BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 33 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many of their own 25s are reclassing this fall? If the 26 team needs talent, are they going to go look for it in their 25s or is it worth it to attend tryouts?

Anyone considering this club needs their head examined

Sorry your kid didn't make the team. Now GO HIT THE WALL!

My kid did make the team. My kid barely comes off the field. My kid will have D1 schools recruiting him on September 1 and I agree that I should have my head examined for letting him around the the clown show that is Millon and Austin
ok dad, on Sept. 2nd come back here and tell us which Div 1 schools contacted your son. Then, after he selects the ones he wants to visit, tell us which ones made an offer and how much (% of tuition). That will be the true test. And, in case you don't know, your son will be contacted either via text or email @12:01 am Sept 1st, maybe a little sooner that that but it will really get confusing and exciting if he is high on the list of schools you think he is. Trust his head HS school coach, as he can and will be an in between for your son prior to 9/1/21. If it were me, I would not put too much faith in MM or anything he says or does, have seen him in action before and it isn't all out for others.

Never said he would have offers by Sept 2, how much he does or doesn’t get is irrelevant, the point is you don’t have to get cut by 91 to think Millon and Austin are clowns. Even kids like my son who start and play a ton can’t stand those guys nor do I as a parent. I can’t stop any college coaches from contacting those guys but would never ask them to contact a coach on my son’s behalf

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of their own 25s are reclassing this fall? If the 26 team needs talent, are they going to go look for it in their 25s or is it worth it to attend tryouts?

My kid did make the team. My kid barely comes off the field. My kid will have D1 schools recruiting him on September 1 and I agree that I should have my head examined for letting him around the the clown show that is Millon and Austin
ok dad, on Sept. 2nd come back here and tell us which Div 1 schools contacted your son. Then, after he selects the ones he wants to visit, tell us which ones made an offer and how much (% of tuition). That will be the true test. And, in case you don't know, your son will be contacted either via text or email @12:01 am Sept 1st, maybe a little sooner that that but it will really get confusing and exciting if he is high on the list of schools you think he is. Trust his head HS school coach, as he can and will be an in between for your son prior to 9/1/21. If it were me, I would not put too much faith in MM or anything he says or does, have seen him in action before and it isn't all out for others.

Never said he would have offers by Sept 2, how much he does or doesn’t get is irrelevant, the point is you don’t have to get cut by 91 to think Millon and Austin are clowns. Even kids like my son who start and play a ton can’t stand those guys nor do I as a parent. I can’t stop any college coaches from contacting those guys but would never ask them to contact a coach on my son’s behalf
Nor did I say he would have offers by Sept 2. It is revelant how much a recruit is offered (again % of tuition) as this is an indication of how much the coach wants the recruit. They will start at a lower % and read your reaction. They usually never give their best offer first unless they are viewing your son as their top recruit. Again, have your son contact his HS coach, do it over the summer and advise him which schools he is interested in and ask if he could be an advocate for him. Most HS coaches will gladly do this as will most decent club coaches. Notice I said decent. Also, the military schools can make contact starting July 1. Sometimes this is a good indicator of how a player is viewed, not only by the military schools but by the top tier Div1 schools. Just something to keep in mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone associated with MM and Team 91 acts like a total butthead and this is clearly demonstrated by the response "GO HIT THE WALL". What would you say if this was a sewing team, "go thread the needle".
You people associated with MM and 91 are just a coverup cloud for him and his poor attitude towards others except his prize son, who has been held back at least once.

If your not part of the program and its not your kid, why would you care? Sounds like there might be some deep rooted psychological issues with you so I recommend seeking professional help.

Thanks Coach, While MM is a the HOF and AA , he has a terrible reputation among many in the lacrosse community at youth level. If you are willing to put up with his antics ( especially on teams with his siblings) then go for it. I have seen his antics in person at games as have many others, most prefer to avoid it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your kid is that good, why stay with those clowns? There are quality teams around with coaches who aren't a-holes all the time, and who would advocate on your kids behalf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to eat - NLF tournament at UMass this weekend with some great talented teams in tow. LFG!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to eat - NLF tournament at UMass this weekend with some great talented teams in tow. LFG!!

91 MD is supposedly top team for a few grades.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of "supposed-lies" around here.

91 just lost its '27 FOGO to Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares. Adios.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares. Adios.

Oh, you care. And I love that you read these boards!

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not in the least, daddy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not in the least, daddy.

As you dig the hole deeper and deeper.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on your son!! I wish him well at Cleveland State!!

What’s wrong with Cleveland State. You all are so unnecessarily mean.

https://www.csuvikings.com/sports/m-lacros/2020-21/schedule

Not bad for being in...Cleveland.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on your son!! I wish him well at Cleveland State!!

What’s wrong with Cleveland State. You all are so unnecessarily mean.

https://www.csuvikings.com/sports/m-lacros/2020-21/schedule

Not bad for being in...Cleveland.

They Beat VMI twice,,so there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Break his arms” is a term that has been used in lacrosse forever! Who ever is crushing Millon on this thread must have a son who didn’t make the team or more then likely wasn’t good enough to tryout , How many programs have as many kids going to play top D1 lacrosse as 91? Or better yet how many club teams had as many kids make their high school varsity team, and all played, as freshman. No program comes even close to 91 Md. The complainer’s son, probably the face off kid who quit awhile ago because he couldn’t compete on 22’s . Also how many clubs have helped as many 26’s get into private schools on scholarship then 91 Md?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yikes! Are you guys dating ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Break his arms” is a term that has been used in lacrosse forever! Who ever is crushing Millon on this thread must have a son who didn’t make the team or more then likely wasn’t good enough to tryout , How many programs have as many kids going to play top D1 lacrosse as 91? Or better yet how many club teams had as many kids make their high school varsity team, and all played, as freshman. No program comes even close to 91 Md. The complainer’s son, probably the face off kid who quit awhile ago because he couldn’t compete on 22’s . Also how many clubs have helped as many 26’s get into private schools on scholarship then 91 Md?

Ok Mark, are you finish telling so many false stories. The term break his arms has NOT been around lacrosse forever, seems MM likes to use it when his kid was younger and a player from the other team got close to his kid.. PLENTY of other top club teams (from Md. and elsewhere) have a very impressive list of top Div. 1 commits. Many from Md., surpass Team 91 in the total # of top Div. 1 commits. There are also MANY club teams with MORE players PLAYING VARSITY as FRESHMAN, more that Team 91.As far as Team 91 getting many 26's into private schools on scholarships, that is pure BS and you know it. Most of the 26's that you are referring to are reclassing and repeating a year. So, if this isn't MM himself, why don't you get your facts straight before you come on an anonymous board and state so many inaccurate facts. And, why don't you stop trashing other kids on this or any other board. If you are going to state so many falsehoods, have the guts to show your name. Man, you really drank the 91 kool aid. Simply pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok Mark, are you finish telling so many false stories. The term break his arms has NOT been around lacrosse forever, seems MM likes to use it when his kid was younger and a player from the other team got close to his kid.. PLENTY of other top club teams (from Md. and elsewhere) have a very impressive list of top Div. 1 commits. Many from Md., surpass Team 91 in the total # of top Div. 1 commits. There are also MANY club teams with MORE players PLAYING VARSITY as FRESHMAN, more that Team 91.As far as Team 91 getting many 26's into private schools on scholarships, that is pure BS and you know it. Most of the 26's that you are referring to are reclassing and repeating a year. So, if this isn't MM himself, why don't you get your facts straight before you come on an anonymous board and state so many inaccurate facts. And, why don't you stop trashing other kids on this or any other board. If you are going to state so many falsehoods, have the guts to show your name. Man, you really drank the 91 kool aid. Simply pathetic.
So in hindsight are you saying don’t bother trying out for the 2025 Team 91?I guess I just lost $75 for their tryout fee. Awesome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Break his arms" is not some common term in YOUTH lacrosse. It is Hilarious Mr MM to say that. I still like the "Give it to the 9th grader " you shouted to the opposing 7th grader, just class, pure class .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pure trash.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a father of a former member of team 91 Md I can say a couple things. My son learned a lot from being a part of that program and is very proud to have tried out and made probably the best team around. His experience was positive albeit difficult at times, and it definitely got him ready for HS sports. Love MM, AS and the rest of the coaches or detest them, they’ll make your kid a better player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Break his arms" is not some common term in YOUTH lacrosse. It is Hilarious Mr MM to say that. I still like the "Give it to the 9th grader " you shouted to the opposing 7th grader, just class, pure class .

And yet your kid got cut.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my facts are all accurate! You obviously have no idea about anything lacrosse related club, high school or college. “ Break their arms” is used all through lacrosse… even Carc and Quint say it on TV. Name one other club that has as many players who made varsity as Team 91 or as many D1 ( top D1 ) commits. You are a coward posting anonymously and making false accusations about things you have no clue of.
Please ask you wife to give you your balls back.
Can you share you background?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are very envious of Team 91 and Millons success. There is not another club team in the country that has accomplished what 91 has done for their players.
I bet you tell your friends you were an all-american.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can name 3 clubs who have put more players on varsity. FCA, Hawks and Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all you donkey who complain about holdbacks on various club teams I hope you realize its the families decision not the clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can name 3 clubs who have put more players on varsity. FCA, Hawks and Crabs.

👆🏻😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please name another coach who’s better the Millon!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong ! No one is even close. No the facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only coach better than Millon is Austin!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all you donkey who complain about holdbacks on various club teams I hope you realize its the families decision not the clubs.

And from a parent of a kid who plays on age/in his actual class I say thank you. Because of all you families (and clubs) who decide to play your over age kids “down” my kid gets to play “up” against them. Who’s going to be better and tougher in a few years?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my facts are all accurate! You obviously have no idea about anything lacrosse related club, high school or college. “ Break their arms” is used all through lacrosse… even Carc and Quint say it on TV. Name one other club that has as many players who made varsity as Team 91 or as many D1 ( top D1 ) commits. You are a coward posting anonymously and making false accusations about things you have no clue of.
Please ask you wife to give you your balls back.
Can you share you background?
Your wife has my balls buddy. Thought you should know since you brought it up and has to get trashy, so you left no choice but for others. I hope BOTC post this so we all know about your wife. You started this trash mouth. Now knock it off. And my background is much more inclusive in all aspects of lacrosse, compared to your very limited knowledge. MM kook aid is your favorite drink.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly what I am talking about. I am the one who gets them into the private schools and Im not affiliated with 91 and yes I recommend they hold back a year so they can get up to speed acedemically before high school. Typically we are lucking to get 1 out of 35 public school applicants in any private school. Facts are facts! You can go back to your little tizzy rant about Milon but his is the only program in Maryland where we find kids ( multiple) who are capable of making varsity as freshman. I have already heard from numerous top D1 coaches about 91’s 2024s.
I have also helped a few kids from other club teams find a private high school and who played as freshman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]please name another coach who’s better the Millon! ANY other club coach in the state of Maryland or any other US state. See, not that hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly what I am talking about. I am the one who gets them into the private schools and Im not affiliated with 91 and yes I recommend they hold back a year so they can get up to speed acedemically before high school. Typically we are lucking to get 1 out of 35 public school applicants in any private school. Facts are facts! You can go back to your little tizzy rant about Milon but his is the only program in Maryland where we find kids ( multiple) who are capable of making varsity as freshman. I have already heard from numerous top D1 coaches about 91’s 2024s.
I have also helped a few kids from other club teams find a private high school and who played as freshman.
THIS IS HILARIOUS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Mark. You are on a roll with these posts. Please get ahold of yourself. It’s embarrassing. You sound like you are about to crack. I know you’ve been close a couple times, but you’re sounding even more off your rocker than normal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I seriously doubt your knowledge

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Self -appointed best, just as long as you don't look at results.

But still..."the best Gear!"

Lolz

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is hilarious.

I can think of a bunch of freshmen on MIAA varsity squads right off the top of my head...
The '24 Crabs, FCA and Old Bay all have multiple MIAA varsity freshman.
But even if their other claims arent true, Team 91 still has "The best gear." haha!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is hilarious.

I can think of a bunch of freshmen on MIAA varsity squads right off the top of my head...
The '24 Crabs, FCA and Old Bay all have multiple MIAA varsity freshman.
But even if their other claims arent true, Team 91 still has "The best gear." haha!

"Gear" is a matter of taste and for many they feel 91's gear is just trashy looking. MM feels so proud of that gear, like he is a top designer of gear but in the long run just plain trashy looking.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 33 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard