BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 33 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the kids who were held back. Look at the ages of this years all americans. The UVA star attackman is a 20 year old freshmen.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
please name another coach who’s better the Millon!

Hawks have a guy named Cottle and Pietramala on the 22's lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WRONG again please name them…. Team 91 MD had 12 - 2024’s make and all played significant minutes on their high school teams. And, this doesnt include the 3 kids who played varsity at their public school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly what I am talking about. I am the one who gets them into the private schools and Im not affiliated with 91 and yes I recommend they hold back a year so they can get up to speed acedemically before high school. Typically we are lucking to get 1 out of 35 public school applicants in any private school. Facts are facts! You can go back to your little tizzy rant about Milon but his is the only program in Maryland where we find kids ( multiple) who are capable of making varsity as freshman. I have already heard from numerous top D1 coaches about 91’s 2024s.
I have also helped a few kids from other club teams find a private high school and who played as freshman.

You are just plain FOS. This is so far from the truth that you are actually believing your own lies. This is really pathetic. You need professional help asap, before you completely go off the deep end. Just look at the message above that you posted. It is loaded with typos/misspellings and yet you are stating you are the leader dealing with private schools. Please, get help! .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please tell us your back ground….. were you an elite college D1 all american?
Have you coached at the college level or even high school. I seriously doubt it. BTW I was a multiple first teamer. Oh, I was also an Honorable Mention one year but I dont count anything less then first team an all american! I also was on the staff at two different schools who won a National Championship.

Again, please make up a story and tell me your history in the sport.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WRONG again please name them…. Team 91 MD had 12 - 2024’s make and all played significant minutes on their high school teams. And, this doesnt include the 3 kids who played varsity at their public school.

LOL....for the MIAA bottom feeders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please tell us your back ground….. were you an elite college D1 all american?
Have you coached at the college level or even high school. I seriously doubt it. BTW I was a multiple first teamer. Oh, I was also an Honorable Mention one year but I dont count anything less then first team an all american! I also was on the staff at two different schools who won a National Championship.

Again, please make up a story and tell me your history in the sport.

So what is your first name?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could you post the Team 91 2024 roster?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what is your first name?

Austin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha Mad Lax dad. I know exactly who you are. You’ve been spewing your same rant against Millon for 5-6 years. Sorry your son has mediocre lacrosse talent at best.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its on the web site.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong again…. your ignorance is now really showing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI , Austin played D3 .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW - you are all grown adults???? I feel beyond sad for your children if this is how you behave...but if you think this is "OK", please by all means carry on, or how about making the decision to GROW UP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly what I am talking about. I am the one who gets them into the private schools and Im not affiliated with 91 and yes I recommend they hold back a year so they can get up to speed acedemically before high school. Typically we are lucking to get 1 out of 35 public school applicants in any private school. Facts are facts! You can go back to your little tizzy rant about Milon but his is the only program in Maryland where we find kids ( multiple) who are capable of making varsity as freshman. I have already heard from numerous top D1 coaches about 91’s 2024s.
I have also helped a few kids from other club teams find a private high school and who played as freshman.

Thanks Mark ! Great Information . Any other tidbits of info we should know about you and your incredible career, coaching or program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW - you are all grown adults???? I feel beyond sad for your children if this is how you behave...but if you think this is "OK", please by all means carry on, or how about making the decision to GROW UP.

Ok Karen, Thanks for your grown up input.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, if you can all call out someone's name, then you should have no problem signing your posts with your full names. But there's a reason why you don't - because you look like complete stunads are would be mortified if someone actually knew who you were.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
God Mark just stop. You are really just embarrassing yourself now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, if you can all call out someone's name, then you should have no problem signing your posts with your full names. But there's a reason why you don't - because you look like complete stunads are would be mortified if someone actually knew who you were.
Umm, settle down. Generic Karen, you know, like an annoying lady. I’m really surprised it needs to be explained to you. Or, is YOUR name Karen and thats why you’re bent out of shape?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go look at his Instagram - 17 kids going to top schools in the country love him or detest him the kids get good educations and play at D1 schools and the level of instruction is a cut above the rest. When it’s all said and done 20+ kids playing at the next level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOF player, and a HOF embarrassment as a youth coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina’s response makes me want to know more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Millon lost his mind after his son got hit and there was no penalty called. Pretty much par for the course with him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe one coach had a comment for the opposing team's players.
It was documented on twitter including video...then disappeared.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m new to 91MD and had only heard a little about this. Anyone care to share the real, full story?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Millon lost his mind after his son got hit and there was no penalty called. Pretty much par for the course with him.

It happens everywhere. I've seen this behavior in the stands a few times at McD MIAA games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The common denominator in all of these incidents is MM. Either he is extremely unfortunate or the instigator. I think we all know which one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it is his kid getting hit, he loses his mind, tweets, blogs, writes emails, etc. If it is a 91 teammate, it is simply get up or you are soft and you should probably quit the sport. If it is an opposing team, then all bets are off, break their arms. Never seen a coach get into more confrontations with other coaches, officials and parents from his own program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there Mark ! Bad day at the field ? Just shout out three times to a player under 13 " Break his Arms , Break His Arms, Break his Arms " , Everything will be as right as rice afterwards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The common denominator in all of these incidents is MM. Either he is extremely unfortunate or the instigator. I think we all know which one.

Really is sad that he is able to act like this and get away with it. His behavior many times is everything a youth coach should avoid. Not that he is the only one, but he is the face of his club and clinics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just think about other former players, real HOFers from other sports that have lived in the Baltimore community and the way they have carried themselves. Guys like Brooks, Cal, Johnny U and many other true legends. Been on the sidelines many times watching their kids and behaving the right way. Then their is MM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just think about other former players, real HOFers from other sports that have lived in the Baltimore community and the way they have carried themselves. Guys like Brooks, Cal, Johnny U and many other true legends. Been on the sidelines many times watching their kids and behaving the right way. Then their is MM.

You sound nasty!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really is sad that he is able to act like this and get away with it. His behavior many times is everything a youth coach should avoid. Not that he is the only one, but he is the face of his club and clinics.
I guess his parents follow his lead, a 5'4" 2026 dad was going nuts on the sidelines last weekend. It was outstanding, yelling at the other parents & refs, chest-bumping, and high fives. All I could think about was Brad Williams stand up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound nasty!

Settle down Mark !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d take Millon’s kids over any of your three HOF’ers you mentioned. He’s a great coach and parent, along with his wife. His kids are not only talented atheletes but also great students…. unlike the HOF’ers kids.

Most successful coaches,I’m not saying all, are extremely aggressive at times.

Think Tierney, Corrigan and Petro!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d take Millon’s kids over any of your three HOF’ers you mentioned. He’s a great coach and parent, along with his wife. His kids are not only talented atheletes but also great students…. unlike the HOF’ers kids.

Son played against Petros kids many times. Guy is total class on sideline. MM exact opposite with his antics as coach and watching on sideline behavior isnt much better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18 Division 1 recruits committed from Team 91 2022 team is impressive - he’s doing something right. You may not always agree with his antics but he gets a lot out of these boys and they compete for him at the top level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ironic that this post occurs on page 22 and not 23.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters finalized?
Why don’t any of these clubs (aside from FCA) post their rosters?
Would be interesting to see who retains the most and where the new kids are coming from.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 33 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard