BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2019 Wolverines got beat by the 2018 fl$ team then played the 2019 fl$ team an hour later and beat them 9 - 1. I think the original post was a bit confused since they were on a 2017 thread.

Not confused, the thread's jist was about created another tryout for the B teams. Like last year. But I think after last year, the parents and players associated with the organization were not pleased with how things were run for those b and add on teams

If changes happened they know who and how to contact those who could help

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and the DD's played twice this past weekend at the MVP tournament in Delaware. Close game on Saturday between the two. DD's won on a sudden death goal in overtime. DD's then took home the championship on Sunday by beating Express 9-3...

Express beat TB in a close one & then got roughed up by Dawgs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If express would of beat the Dune Dawgs do you think it would be this quiet on this thread. Shows you how classy the DD parents are and that all they care about is the kids getting better than the previous day not about beating any certain team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's bull. I have seen your parents in action. Don't get me wrong besides 91 orange u guys are best team in 6th grade division on Long Island.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a DD parent and I think they are just as good a 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I would say its about even.what are your next five though?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DD are a good team with a talented coach, but the sidelines are really tough and at times disgraceful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their best player also plays on the 2020 91 Orange team. So if the 2019 DD team would play the 2019 91 team, would he play against them?
Or is it a moot point, because this DD team would avoid it like they avoid entering tournaments the same weekend as both 91 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big seperation to the next few

fl$
TB
91w
RT
GC or ST

(Not including crush)

Yes I would say its about even.what are your next five though?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah tru blue A can't beat dd, 91orange or express wolverines. I think they are next bracket with 91w, smithtown, and fl$. I would even put ny all greys in there. Probably after that you have team Long Island, outlaws black, riptide, jesters and true blue b team. Wish all these teams would do a tournament at same time. You just hear all the fathers talk about how this team would beat that team. It's annoying! Am I missing anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First, The Dune Dawgs have never avoided team 91... i.e., Shamrock shootout last year. Their schedules just haven't matched since.

Second, yes one of the top players is on crush. Actually two of the top players play for crush. I find it funny that teams try to neutralize this kid with various junk defenses; however, the dawgs continue to win. At some point, you have to realize that their are many more top (Best) players on the team that will beat you.....
Get it yet? TEAM!!!!!!! I haven't seen one defensive unit shut down the attack yet...

Once you raise your lacrosse IQ, you will realize this fact and stop with your silly posts.
Your point is MOOT.
Their best player also plays on the 2020 91 Orange team. So if the 2019 DD team would play the 2019 91 team, would he play against them?
Or is it a moot point, because this DD team would avoid it like they avoid entering tournaments the same weekend as both 91 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah tru blue A can't beat dd, 91orange or express wolverines. I think they are next bracket with 91w, smithtown, and fl$. I would even put ny all greys in there. Probably after that you have team Long Island, outlaws black, riptide, jesters and true blue b team. Wish all these teams would do a tournament at same time. You just hear all the fathers talk about how this team would beat that team. It's annoying! Am I missing anyone?
Ur such a TOOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the rest of the Dune Dawg teams other than the 2 crush kids who play on the 2019 DD? Have any other DD teams won tournaments other than the dune dawg team with the 2 crush kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I don't think so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the DD haters. It's getting old. They have more than just 2 players. They have a lot others that have great talent and they put it all together. They hustle on defense and their goalies are pretty good. If you shut off their 2 key players they will beat you with the rest. I've seen it happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat Express by a goal today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard great game! How did the A bracket shape up?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Looking for 1-6th grade boys team to play in Jimmy McGrath Memorial lacrosse tournament July 6th at St. Paul's in Garden City we will waive registration fee for first team to email me at fsyouthlax@gmail.com for more info you can go to www.fsyouthlax.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91-2019 played 2020 crush in championship game 7-6 in favor 2019 Orange. Express lost to laxachussets,91 And Garden city . Heard they beat a weaker fl$ . Last weekend a big loss in championship this weekend they don't even make it out of pool play . Long summer ahead for them . Revamping in fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91-2019 played 2020 crush in championship game 7-6 in favor 2019 Orange. Express lost to laxachussets,91 And Garden city . Heard they beat a weaker fl$ . Last weekend a big loss in championship this weekend they don't even make it out of pool play . Long summer ahead for them . Revamping in fall

1 goal losses to three teams, obviously could have gone either way. last week they lost in OT to Dune Dawgs and then lost in championship game. wouldn't count them out yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Championship game against the DD was a 9-3 loss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It only takes 1 goal to win :-)
91 beat Express by a goal today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch !!!
Championship game against the DD was a 9-3 loss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that the 2019 HDD Taylor team won the NXT cup in PA this weekend and played 7 games in 95 degree weather. Is this true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You knew this was true so stop the "I heard". And do you think your MA vs PA weather reference is as witty as the tongue wagging.

I heard that the 2019 HDD Taylor team won the NXT cup in PA this weekend and played 7 games in 95 degree weather. Is this true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wouldn't it be true...
Here are all the results
http://www.nxtexperience.com/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you have time to come on this site, I am sure you can go on the NXT Cup website to get your answer. However, something tells me you already know the answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It can't be true becuase they were missing kids. They can't win without there full team. They are not a good team without some of the kids. That's why they could not have won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where you in MA this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see we only care when your team wins, but that has not been for awhile so why should anyone else care. You really have to grow up and be honest with yourself sometimes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have something that no one else has and that is excellent coaches who know how to adjust in game situations. We also have a family bond that is untouchable.. so we might not have had a full team but we know how to win with or without them. the kids have heart and respect for their coaches and have learned a lot abut how the game is played. So don't make assumptions or excuses. Worry about yourself and your team don't be hater because your jealous and missed out on your opportunity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have something that no one else has and that is excellent coaches who know how to adjust in game situations. We also have a family bond that is untouchable.. so we might not have had a full team but we know how to win with or without them. the kids have heart and respect for their coaches and have learned a lot abut how the game is played. So don't make assumptions or excuses. Worry about yourself and your team don't be hater because your jealous and missed out on your opportunity

"No one else has"'.....please. Yes, you have a talented TEAM. Outside of that, Dune Dawgs is a weak program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"No one else has"'.....please. Yes, you have a talented TEAM. Outside of that, Dune Dawgs is a weak program.

Given the parents that I've seen on your sidelines, if that was my 'family', I'd skip all holidays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so let me see if I got this right. First you bash the 2019 Taylor team because we win with our full team. Then you bash the 2019 Taylor again because they only win with two kids from 91 playing on the team. Then we win without our whole team and now we are talented and you move on to the entire program. Wow wish I was in your family I can only imagine what your wife and kids go through day in and day out with you. Enjoy your team and your choice, one day it will be over and you can be miserable alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street is your 2 superstars won't be there next year...good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, Word on the street, this sounds like some top secrete information!!! By any chance your not a detective are you????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You want word on the street I give you one, word on the street is 91 crush separating themselves from 91 organization and going off on their own!!!!And believe me it's just not a word, it's a fact!!!!! could their be trouble in paradise !!! Lets wait and see what happens????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen many programs parents and by far this is a first class group of parents and kids..

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard