BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 175 of 214 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are everything that is wrong with the current administration. You are a sheep being led by politicians who are telling you something is safe. Masks proven to be useless. No govt should tell it’s citizens they must comply and put something in their body. Enjoy receiving a non-FDA approved vaccine. But it’s a free country and should stay free.

Again, not politics … but sounds like it is for you. So dense again. You are what wrong with this society. Hope no one in your family dies. Enjoy your freedoms

Not politics and when you can’t carry on a conversation resort to calling different opinions “dense” and talking about family tragedy. I do enjoy and fought for my freedoms. 2nd amendment and the right to refuse a nonFDA vaccine are Freedoms I enjoy and will continue to enjoy. Freedom allows YOU to be a sheep protected by people like me. Have your opinion….. I have mine.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's everyone feeling about mandatory COVID vaccines although not FDA approved in order to dorm and attend college next month?

I am very happy about it. It is the only way for these kids to have a normal college year. All of my kids (HS and college) are vaccinated and it was the right thing to do. Why would you not want your kid to to get it?

Same- very happy! Exactly, why wouldn’t you not want your kid to get it? If you do not want to get vaccinated to protect yourselves from getting sick- science, not politics. Than stay home and don’t go outside to become a human Petri dish for more mutants of the virus to develop. Thus , making the situation even worse for everyone. Or, go outside and play Russian roulette with your life? If your kids not vaccinated, please have them stay home and do remote learning. Could save their life and yours

Baa 🐑

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's everyone feeling about mandatory COVID vaccines although not FDA approved in order to dorm and attend college next month?

I am very happy about it. It is the only way for these kids to have a normal college year. All of my kids (HS and college) are vaccinated and it was the right thing to do. Why would you not want your kid to to get it?

Same- very happy! Exactly, why wouldn’t you not want your kid to get it? If you do not want to get vaccinated to protect yourselves from getting sick- science, not politics. Than stay home and don’t go outside to become a human Petri dish for more mutants of the virus to develop. Thus , making the situation even worse for everyone. Or, go outside and play Russian roulette with your life? If your kids not vaccinated, please have them stay home and do remote learning. Could save their life and yours

Baa 🐑
You are everything that is wrong with the current administration. You are a sheep being led by politicians who are telling you something is safe. Masks proven to be useless. No govt should tell it’s citizens they must comply and put something in their body. Enjoy receiving a non-FDA approved vaccine. But it’s a free country and should stay free.

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, not politics … but sounds like it is for you. So dense again. You are what wrong with this society. Hope no one in your family dies. Enjoy your freedoms

Not politics and when you can’t carry on a conversation resort to calling different opinions “dense” and talking about family tragedy. I do enjoy and fought for my freedoms. 2nd amendment and the right to refuse a nonFDA vaccine are Freedoms I enjoy and will continue to enjoy. Freedom allows YOU to be a sheep protected by people like me. Have your opinion….. I have mine.

You can have your opinion…just can’t send your kids to college unless you wake up and stop trying to fight a battle that you won’t win. Bad look for your kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are the moderators tolerating this vaccine nonsense.. please keep discussion to lax, start a vacune thread if you feel this is in anyway constructive.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baa 🐑

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

BTW… you are the sheep…. Baaaa! And , your farmer has been vaccinated a long time ago! That’s ok, he can get more sheep to follow. A few “lost” along the road is expected. Just stay away from the universities where kids should be allowed to get an education without being infected by your ignorance!!! Baaaa , baaaa … hope there is plenty of oxygen available

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baa 🐑

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Heard Nevada looking for some people to move there, due to some very recent vacancies. Interested???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baa 🐑

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

I guess the “Delta Variant” is fake as well. Good luck with that “put in” your body. If your not vaccinated, just a matter of when, Not if ! Good luck with that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on? Is this really necessary on the high school thread.
I’m checking out.. unsubscribed from BOTC email

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this started with people’s thoughts about HS girls being required to get vaccinated to go to college. So, it is a fair topic

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 girls from a MD team had to skip the G8 because they came down with Covid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, it is necessary to talk about on the HS thread. It is a very real thing going on right now and it very much could affect HS aged girls and their Lacrosse future. If you were a 22 or 23 who had to skip G8 due to covid, you missed a huge opportunity to get seen by coach’s. It’s real

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 5 girls from a MD couldn’t play due to covid.doesn’t the rest of the team have to quarantine due to contact tracing.Vacine or not people that is how covid spreads.And the tourney allowed this or just wasn’t notified by the organization.
Lax isn’t as important as life although some lax parents would think different the way they act and carry on at the field and with their kids not performing up to their expectations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, it is necessary to talk about on the HS thread. It is a very real thing going on right now and it very much could affect HS aged girls and their Lacrosse future. If you were a 22 or 23 who had to skip G8 due to covid, you missed a huge opportunity to get seen by coach’s. It’s real

IDK if it is necessary, but I see no problem with it. It’s your body and you should be able to choose to get the vaccine or not get the vaccine.

Personally, I like to make decisions based on accurate information.

To those of you who believe that everyone should get the vaccine... Do you truly believe that the information that has been provided (by the government or news media) has been accurate and truthful?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IDK if it is necessary, but I see no problem with it. It’s your body and you should be able to choose to get the vaccine or not get the vaccine.

To those of you who believe that everyone should get the vaccine... Do you truly believe that the information that has been provided (by the government or news media) has been accurate and truthful?

Why so political? This is a scientific discussion. Science is providing information based on studies. Sounds like you are choosing not to listen. Fact… 95% of Covid hospilizations right now are unvaccinated individuals. 95% of Covid deaths now are unvaccinated individuals. This is Math and Science discussion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your choice is based on politics. Good luck with that. “Government and news media” Thought we moved past that and evolved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why so political? This is a scientific discussion. Science is providing information based on studies. Sounds like you are choosing not to listen. Fact… 95% of Covid hospilizations right now are unvaccinated individuals. 95% of Covid deaths now are unvaccinated individuals. This is Math and Science discussion

... “Fact… 95% of Covid hospilizations right now are unvaccinated individuals. 95% of Covid deaths now are unvaccinated individuals. This is Math and Science discussion”

How do you know that to be a “Fact”? Please just tell us where you get your “Facts”. Please tell us the source of your factual information, please let us know how you know the information is truly accurate and factual. Where are you receiving the info and who is providing it? How do you know that it is based on “math and science”?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
& you know this how? Or is this just assuming something? I heard there was a MD team where players just didn't feel like playing, had nothing to do with COVID

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your choice is based on politics. Good luck with that. “Government and news media” Thought we moved past that and evolved

Evolved? Evolved into what?

Do you not think it wise to make decisions based on accurate information i.e. The Truth?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

... “Fact… 95% of Covid hospilizations right now are unvaccinated individuals. 95% of Covid deaths now are unvaccinated individuals. This is Math and Science discussion”

How do you know that to be a “Fact”? Please just tell us where you get your “Facts”. Please tell us the source of your factual information, please let us know how you know the information is truly accurate and factual. Where are you receiving the info and who is providing it? How do you know that it is based on “math and science”?

Check out the Covid cases now on US maps and what states are being affected the most right now. I guess hospitals are lying and false reporting ? It’s a shame politics are actually killing people. I think I just heard the Alabama governor on TV practically “begging” her citizens to get vaccinated. She said… “she just doesn’t get it, why they wouldn’t”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
& you know this how? Or is this just assuming something? I heard there was a MD team where players just didn't feel like playing, had nothing to do with COVID

LOL, just didn’t feel like playing in a very highly recruited tournament? What age group are the girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you not think it wise to make decisions based on accurate information i.e. The Truth?

Stop getting your “ informations and truths” from one source. Evolve a little!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check out the Covid cases now on US maps and what states are being affected the most right now. I guess hospitals are lying and false reporting ? It’s a shame politics are actually killing people. I think I just heard the Alabama governor on TV practically “begging” her citizens to get vaccinated. She said… “she just doesn’t get it, why they wouldn’t”

Pretty sure I remember both our President and Vice President saying publicly that they would not get the vaccine because DT was responsible for making it available.... and I’m absolutely certain that hospitals would never falsely report anything....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is such thing called the internet. Go, do your own research on what is actually going on out there from multiple sources, based on numbers and science. Turn your tv off and go do some research. Or, just sit back and wait for that whole “herd immunity” to happen. And, Hope you are not one of the weak ones

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop getting your “ informations and truths” from one source. Evolve a little!

How do you know where anyone gets their information? Please tell us all where your fountain of truth is, please tell us your multiple sources of your accurate information, please tell us all so that we can all become as evolved as you...

🐑

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure I remember both our President and Vice President saying publicly that they would not get the vaccine because DT was responsible for making it available.... and I’m absolutely certain that hospitals would never falsely report anything....

Really , this is the best you got!? Lol. Back to politics …. Ok, DT did get vaccinated. A long time ago… what are you waiting for? Do you not trust his judgement?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, but I think hospitals in the “red states” would report the opposite …. Of what they are reporting … so, your point is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When the media, big tech, universities and Hollywood are all in the tank for one party, it makes people skeptical of everything they say, even when it's the truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to why this convo started in the first place, universities requiring vaccinations. Is this true for most? What ones are not requiring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about everyone take a deep breath and move on. Everyone has a right to their opinion, no need to get into this debate on a lax forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about everyone take a deep breath and move on. Everyone has a right to their opinion, no need to get into this debate on a lax forum

Why, all of it affects our children and their current lacrosse situation and future lacrosse/school situation. Who needs to take a deep breath? Why try to stop debate? You are not being forced to participate, you can choose not to engage but stop tell the rest of us what we can and can't discuss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, defensive much...in my opinion, you really do need to take a deep breath. Not sure where I was telling people what they can and can not discuss. But, if that's how you read it, so be it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is such thing called the internet. Go, do your own research on what is actually going on out there from multiple sources, based on numbers and science. Turn your tv off and go do some research. Or, just sit back and wait for that whole “herd immunity” to happen. And, Hope you are not one of the weak ones

Oh.... The internet, no disinformation or censorship taking place on the internet. "Numbers and science"? What numbers? What science?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, defensive much...in my opinion, you really do need to take a deep breath. Not sure where I was telling people what they can and can not discuss. But, if that's how you read it, so be it.

I didn't read the response as defensive at all, they stated that the situation affects our children. Why are you telling the person to take a deep breath? The post was rational and simply asked questions, why do they need to take a deep breath?

BTW, your statement "no need to get into this debate on a lax forum." sure sounds like you are telling the rest of us what we can discuss or at the very least what you think is appropriate. Why would you do that? Why tell others that they "really need to take a deep breath"? Why tell us what we can debate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't read the response as defensive at all, they stated that the situation affects our children. Why are you telling the person to take a deep breath? The post was rational and simply asked questions, why do they need to take a deep breath?

BTW, your statement "no need to get into this debate on a lax forum." sure sounds like you are telling the rest of us what we can discuss or at the very least what you think is appropriate. Why would you do that? Why tell others that they "really need to take a deep breath"? Why tell us what we can debate?
Again - WOW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh.... The internet, no disinformation or censorship taking place on the internet. "Numbers and science"? What numbers? What science?

Go figure it out and use common sense! Everything is out there. Not all “dis information”. Turn your tv of the one channel, get off the one blog. Do your own research. There are stats that can be looked at in everything! A home run is a home run. An unvaccinated death is just that as well! Sadly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The vaccinated will be able to continue to “take deep breaths” throughout this ongoing pandemic … unvaccinated people may not - literally. If they continue to ignore the science! We are about to get hit by a second stronger wave of a tsunami and some choose not to put on life jackets. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go figure it out and use common sense! Everything is out there. Not all “dis information”. Turn your tv of the one channel, get off the one blog. Do your own research. There are stats that can be looked at in everything! A home run is a home run. An unvaccinated death is just that as well! Sadly

You have no idea who you are responding to, you have no idea what tv channel they watch and you have no idea what if any blog the follow... but that doesn't stop you from telling them what to do. Just curious, what "stats" are you looking at?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The vaccinated will be able to continue to “take deep breaths” throughout this ongoing pandemic … unvaccinated people may not - literally. If they continue to ignore the science! We are about to get hit by a second stronger wave of a tsunami and some choose not to put on life jackets. Good luck

So, only the vaccinated will be able to continue to "take deep breaths".... Please tell us all how you know the vaccines are both safe and effective. Please tell us how you know there will be no long term side affects. Please tell us where this incredible source of unquestionable truthful information is originates from.

Like Reply Quote
Page 175 of 214 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard