BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And if RS is a reputable and honorable man he should pick up the phone and call the dad and apologize for the rage teams parents/coaches/kids actions and words directed to the dad and his kid . After all, we know he has his number as he was the one who was asking for the same kid to play with rage .

Tio is that you 😭😭😂😂😂… either way the father shouldn’t put his son in the situation where he’s playing down play at your level and keep it moving … Tiooooo[/quote]

Keep talking , when the text thread is posted here with your coaches name on it begging for the kid to come play with rage he will have you thank for it[/quote]

O no please don’t …you sound like a girl in high school 😭😂😂😂 tiooo

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Duplicate quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And if I hear that this disparaging continues I will be posting the actual thread tomorrow with RS name on it begging the kids father for him to play with rage , enough already
Go ahead, I dare you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dare you ? Hahahaha,what a clown ..I double dare you , triple dare you . What are you 5? Typical 91 dad. Not surprised.

But as you wish ...it will be posted if the admin allows names on here . Will be embarrassing for your coach and all of your sideline parents. Plain say day ...begging for the kid to come play with rage .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is everybody obsessing over this one kid. Express didn't even make it to the semi final- they lost to Shore to Shore. holdback or no holdback- 1 kid isn't going to make or break a team.
Rage is a bad team it is that simple..it is the atm for machine….the holdback story is very funny just another excuse why you lost. You want 1-2 and only beat Denver Elite who was worse than you, but they didn’t complain or make excuses.

How is the holdback story funny 🤡…. It’s a shame those express kids had to sit on the sideline and let a holdback win the game 😂😂 poor parents pay money to let another kid come on the team for one tourney … but hey atleast they won right 🤣

Your coach begged for that kid your complaining about fool...go have that conversation before you keep embarrassing yourself

Not embarrassed over here I’m perfectly fine only you clowns who complain about us …. Terds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dare you ? Hahahaha,what a clown ..I double dare you , triple dare you . What are you 5? Typical 91 dad. Not surprised.

But as you wish ...it will be posted if the admin allows names on here . Will be embarrassing for your coach and all of your sideline parents. Plain say day ...begging for the kid to come play with rage .

I mean all parents stand on the sidelines lol you are rare breed of special 😭😭😂 I feel for you and your kid

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not one.

Rage played the following and lost-
Express Haugen A - lost
Eclipse A - lost
2way A - lost
Shore2Shore A - lost
Laxachusetts A - lost

But on the bright side they beat the CT Wolves, Zingos, GC Rams, NJ Riot Chaos, Orange Crush. 😂

Rage is a flat out B team and not even apart of the conversation. They are 91’s charity case. It’s actually embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not one.

Express Haugen A - lost
Eclipse A - lost
2way A - lost
Shore2Shore A - lost
Laxachusetts A - lost

But on the bright side they beat the CT Wolves, Zingos, GC Rams, NJ Riot Chaos, Orange Crush. 😂

Rage is a flat out B team and not even apart of the conversation. They are 91’s charity case. It’s actually embarrassing.

Nice to see
You love us 😂😂 thanks for the update on our losses worry about little Johnny 🤡

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not one.

Express Haugen A - lost
Eclipse A - lost
2way A - lost
Shore2Shore A - lost
Laxachusetts A - lost

Seriously is this a parent posting this ?? Please Answer.
Parents that post this never played a sport in there life . I use to love calling out all the loud mouth parents on my older sons Ice Hockey for a skate night . Either they were breaking there Ankles or didn’t show up that night . Dude relax ESPN .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THEY ARE ONLY 12 YEAR OLDS. ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS??? STOP TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS THROUGH YOUR CHILDREN. BE A ROLE MODEL, NOT A hammerhead BAG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not one.

Express Haugen A - lost
Eclipse A - lost
2way A - lost
Shore2Shore A - lost
Laxachusetts A - lost

Your actually embarrassing , you have friends on the sideline ? You must be a real hoot .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not one.

Express Haugen A - lost
Eclipse A - lost
2way A - lost
Shore2Shore A - lost
Laxachusetts A - lost

Seriously is this a parent posting this ?? Please Answer.
Parents that post this never played a sport in there life . I use to love calling out all the loud mouth parents on my older sons Ice Hockey for a skate night . Either they were breaking there Ankles or didn’t show up that night . Dude relax ESPN .

I mean he feels better posting this I guess let him be happy 😂😂 nothing better to do than post about a 2027 team lol parents stay off back of the cage and play with your kids bozos

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want your son on wsyl contender, check out Rebels United. 5 coaches, going to start practice in sept 2/3 times a week then ramp it up over winter. All core kids staying, just looking to add a few. Free clinic this Wed 7-8 just need to sign up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want your son on wsyl contender, check out Rebels United. 5 coaches, going to start practice in sept 2/3 times a week then ramp it up over winter. All core kids staying, just looking to add a few. Free clinic this Wed 7-8 just need to sign up.

And they will not qualify, heard it here first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything I am hearing and seeing leads to buying stock in rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels will qualify, by far the best up and coming and going to be top club in the country. Get on the bus or watch out it might run you over. Fabulous group of people running 5-6 full time employees, and all dedicated 100 percent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s interesting their carpet bagger coach is never at their tournaments. He used to be at Empire. Guy is an absentee landlord.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your the Coach or the team Dad ? Wait there is no team yet it’s tryouts…. Who are you ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s interesting their carpet bagger coach is never at their tournaments. He used to be at Empire. Guy is an absentee landlord.

He is now their assistant coach. One of Rebels directors is now the head coach. Murtha still with the team. New HC took 25 team to World Series, ranked 10 in world. Will be a fun year for the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tri-star last month Rebels lost to Eclipse 9-0 then lost their next 3 games to various teams at same tournament.
Facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get it rage parents .....it's that time of the year when you're all trying to make machine and things are very tense . You tried all year to prove you're an A team but yet you didn't beat even ONE A TEAM.......you failed at both nlf tournaments. So really your problem is not with express or anyone playing for express your problem is your own team . You should be trying to figure out how to get better and not.live in the shadows of machine . Same thing every year , you hear you'll be treated like an A team and that you'll both go to the wsyl etc.....but you simply have not proven to be an A team so you are throwing around your anger at everything except what you should and that's your own organization. Find a better solution than getting angry at other people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tri-star last month Rebels lost to Eclipse 9-0 then lost their next 3 games to various teams at same tournament.
Facts.

And look what they have done since then in a short time. Buy the stock now, don't wait for the dip because there won't be one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get it rage parents .....it's that time of the year when you're all trying to make machine and things are very tense . You tried all year to prove you're an A team but yet you didn't beat even ONE A TEAM.......you failed at both nlf tournaments. So really your problem is not with express or anyone playing for express your problem is your own team . You should be trying to figure out how to get better and not.live in the shadows of machine . Same thing every year , you hear you'll be treated like an A team and that you'll both go to the wsyl etc.....but you simply have not proven to be an A team so you are throwing around your anger at everything except what you should and that's your own organization. Find a better solution than getting angry at other people

People like yourself sound so dense lol rage doesn’t want to be machine trust me on that we have a good group of kids who enjoy each other and have fun lol only people that have issues with rage are the ones who don’t play for them.. so keep writing blah blah blah and wasting your time lol spend the time on little Johnny.. do you feel better after you write about a 2027 team 😂😂😂 comical.. enjoy your season don’t be to miserable life’s to short

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
S2S looked good this season. express looked good not sure about legacy and rebels didn’t see them at any tourneys we were at . What happened to empire they had a solid team two years ago looks like they fell apart and east coast elite as well. Time will tell every year kids move to different teams wish you all the best in your upcoming season remember have fun and don’t be to hard on the kids lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts.

And look what they have done since then in a short time. Buy the stock now, don't wait for the dip because there won't be one.

Look what they have done lol....what exactly has that been . They beat B teams ...woo hoo .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts.

You have no idea what you're talking about ....rebels don't leave long island. They play the blatant tournaments that are filled with town teams and B teams . So you can be delusional all you want , if they're competitive at those that means nothing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like your son got cut from Rage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cut from rage ? Wrong person ,my son never played for a B team . Nor did he ever or wild he ever try out for a low class organization like 91

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Cut from rage ? Wrong person ,my son never played for a B team . Nor did he ever or wild he ever try out for a low class organization like 91

Says every parent 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos

Says every parent 😂

Says every 91 parent like clockwork . 91 parents know about 3 sentences " you want to be us" , " your kid got cut from 91" " your kid must not be that good if you don't play for 91"

Complete trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says every parent 😂

I remember this piece of garbage bearded whatever his name is from a while back....91 parents actually had to come on here and tell him to shut up because he was embarrassing the team and parents . Amazing, back at it again lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, give the 91 parents a break it has been a very tense week over there . Machine got spanked and knocked off their perch and rage came to grips with being nothing more than a B team . Not good for the brand

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Says every parent 😂

I remember this piece of garbage bearded whatever his name is from a while back....91 parents actually had to come on here and tell him to shut up because he was embarrassing the team and parents . Amazing, back at it again lol

Umm no one silenced me lol just took a break from this wonderful board decided to see what was going on and I see the typical 91 bashing lol funny… not here to talk trash but to laugh on how serious you “adults” get about youth lacrosse … enjoy your season everyone best of luck to all even those sour patches out there enjoy and have fun

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hey, give the 91 parents a break it has been a very tense week over there . Machine got spanked and knocked off their perch and rage came to grips with being nothing more than a B team . Not good for the brand

Still rating teams lol focus on little Johnny’s team and enjoy 😉

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says every parent 😂

Hint where he is from ? School District ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone go to UNITED tryout in StonyBrook and the turnout ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting.....USCL seems to have gone on vacation since the nlf tournament, maybe they're waiting to update their rankings until after tryouts? Spare some teams embarrassment and possibly a lighter tryout turnout ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting.....USCL seems to have gone on vacation since the nlf tournament, maybe they're waiting to update their rankings until after tryouts? Spare some teams embarrassment and possibly a lighter tryout turnout ?

They usually update on Thursdays so keep an eye out today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a better idea. It's mid July, beautiful weather. Go do some productive instead of obsessing over 6th grade lacrosse rankings. lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a better idea. It's mid July, beautiful weather. Go do some productive instead of obsessing over 6th grade lacrosse rankings. lost.

Says the guy reading and posting on this thread lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now you definitely know that the rumors that 91 has a " hand in the cookie jar " at USCL . Rankings have 91 machine at #1 when they got smoked by the kings who are at #3. What a joke

Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard