BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 176 of 214 1 2 174 175 176 177 178 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about everyone take a deep breath and move on. Everyone has a right to their opinion, no need to get into this debate on a lax forum

The vaccinated will be able to continue to “take deep breaths” throughout this ongoing pandemic … unvaccinated people may not - literally. If they continue to ignore the science! We are about to get hit by a second stronger wave of a tsunami and some choose not to put on life jackets. Good luck

So, only the vaccinated will be able to continue to "take deep breaths".... Please tell us all how you know the vaccines are both safe and effective. Please tell us how you know there will be no long term side affects. Please tell us where this incredible source of unquestionable truthful information is originates from.

Get your vaccine and attend college or don’t and stay online. Stop with all of your other nonsense!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about everyone take a deep breath and move on. Everyone has a right to their opinion, no need to get into this debate on a lax forum

The vaccinated will be able to continue to “take deep breaths” throughout this ongoing pandemic … unvaccinated people may not - literally. If they continue to ignore the science! We are about to get hit by a second stronger wave of a tsunami and some choose not to put on life jackets. Good luck

So, only the vaccinated will be able to continue to "take deep breaths".... Please tell us all how you know the vaccines are both safe and effective. Please tell us how you know there will be no long term side affects. Please tell us where this incredible source of unquestionable truthful information is originates from.

Nope, did not say only the vaccinated. But, they will prob. Survive this second wave way more than non vaccinated! It’s already happening all over the red states with less vaccinated people. I think even your channel has to report what’s going on in hospitals in those states? Open your eyes, be your own source of information. You do t need someone telling you… again, common sense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😷 and you received your MD PHD from where. Oh brother. Clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me give you a perspective from my daughter's point of view as player. When I asked her how she would feel if one (or several for that matter) of her unvaccinated teammates contracted COVID which resulted in shutting down the team temporarily. Her brief response was "I'd be pissed." I bet there would be quite a few unhappy teammates if the inaction of some led to their season being impacted. You may want to keep that in mind if your daughter is on the fence about getting the vaccine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We shall see who’s clueless. Oh yeah, glad you used that mask emoji. If you are not vaccinated, please continue to wear the mask for crying out loud! Be a responsible human

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your vaccine and attend college or don’t and stay online. Stop with all of your other nonsense!

What is nonsense?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me give you a perspective from my daughter's point of view as player. When I asked her how she would feel if one (or several for that matter) of her unvaccinated teammates contracted COVID which resulted in shutting down the team temporarily. Her brief response was "I'd be pissed." I bet there would be quite a few unhappy teammates if the inaction of some led to their season being impacted. You may want to keep that in mind if your daughter is on the fence about getting the vaccine.

I guess if one of the vaccinated teammates contracted COVID which resulted in shutting down the team temporarily that would be okay?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. Apples and oranges. A vaccinated kid took the appropriate steps to try to protect her teammates, coaches, trainers, fellow students and community while the unvaccinated kid threw caution to the wind while knowing the risks and possible consequences of her decision. That's a big difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 girls from a MD team had to skip the G8 because they came down with Covid.
& you know this how? Or is this just assuming something? I heard there was a MD team where players just didn't feel like playing, had nothing to do with COVID

LOL, just didn’t feel like playing in a very highly recruited tournament? What age group are the girls

Oh, I know. Its was a b-team and if it makes you feel any better, they were anti-vaxers so they weren't even vaccinated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good point! And… Thank-you for getting this back to Lacrosse related and to original post as to thoughts on Colleges/Universities requiring student vaccinations

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. Apples and oranges. A vaccinated kid took the appropriate steps to try to protect her teammates, coaches, trainers, fellow students and community while the unvaccinated kid threw caution to the wind while knowing the risks and possible consequences of her decision. That's a big difference.

Appropriate step according to who? If the teammates, coaches, trainers, fellow students and community want to get vaccinated so be it. If the vaccine is safe and effective then they should have nothing to worry about. Do you know the risks or long term implications for young adult females who get the vaccine? The answer to that question is no, you do not. What are the possible consequences of your decision?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me understand this-I’d someone is unvaccinated & gets COVID, everyone would be angry but if a vaccinated person gets COVID, that’s ok???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me understand this-I’d someone is unvaccinated & gets COVID, everyone would be angry but if a vaccinated person gets COVID, that’s ok???

Yes! Because they minimized their risk as much as they could. If they do get it, the symptoms will most likely be minimal and they won’t put stress on the health care system. You seem really confused and dense. Get the vaccine or stay home please!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of All Americans and girls committed to top schools cut from Under Armor! Hearing other girls who were chosen are opting out. What is going on here??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes! Because they minimized their risk as much as they could. If they do get it, the symptoms will most likely be minimal and they won’t put stress on the health care system. You seem really confused and dense. Get the vaccine or stay home please!

It would appear that you are the one who should stay home. If you are afraid of Covid stay locked down, if you want to get the vaccine, get the vaccine but please stop telling the rest of us what to do.

I am not the person that you responding to but in all fairness, it is you who appears to be confused and dense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All I did was ask to clarify-you have no clue if I’ve been vaccinated or not so saying I’m confused or dense is just plain ignorant. Have a great night

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of All Americans and girls committed to top schools cut from Under Armor! Hearing other girls who were chosen are opting out. What is going on here??

Because UA selection was political once again and maybe they don’t want to be part of it? Or, they tried out for both AS and UA and are opting for AS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess if one of the vaccinated teammates contracted COVID which resulted in shutting down the team temporarily that would be okay?

I'm not sure if you are talking about high school or college teams, but college players have a lot of incentive to be vaccinated. Every school and conference will have different protocols, and things could always change as covid situation changes, but my sense right now is that teams will not be shutting down if the majority of players are vaccinated unless many have actual covid symptoms. Only unvaccinated players will be subjected to the constant testing and contact tracing. Vaccinated players are good to go unless they have symptoms and test positive. The CDC now says vaccinated people don't have to quarantine if exposed, so if your unvaccinated Sally gets Covid it's likely not going to impact the vaccinated players on the team. Sally will be out for a while, but those who are vaccinated will carry on without her...unless your high school has stricter protocols than CDC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All I did was ask to clarify-you have no clue if I’ve been vaccinated or not so saying I’m confused or dense is just plain ignorant. Have a great night

How dare you ask for clarification?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure if you are talking about high school or college teams, but college players have a lot of incentive to be vaccinated. Every school and conference will have different protocols, and things could always change as covid situation changes, but my sense right now is that teams will not be shutting down if the majority of players are vaccinated unless many have actual covid symptoms. Only unvaccinated players will be subjected to the constant testing and contact tracing. Vaccinated players are good to go unless they have symptoms and test positive. The CDC now says vaccinated people don't have to quarantine if exposed, so if your unvaccinated Sally gets Covid it's likely not going to impact the vaccinated players on the team. Sally will be out for a while, but those who are vaccinated will carry on without her...unless your high school has stricter protocols than CDC.

Makes sense ! If unvaccinated Sally gets Covid, the unvaccinated players on team will be most impacted and at more risk to each other. They will prob. have to get Tested and quarantined due to contact tracing, before being allowed to return to school/play? So, seems like they will be more a threat to each other than to the vaccinated students

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We shall see who’s clueless. Oh yeah, glad you used that mask emoji. If you are not vaccinated, please continue to wear the mask for crying out loud! Be a responsible human

Please. Put on your mask, face shield and go lock yourself down in a bubble somewhere. Your the type that drives in a car with mask on. Please forward the site/link that shows how many people being outside have contracted virus. Hint….. basically none. You are a sheep being led by politicians and your dying CNN. You and the govt have no right to tell me what to do regarding a nonFDA vaccine. Enjoy your freedoms although I’m sure you didn’t fight for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the magic vaccines are so effective -why would a few positive tests shut down the team or games-vaccinated will never die just have reduced symptoms (if you believe this). In theory only the dirty unvaccinated should have to quarantine. Imagine if they force your daughter to get the HPV shot next (for the good of the country) or no college or sports. The 18-19 y/o have the least infection and death rates (next to none) and more kids have had reactions to the MRNA gene therapies. You may all want to look at both sides-not just FB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the magic vaccines are so effective -why would a few positive tests shut down the team or games-vaccinated will never die just have reduced symptoms (if you believe this). In theory only the dirty unvaccinated should have to quarantine. Imagine if they force your daughter to get the HPV shot next (for the good of the country) or no college or sports. The 18-19 y/o have the least infection and death rates (next to none) and more kids have had reactions to the MRNA gene therapies. You may all want to look at both sides-not just FB

None of your jibberish matters. Let your kid get a safe and effective vaccine, or have them stay home and learn online. You’re fighting a losing battle!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of your jibberish matters. Let your kid get a safe and effective vaccine, or have them stay home and learn online. You’re fighting a losing battle!

***STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS*****
***WE ALL JUST WANNA GET BACK TO NASTY PARENTS***

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We didn't even tryout because we are the younger year and knew that the other defenders in the 22 would tryout (already committed of course) Well, they never even showed up to tryout! So you had good girls who didn't even bother because they knew ABC would be there. ABC never showed up, but I doubt it would even happen for us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The vaccines don’t have full FDA approval. The kids are not as effected by the virus so why have them get the vaccine. Foolish sheep.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you were crazy enough to have your Daughter vaccinated Just do your thing and don’t worry about who else has it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since your all about knowing peoples private/protected personal health information please let all know if you or your family have an STD or HIV.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since your all about knowing peoples private/protected personal health information please let all know if you or your family have an STD or HIV.

My kids all have the Gardisil vaccine as well, no side effects whatsoever and they are now protected from cancer, Whats your point? What a scared dweeb you are. Hope you kid doesn’t get the vaccine, don’t need someone with your backwards attitude taking up spots at my kids school!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think that the vaccine really prevents the virus more than your immune system and you don't know the stats on Gardisil -you are really ignorant.Try to read some science not put out by Pfizer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think that the vaccine really prevents the virus more than your immune system and you don't know the stats on Gardisil -you are really ignorant.Try to read some science not put out by Pfizer.

Guess you believe in “herd immunity” then?
Good luck in the herd when Delta shows up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get the vaccine or stay home. Nothing else to discuss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also, if you don’t want to get vaccine (it’s your right) then please wear a mask and be a responsible human

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kids all have the Gardisil vaccine as well, no side effects whatsoever and they are now protected from cancer, Whats your point? What a scared dweeb you are. Hope you kid doesn’t get the vaccine, don’t need someone with your backwards attitude taking up spots at my kids school!

So again…… do you or family, daughters have had STD or HIV. I think if your daughter is going to college all eligible men or women should know. Cmon little sheep we all want to know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also, if you don’t want to get vaccine (it’s your right) then please wear a mask and be a responsible human

Sorry no. Protect yourself and you wear your useless mask and face shield. Not my responsibility to take care of you. Does anyone check yo see if your seatbelt is on. Your obviously a sheep. I fought for my freedoms. You obviously did not.
Fly the USA 🇺🇸

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please tell us why? Please tell us where you get your information. Please tell us why you believe the information to be accurate and or truthful. Please tell us one thing that has been put out by our government, the WHO, big tech, big pharma or the media that has been accurate, factual or true since this whole scam started. Please tell us why or how any of the lockdown mandates or restrictions have been rational, logical or made any sense at all. Please tell us how science was used to make any of the draconian decisions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry no. Protect yourself and you wear your useless mask and face shield. Not my responsibility to take care of you. Does anyone check yo see if your seatbelt is on. Your obviously a sheep. I fought for my freedoms. You obviously did not.
Fly the USA 🇺🇸

So…where will your daughter be going to school online? Are there any virtual lacrosse teams she might be able to join?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because UA selection was political once again and maybe they don’t want to be part of it? Or, they tried out for both AS and UA and are opting for AS?

Do you believe AS was not political? AS was started so it could be controlled (both the selections and the $$$).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fly the USA 🇺🇸

Hey bonehead! Two family members died in two different wars. So, stick it!! Wear your mask and stop being a mutant …. DAF

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So again…… do you or family, daughters have had STD or HIV. I think if your daughter is going to college all eligible men or women should know. Cmon little sheep we all want to know.

Even if they had a STD or HIV, couldn’t kill somebody with it by simply breathing! Your a stunad and ignorant fool. Natural selection knocking on your door

Like Reply Quote
Page 176 of 214 1 2 174 175 176 177 178 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard