted like a tough guy and now your trying to go in reverse I dated a guy like you for about 2 hours. Let this be a learning experience don’t open your mouth unless your willing to back it up. XOXO Frosted Cupcake

Lol are we in high school 😂😂 again this site is majority men which we talk smack and so on it’s life never backed down from anything but don’t have to explain that on a kids lax forum … enjoy little Johnny’s season and have fun 😂😂

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I can confirm that Kings pull from a 20 mile radius in south Denver. Population 500,000 or so. Long Island has 7 million... Kings pulls from the smallest population of all of the teams in this discussion.

Than I stand corrected and good for them nice solid team they got there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine was 17-0 going into NLF but only played the Hawks once (7-5) and never played Kings, Mustangs or Lax Black. From what I saw at NLF, Kings are significantly better than Machine and Mustangs are the next best team. Hawks close behind and Machine after that. Machine blew out a bunch of lesser teams and were overrated coming into NLF. And don’t tell me that Machine was missing players that would have changed the result of that game. The Kings had superior athletes across the board and took it easy in the 4th Q of that game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right .....why don't you just say the kids came from all over the world since apparently it's impossible for a 91 dad to admit that the almighty machine got spanked . Take a loss like a man . The most difficult thing for a 91 parent to do is to take a loss gracefully . So sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dad's go to 91 university to learn...." We could have won but ", " we should have won but " ...."but, but ,but "....

They tell the dads......" Here at 91 we don't lose and if we lose you deny it and you add an excuse "....now here is your diploma

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
91 dad's go to 91 university to learn...." We could have won but ", " we should have won but " ...."but, but ,but "....

They tell the dads......" Here at 91 we don't lose and if we lose you deny it and you add an excuse "....now here is your diploma

It’s hilarious that everyone at different clubs hates on 91 like we have the only parents who complain 😂😂😂 the excuses I’ve heard from other teams is the same garbage lol so knock it off … every team has loud mouths every team has the complainers so again stop making yourself look foolish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So did they have any kids from out of state? You seem to be able to confirm things but won’t answer the effing question. Yes or no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s hilarious that everyone at different clubs hates on 91 like we have the only parents who complain 😂😂😂 the excuses I’ve heard from other teams is the same garbage lol so knock it off … every team has loud mouths every team has the complainers so again stop making yourself look foolish

You have mastered the art of looking foolish but thanks for the advice . And there is another excuse , everyone hates on 91.....not too hard to figure out why...everyone hates on 91 because of trash like you . 91 breads trash

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

You have mastered the art of looking foolish but thanks for the advice . And there is another excuse , everyone hates on 91.....not too hard to figure out why...everyone hates on 91 because of trash like you . 91 breads trash

O we breed trash lol you hurt my feelings lady…😂😂 grow up sunshine if you detest your day job don’t take it out on us 🤡

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So did they have any kids from out of state? You seem to be able to confirm things but won’t answer the effing question. Yes or no?

Denver guy here. Kings are legit. All of their horses are eligible for WSYL and those same kids play for Nationals. Those kids put it on Machine! “Too old!” and “from all over”. That’s so weak! Wait until next July!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Denver guy here. Kings are legit. All of their horses are eligible for WSYL and those same kids play for Nationals. Those kids put it on Machine! “Too old!” and “from all over”. That’s so weak! Wait until next July!

To Denver guy ..... don't listen to these clowns . They don't represent all of long island on this forum . 91 has a reputation for complaining and making excuses when they lose . They just can't stand losing and they whine and cry when they do .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will have the highest tuition this yr ?? The big secret clubs never ever post anymore . So Shady .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will have the highest tuition this yr ?? The big secret clubs never ever post anymore . So Shady .

It is all such BS especially on LI . Dead end sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is tuition posted for any of these clubs when signing up for tryouts? Was signing up and did not see the cost of the program. Do their websites spell it out somewhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To Denver guy ..... don't listen to these clowns . They don't represent all of long island on this forum . 91 has a reputation for complaining and making excuses when they lose . They just can't stand losing and they whine and cry when they do .

I think you are misunderstanding my point. I actually like that we are getting better representation from out west. I just don’t like the dads on the sideline talking about the holdbacks on the east coast and representing themselves as completely local when that isn’t the case. All that aside, and even though these Kings fans won’t admit publicly to their out of state and regional players, congrats to them. They were outstanding and extremely well coached. See you next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is tuition posted for any of these clubs when signing up for tryouts? Was signing up and did not see the cost of the program. Do their websites spell it out somewhere?

I have seen it on 1 or 2 otherwise smoke and mirrors. Outrageous but the sheep line up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like not every organization does not care about WSYL and Long island feels it is the pinnacle....No?

Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard