Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:19 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 03:09 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 02:50 PM
Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 02:31 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,594
Posts309,676
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
Re: Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #341107 07/22/21 10:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Then why couldn’t Crush beat MDU this summer when MDU was missing their best player

And why couldn't MDU beat Crush then? Face facts, MDU isn't in the same league as the other 4.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #341130 07/22/21 11:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just stumbled upon this. Someone told me there was a site where people argue over whose 11 year daughters lacrosse team was better than the others and I simply did not believe that was possible. But here it is. I have no words.

This response is epic! Our daughter has since moved on from club lacrosse, but I eat my popcorn like Michael Jackson and am entertained at all of the nonsensical comments being made.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #341137 07/23/21 05:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why couldn’t Crush beat MDU this summer when MDU was missing their best player

2021 NGLL Season 05/02
Coppermine 7 - Crush 5

05/09
M&D 7 - Crush 7

Regardless of what players were on the field 06/13/21 Live Love Lax Tournament
MDU 7 - Crush 7

Final Tournament Standings Records
MDU 3-0-1
Crush 3-0-1

Indy Play Day Summer Classic 06/05 - 06/06
Crush 8 - Hero's 8

Tournament Final
Crush 6 - Hero's 2

Not stating who should be ranked where at this time? and I believe Coppermine in 2021 put the best team on the field.
Only pointing out that if Crush team is taken lightly, they can ruin any team's season or tournament. As the saying goes... "Any given day"

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341156 07/23/21 08:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just stumbled upon this. Someone told me there was a site where people argue over whose 11 year daughters lacrosse team was better than the others and I simply did not believe that was possible. But here it is. I have no words.

Cool story...enjoy rec

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341163 07/23/21 09:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why couldn’t Crush beat MDU this summer when *************MDU was missing their best player ***********

And why couldn't MDU beat Crush then? Face facts, MDU isn't in the same league as the other 4.

Trying to help you out.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #341220 07/23/21 11:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree Crush in the top 4 based on the last NGLL and summer tournament season although they didn’t play in all the top tournaments. I would actually put Heros out of the top 4 in this age group. They didn’t beat Coppermine, M&D, or MDU the whole year and were beaten by Crush most times.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341234 07/23/21 12:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree Crush in the top 4 based on the last NGLL and summer tournament season although they didn’t play in all the top tournaments. I would actually put Heros out of the top 4 in this age group. They didn’t beat Coppermine, M&D, or MDU the whole year and were beaten by Crush most times.

Heros did beat Crush in NGLL so I'd still include them. Who did MDU beat all summer?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341252 07/23/21 01:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros did beat Crush in NGLL so I'd still include them. Who did MDU beat all summer?

MDU only lost to M&D, Heros and Coppermine. They beat Yellow Jackets, Monster, tied Crush, Aces.

Not that it matters anyways putting them at 5, but full strength, with a top-5 NGLL player back who was out all June, I got them top-3.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341263 07/23/21 02:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t lose to Heros. Only played them in NGLL and blew them out.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341268 07/23/21 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t lose to Heros. Only played them in NGLL and blew them out.

13-10 is not a blow out.

You are correct, Hero's didn't play MDU over summer though.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #341348 07/23/21 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Coppermine parent I’m admittedly biased but I don’t think there’s any question we are too right now. Based on fall and spring I see M&D Heros and MDU right behind. I’m not sure where all this love for Crush comes from. What have they won? I’ve never seen them win a tournament or be in the NGLL playoffs. They are good but let’s be serious here.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341381 07/23/21 09:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Coppermine parent I’m admittedly biased but I don’t think there’s any question we are too right now. Based on fall and spring I see M&D Heros and MDU right behind. I’m not sure where all this love for Crush comes from. What have they won? I’ve never seen them win a tournament or be in the NGLL playoffs. They are good but let’s be serious here.

The only reason Crush didn't make the playoffs this year was a tie to M&D, something MDU didn't do. Same question you have, why does everyone love MDU, also never won anything and lost first round. Spring 22 should be fun when MDU doesn't make the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341398 07/23/21 11:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a non Coppermine parent, I agree on all counts.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341415 07/24/21 08:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only reason Crush didn't make the playoffs this year was a tie to M&D, something MDU didn't do. Same question you have, why does everyone love MDU, also never won anything and lost first round. Spring 22 should be fun when MDU
doesn't make the playoffs.

Do the Crush, Hero’s, MDU and M&D teams concern you? Do you hear footsteps?
It is not a love for Crush or an attempt to hype Crush.
Previous statements regarding Crush only suggested that while Coppermine and M&D are already counting their “2022” Spring trophies, there are teams out there MDU, Hero’s and Crush that if taken lightly will spoil any teams season

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #341429 07/24/21 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm neither a MDU or Crush parent, but IMO you shouldn't underestimate either of these teams. They're both very good.

It seems like MDU's tendency to rely heavily on their "top player" (who is, admittedly, very good) bit them in the butt this summer when she wound up injured and couldn't play. Just based on seeing them play here and there it seemed like the team initially really struggled, but then adjusted and stabilized. Maybe it gave some of their other girls the chance to step up and show what they can do. Question is, when the team is whole again, do they go back to their old ways of running everything through one or two players. It's obviously a risky strategy, as evidenced by this summer.

Regardless, there are some good teams in the 2028s and it's always fun to see them play. Will be interesting to see how the addition/loss of new girls impacts the teams. Good luck to all teams this fall!

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard