BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear anything on mid Atlantic schedule with all the delays

From the website:

"Important update: Rescheduling will take place once all games are completed on Saturday. We will work our best to give those teams that lost games makeup games. We ask for your patience in checking schedules early tomorrow morning. Teams that have a 7:30am game for tomorrow will still have that game at that time. We will try to accommodate teams that are flying or traveling long distances in scheduling as well. "

No playoffs

Waste of a trip all this way for this mess with the weather

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably for the best as 3D Frederick tied YJ Spallina. It would be a shame for a little team from nowhere to win it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably for the best as 3D Frederick tied YJ Spallina. It would be a shame for a little team from nowhere to win it all.

Yikes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yikes

Not a good weekend for JS, all his kids lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D Frederick reallly? Yikes, not a good look for Spallina

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the website:

"Important update: Rescheduling will take place once all games are completed on Saturday. We will work our best to give those teams that lost games makeup games. We ask for your patience in checking schedules early tomorrow morning. Teams that have a 7:30am game for tomorrow will still have that game at that time. We will try to accommodate teams that are flying or traveling long distances in scheduling as well. "

No playoffs

Followed by 7 hours of traffic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D Fredricks ? Never heard of them but they tied Team King

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Because we were mislead ……. such a waste the past two years A couple. Tourneys and a few practices we didn’t have to pay extra for. How does CR allow this treatment to the top talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s no longer Spineless’ Team. His Daughter and the 3E director are running it now. It’s Team Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the website:

No playoffs

Rolling right onto UA tryouts except YJ’s aren’t allowed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who does Spallina steal now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is. Coaching UA on the boys side so he will get his girls in there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the website:

No playoffs

Then up to Albany

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are people going if not staying with him? Only a few options out there. A few teams are only 2-3 really good players away from being really good? Realistically options are only going to Janelli, Lomo or TGs. Maybe jesters or Legacy??? Unless they want to drive and play for Grizzles or prime time!!

There are a few reasons and they might be good enough or right for some people. The YJ name has meaning. Like it, love it or detest it, it's still true. CR has the best connections in the business, the brand draws talent and talent draws college commitments. Some other clubs make blips on the radar depending on the grade but YJ is the Queen Bee of LI Lax.

Second, JS is a good coach. Any kid who plays for him learns a lot as long as you're in the top half of the roster he deems worth speaking to, or your daughter has really good ears when the top half is being taught. Either way, he does have a lot to offer if you're willing to overlook the downsides.

Lastly, there are the fanboy/girls "My daughter plays for YJ Spallina" - does she? Does she play? "Uhhhh, well, ... she's on the team ..."

These reasons are enough for some parents to hold their nose and deal, or stink up ad nauseam. Mostly the latter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the website:

No playoffs

Come on what were they supposed to do? Weather you are not able to control.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much jealousy and detest on here, it’s quite disgusting. Especially from anonymous cowards. Amazing that BOTC allows people to identify players and coaches and shred them, endlessly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are people going if not staying with him? Only a few options out there. A few teams are only 2-3 really good players away from being really good? Realistically options are only going to Janelli, Lomo or TGs. Maybe jesters or Legacy??? Unless they want to drive and play for Grizzles or prime time!!

There are a few reasons and they might be good enough or right for some people. The YJ name has meaning. Like it, love it or detest it, it's still true. CR has the best connections in the business, the brand draws talent and talent draws college commitments. Some other clubs make blips on the radar depending on the grade but YJ is the Queen Bee of LI Lax.

Second, JS is a good coach. Any kid who plays for him learns a lot as long as you're in the top half of the roster he deems worth speaking to, or your daughter has really good ears when the top half is being taught. Either way, he does have a lot to offer if you're willing to overlook the downsides.

Lastly, there are the fanboy/girls "My daughter plays for YJ Spallina" - does she? Does she play? "Uhhhh, well, ... she's on the team ..."

These reasons are enough for some parents to hold their nose and deal, or stink up ad nauseam. Mostly the latter.

Mostly true- you forgot to add the girls who make sure the ball gets to the only 2 that matter.... girls with ability who try to show it don’t play as much as the sheep who just do their job and play together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing rumors New York State games may not happen is this true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come recruiting time, the YJ Spallina girls will all be taken care of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair that is very true I have a few boys that play and both boys teams he has coached and currently coaches hve every player comitted D1 Biggest thing is kids have to play if they are playing a lot where they are smile and stay happy if they aren’t change teams. It’s simple. Don’t get caught in the drama don’t worry about playing with friends and status and find the level they belong at and are going to contribute. One thing I’ve noticed is on the girls side there are so many players on each team Have a great remaining summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry if I am late on this can someone explain to me the Under Armour vs American Select situation Friends daughter was basically strong armed into committing to other event

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair that is very true I have a few boys that play and both boys teams he has coached and currently coaches hve every player comitted D1 Biggest thing is kids have to play if they are playing a lot where they are smile and stay happy if they aren’t change teams. It’s simple. Don’t get caught in the drama don’t worry about playing with friends and status and find the level they belong at and are going to contribute. One thing I’ve noticed is on the girls side there are so many players on each team Have a great remaining summer

Like his boys teams? Your over stating his success there. I’m sure there are some Crush parents that would say otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much time spent beating up a coach who hasn’t even coached his YJ team this summer. Quite an angry mob

He coached at G8 which was a week ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like his boys teams? Your over stating his success there. I’m sure there are some Crush parents that would say otherwise.
When I saw the boys reference I went and looked for Crush and you are wrong here in a big way . I was responding to the earlier one and saw your post 3 to Duke 2 to Michigan 3 to Syracuse 2 to Navy 1 Hopkins 2 Airforce. 2 Princeton I couldn’t find the other ones but I believe that is pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry if I am late on this can someone explain to me the Under Armour vs American Select situation Friends daughter was basically strong armed into committing to other event

Select had tryouts before under armour and made two teams in Age groups then forced people to pay within two days and the price tag is very high 700 dollars so it probably eliminates people from under armour Pretty sleezy move to make a lot of money

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS is too busy to coach his "team" but not too busy to anonymously respond on BOTC. He'll show up now to keep his sheep in line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When I saw the boys reference I went and looked for Crush and you are wrong here in a big way . I was responding to the earlier one and saw your post 3 to Duke 2 to Michigan 3 to Syracuse 2 to Navy 1 Hopkins 2 Airforce. 2 Princeton I couldn’t find the other ones but I believe that is pretty good.

Who did the 3 committed to Duke play for before they played for Crush? Wasn’t 91. They were developed by 91. How did they wind up on Crush?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Come recruiting time, the YJ Spallina girls will all be taken care of.

Who did the 3 committed to Duke play for before they played for Crush? Wasn’t 91. They were developed by 91. How did they wind up on Crush?[/quoteits

It’s the same thing -they were 91 crush on the same team from the time they were little guys. Team 91 top teams all have different names crush shock warriors bandits Wolfpack. Crush is just the one everyone knows because of all the top recruits. It’s a litttle confusing on boys side but run way better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush is Team 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We a have a goalie for sale after the 3D Fredricks game..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key word there is boys. He coaches girls.
On the girls side there is no way that coach is going to call another coach for your daughter. You are dreaming if you buy into his promise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Select had tryouts before under armour and made two teams in Age groups then forced people to pay within two days and the price tag is very high 700 dollars so it probably eliminates people from under armour Pretty sleezy move to make a lot of money

Who is running this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AS is trying to compete with UA because too many are fed up with UA. What they did was not sleezy at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AS is trying to compete with UA because too many are fed up with UA. What they did was not sleezy at all.

Was more surprising more than anything else because I believe the clubs running the new event coaches in UA. AMS Seems legit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except next year they will be on different weekends.
UA still wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct Spallina girl not girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS will get his girls on AU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Select had tryouts before under armour and made two teams in Age groups then forced people to pay within two days and the price tag is very high 700 dollars so it probably
eliminates people from under armour Pretty sleezy move to make a lot of money

Was more surprising more than anything else because I believe the clubs running the new event coaches in UA. AMS Seems legit
Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Come recruiting time, the YJ Spallina girls will all be taken care of.

Who did the 3 committed to Duke play for before they played for Crush? Wasn’t 91. They were developed by 91. How did they wind up on Crush?[/quoteits

It’s the same thing -they were 91 crush on the same team from the time they were little guys. Team 91 top teams all have different names crush shock warriors bandits Wolfpack. Crush is just the one everyone knows because of all the top recruits. It’s a litttle confusing on boys side but run way better

All 3 played Dune Dawgs. They were brought over to 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The lack of rescheduling this past weekend in MD was a joke. Half of the '25 teams only got 2 games while the other half got 4. Scheduling certainly could've been altered for Sunday providing each team with 3 games total and then one playoff game. Same amount of total games, just more work for the organizers. Organizers are person if they do not provide a 50% refund to the teams that only got two games but were guaranteed 4. Not a credit, a refund directly to those 15 or so teams that incurred travel, lodging and registration expenses but did not get what was stated. Please advise.

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard