BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 39 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dare everyone to list their club name and tuition price last year!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gbs stands for? How do you get tryout info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I dare everyone to list their club name and tuition price last year!

Express ~ 3500 (not counting the "optional" trainings, travel, & gloves which they now charge for)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree Coach Dan is legit. Btb will be good.
(Coming from a parent of top AA team kid).

Gsb will draw lots of FO kids …will have to split that time.

Wonder why 2 new clubs with 2028 only

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dare everyone to li[quote=Anonymous]I agree Coach Dan is legit. Btb will be good.

My son starts on a AA team and trains with Dan on the side. I'm probably going to make the move to BTB. Tired of those excuses the directors make about coaches not showing up or practicing with two grades at once. Much rather help CREATE a name than chase a name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the numbers and quality look for the Turtles and Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dare everyone to li[quote=Anonymous]I agree Coach Dan is legit. Btb will be good.

My son starts on a AA team and trains with Dan on the side. I'm probably going to make the move to BTB. Tired of those excuses the directors make about coaches not showing up or practicing with two grades at once. Much rather help CREATE a name than chase a name.

If coaches aren’t showing up and practicing 2 grades at once you’re not on a AA team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If coaches aren’t showing up and practicing 2 grades at once you’re not on a AA team

Exactly, just BTB trying to self-promote.

Only AA Clubs this age for now and future

Legacy
Express
Rebels
Maybe Moose

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please take the rebels off that list, thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, just BTB trying to self-promote.

Only AA Clubs this age for now and future

Legacy
Express
Rebels
Maybe Moose

Lol ok

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels moving up the list, what a turn out tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says no one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn’t be more obvious to all that Rebels director is trying to drum up business on every age group thread possible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says no one

Or says people that were there…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn’t be more obvious to all that Rebels director is trying to drum up business on every age group thread possible.

Or there is simply a lot of happy parents. I’m sure the director has a lot more to be doing right now… hater

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true, so obvious. Every age group thread is Rebels. All year a mention here and there. Now tryout week, they are all over the board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rebels are legit and will be changeling the so called big boys. No doubt, be a hater or join the future # 1 program on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rebels are legit and will be changeling the so called big boys. No doubt, be a hater or join the future # 1 program on Long Island.
Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear there are a lot of issues with daddy coaches, which clubs have daddy coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Mosselax kids going to Shore 2 Shore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear there are a lot of issues with daddy coaches, which clubs have daddy coaches?

Most Coaches are Dads but not all of these Dads are Coaches. You can tell when you watch the game if they favor their own kids - who is subbed in and out, and who the offense is centered on. 91 has a rep of ‘shortening the bench’ in big games. This just means they haven’t spent any time trying to Coach up the bottom half of their team so they don’t trust them in game situations. Usually the kids running every drill in practice while your kid watches are Daddy’s faves. Even better is the fact that most of these Coach’s kids don’t pay any tuition so the teams w/ large staffs are charging you to watch their kids get all the PT. Buyer beware: are they actually teaching your child? or, is he just a number on the roster who can and will be replaced?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some GC S2S kids moving to Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some igloo going to express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As of right now this is a big LOL. But in the future with this young group of directors and people involved they will be a force on Long Island for a very long time. I left the Rebels with my oldest son as it was just not the right fit for him, I would never do that with one of my younger guys. I think the three younger ages at the clinic yesterday had over 100 kids. The directors and coaches really care, they want to develop the youth of lacrosse. Of course they want to be the best, but they are also great role models for my kids to be around. Call them, talk to them, get to know who is running your program and who is coaching your son, and if they are doing it for all the wrong reason or the right ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have same culture as Outlaws did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is that good or bad? Doesn't each team have a "culture"? Is this supposed to have negative connotation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great players, coaches and parents. Jealousy gets you no where.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great players, coaches and parents. Jealousy gets you no where.

Correct, we have something good going so please stay away if you do not want that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop with the Rebels nonsense... If anyone is new to LI travel lacrosse, they are not an AA program, never have been and likely won't be at this age or others. 91 express, legacy are tops year in and year out across age groups. other programs may put together a good team from year to year at different age groups, as moose did this past year, but do they have staying power? Usually not. The strong get stronger. Let the mid tier shuffle begin...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels the new kid in town. The new AA program. The one to get your son on now. They are exploding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop with the Rebels nonsense... If anyone is new to LI travel lacrosse, they are not an AA program, never have been and likely won't be at this age or others. 91 express, legacy are tops year in and year out across age groups. other programs may put together a good team from year to year at different age groups, as moose did this past year, but do they have staying power? Usually not. The strong get stronger. Let the mid tier shuffle begin...

Rebels have been around only 3 years and somehow seem to always be in the conversation!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As of right now this is a big LOL. But in the future with this young group of directors and people involved they will be a force on Long Island for a very long time. I left the Rebels with my oldest son as it was just not the right fit for him, I would never do that with one of my younger guys. I think the three younger ages at the clinic yesterday had over 100 kids. The directors and coaches really care, they want to develop the youth of lacrosse. Of course they want to be the best, but they are also great role models for my kids to be around. Call them, talk to them, get to know who is running your program and who is coaching your son, and if they are doing it for all the wrong reason or the right ones.

Spot on. Rebels younger ages are some of the best around. Older ages pretty good too with 21/22 getting dozens of D1 commits, 23s really good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All would agree that Legacy and Moose are also not in the AA category nor consistent at every age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels the new kid in town. The new AA program. The one to get your son on now. They are exploding.
Comedy gold 🤣 do you get paid to write this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait watch and you’ll see. Some great players leaving so called top programs to come to Rebels. Why you ask? Because they do it all the right way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BTB had solid numbers and talent at tryouts. This does not mean those top kids will decide to play there but last night was impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets face it, on most of these travel teams the coach's kid is the best player or certainly in the top 5, that is why they are on the field. On all teams, the 18th kid is not nearly as good as the top kid. Most of the Dad's coaching, at the travel level anyway, are in that position because they have experience, understand the game and are pretty good. Sure there is an inherent bias and they give their kid every opportunity to succeed, but they are also usually the harshest on their own kids and at the end of the day they want to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not always true. Sometimes the kid has no business in the field.

Page 35 of 39 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard