BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The kid is a holdback 2027 - not on the team only came up for the tournament. Dad lives to disrupt travel teams- no class and only hurting the kids who worked hard all season on Express -as they sit and watch from the sideline.

Exactly lol atleast another parent knows the truth keep praising your team when you needed hold backs to compete this weekend while little Johnny who’s been with the team all season didn’t play real classy of express… no one was bashing the team they are still a solid team but no need for the holdbacks for one tourney so you didn’t get embarrassed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is the team of excuses and conspiracy theories. Join 91 and you get a jersey, a helmet and a book of excuses when the team loses .

Usually the case but when it’s proven that most teams have holdbacks there isn’t much to say …. I love it all the detest on 91 but little Johnny will be trying his hardest this week to make the team 😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is the team of excuses and conspiracy theories. Join 91 and you get a jersey, a helmet and a book of excuses when the team loses .

Usually the case but when it’s proven that most teams have holdbacks there isn’t much to say …. I love it all the detest on 91 but little Johnny will be trying his hardest this week to make the team 😂😂

What happened with the eclipse game ? Oh wait ....let me guess.....the whole team were 17 year olds that drive themselves to the game ? You guys are great . Keep to coming . Sour grapes have never been so sour

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you guys go to your head coach at rage and ask him a simple question.....why did he ask this kid to play for rage . Yes, your head coach called the kids father and begged for him to play with rage that is an undisputed fact . So he can play for rage but not against rage ? You guys are really something else .

But hey , go to your tryout again and okay second fiddle to machine yet again....then make excuses when you lose then rinse repeat . Priceless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid is a holdback 2027 - not on the team only came up for the tournament. Dad lives to disrupt travel teams- no class and only hurting the kids who worked hard all season on Express -as they sit and watch from the sideline.

Exactly lol atleast another parent knows the truth keep praising your team when you needed hold backs to compete this weekend while little Johnny who’s been with the team all season didn’t play real classy of express… no one was bashing the team they are still a solid team but no need for the holdbacks for one tourney so you didn’t get embarrassed

You're talking about class ? Your coach called that kids dad for him to play with you and now your calling the kids dad classless? Then don't call him and beg for him to play with rage and then cry when he plays against you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You couldn’t pay me any amount of money to let my kid play for no less try out for any 91 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already parents. Spending every weekend on the lacrosse field and half way thru JULY . Thats your Summer ?? You people are obsessed . Why spend the $4,500 a year on express and 91 ? Total waste of money for dead end sport .

True …. A post Obsessed parent's
will ignore .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened with the eclipse game ? Oh wait ....let me guess.....the whole team were 17 year olds that drive themselves to the game ? You guys are great . Keep to coming . Sour grapes have never been so sour

Eclipse was a good team no doubt about that… I love you guys the detest is s always welcome… keep us relevant 😂😂dummies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did machine end up in losers bracket? Is it because they gave up more goals then any other 2-1 team? Serious question. Also people stop complaining about holdbacks it’s just part of lacrosse you are going to deal with. Can’t use it as excuse when you lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage is a bad team it is that simple..it is the atm for machine….the holdback story is very funny just another excuse why you lost. You want 1-2 and only beat Denver Elite who was worse than you, but they didn’t complain or make excuses.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name one A team that rage beat this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The zingos lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The cherries lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok let's see the Kings at the WSYL next year. If they are there and win..great ..if they are not there then a bunch of holdbacks

And there it is ...."holdbacks,holdbacks, " there are only 2 on the kings .

Are they two that play and make an impact? Serious question. Because if yes, then it matters. A single player can make a significant difference on any team. Two even more. Anyone who knows anything about lacrosse knows this to be true. Just be real about your win and know that your holdbacks do make a difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage is a bad team it is that simple..it is the atm for machine….the holdback story is very funny just another excuse why you lost. You want 1-2 and only beat Denver Elite who was worse than you, but they didn’t complain or make excuses.

How is the holdback story funny 🤡…. It’s a shame those express kids had to sit on the sideline and let a holdback win the game 😂😂 poor parents pay money to let another kid come on the team for one tourney … but hey atleast they won right 🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you guys go to your head coach at rage and ask him a simple question.....why did he ask this kid to play for rage . Yes, your head coach called the kids father and begged for him to play with rage that is an undisputed fact . So he can play for rage but not against rage ? You guys are really something else .

But hey , go to your tryout again and okay second fiddle to machine yet again....then make excuses when you lose then rinse repeat . Priceless

I rather pay and play for a 1 age Team in a Organization instead of express and 91’s 2nd and 3rd team . When are parents going to wake up ? Is it the STATUS thing ? Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I rather pay and play for a 1 age Team in a Organization instead of express and 91’s 2nd and 3rd team . When are parents going to wake up ? Is it the STATUS thing ? Yes

I don’t think so I mean yes 4K is crazy for a 3rd team I mean even a 1 team still a crazy price .. but what happens when little Johnny becomes good friends with all the kids and parents get along you try to keep him there instead of bouncing him around . If the parents aren’t complaining about the price tag than who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So....let's sum this up . You're complaining about one kid who came for one tournament , which by the way is the same kid who your head coach called his dad and begged for him to play with rage . So the kids father says no to rage , goes to play with express and you're complaining about that ? You should really speak to your head coach about that before you come on here and don't know your facts .it's embarrassing for your.team.and for your head coach to be calling someone a cheater when you begged for the same kid to play with your team . Sad

Also, please say it a little.louder I didn't hear it earlier .....what A team did rage beat this season , please , please answer the question

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, people ride the wave and get burned in the end. I much rather have an on grade kid that develops and learns at his pace versus accelerating based off of holdbacks. Coaches need to recognize this and calibrate accordingly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks attack #15 who scored most of their goals is 14. Would be old for most 2026 teams. Glad they didn’t win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is the holdback story funny 🤡…. It’s a shame those express kids had to sit on the sideline and let a holdback win the game 😂😂 poor parents pay money to let another kid come on the team for one tourney … but hey atleast they won right 🤣

Your coach begged for that kid your complaining about fool...go have that conversation before you keep embarrassing yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your coach begged for that kid your complaining about fool...go have that conversation before you keep embarrassing yourself

Not embarrassed over here I’m perfectly fine only you clowns who complain about us …. Terds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So....let's sum this up . You're complaining about one kid who came for one tournament , which by the way is the same kid who your head coach called his dad and begged for him to play with rage . So the kids father says no to rage , goes to play with express and you're complaining about that ? You should really speak to your head coach about that before you come on here and don't know your facts .it's embarrassing for your.team.and for your head coach to be calling someone a cheater when you begged for the same kid to play with your team . Sad

Also, please say it a little.louder I didn't hear it earlier .....what A team did rage beat this season , please , please answer the question

One kid lol yes one kid who dominated the field it was clear as day and like I said several express parents were very upset about what the coach did… I mean if that’s what they had to do to feel better about themselves have at it 😂😂 as far as the dads on this forum it’s comical I come on here to laugh it’s amazing how serious you guys are put the same effort into training little Johnny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New rankings just came out...

1.kings
2. Texas mustangs
3. Hawks
4. 91 machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing you said is accurate. Oh the beauty of anonymity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please please call a rage team meeting and ask your head coach RS if he begged for the same kid your bashing to come play for rage ....I would love to know the answer to that . I know for a fact there was a lot of begging going on which makes the fact that you guys are complaining even more sad . Work it out with your coaches before you spew things , he obviously doesn't think much of your team is he's begging for a kid to come play with you . Except it didn't work and he played for an opposing team . Typical 91 drama

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please please call a rage team meeting and ask your head coach RS if he begged for the same kid your bashing to come play for rage ....I would love to know the answer to that . I know for a fact there was a lot of begging going on which makes the fact that you guys are complaining even more sad . Work it out with your coaches before you spew things , he obviously doesn't think much of your team is he's begging for a kid to come play with you . Except it didn't work and he played for an opposing team . Typical 91 drama

If it’s true I’d agree it’s sad I had no knowledge that RS even asked and if it’s true it’s a shame no team should have to beg for a kid to come play that’s older just to look good I’ll definitely look into it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it’s true I’d agree it’s sad I had no knowledge that RS even asked and if it’s true it’s a shame no team should have to beg for a kid to come play that’s older just to look good I’ll definitely look into it

And no bashing of the kid he’s a kid and is doing what he’s told kid has talent no doubt about it…. All had a good season wish everyone the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please do look into it ...and if it's disputed I will get you the text thread and post it on here . Plain as day . Enough of disparaging this kid and his father . It's disgusting when you guys on rage don't know all of the facts .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please do look into it ...and if it's disputed I will get you the text thread and post it on here . Plain as day . Enough of disparaging this kid and his father . It's disgusting when you guys on rage don't know all of the facts .

I had no issue with the kid or his father kids a player just didn’t like the situation but again wasn’t aware of what rage coach was up to thanks again for the info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And if I hear that this disparaging continues I will be posting the actual thread tomorrow with RS name on it begging the kids father for him to play with rage , enough already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And if RS is a reputable and honorable man he should pick up the phone and call the dad and apologize for the rage teams parents/coaches/kids actions and words directed to the dad and his kid . After all, we know he has his number as he was the one who was asking for the same kid to play with rage .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And if I hear that this disparaging continues I will be posting the actual thread tomorrow with RS name on it begging the kids father for him to play with rage , enough already

Pretty sure the issue was handled settle down 🤠 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And if RS is a reputable and honorable man he should pick up the phone and call the dad and apologize for the rage teams parents/coaches/kids actions and words directed to the dad and his kid . After all, we know he has his number as he was the one who was asking for the same kid to play with rage .

Tio is that you 😭😭😂😂😂… either way the father shouldn’t put his son in the situation where he’s playing down play at your level and keep it moving … Tiooooo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i will be leaving Rage with the act they pulled . Practices are to far . Looking into some more local and convenient and hopefully price is cheaper . UNITED new 2027 team . Tryouts at Stonybrook .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough is enough. I am disgusted.

Going to call the Express coach and have my kid attend Express tryouts July 26-28th at Kellenberg High School.

Registering here: https://liexpress.leagueapps.com/events/2370924-2027-grad-year

Only $100 for 4.5 hours of training.

Let’s take it to the new #1 Kings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Settle down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You Folks are all over the place . What happen with Rage . Didnt express beat rage not a blowout to any means. Whats the problem ? Enjoy the game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tio is that you 😭😭😂😂😂… either way the father shouldn’t put his son in the situation where he’s playing down play at your level and keep it moving … Tiooooo

Keep talking , when the text thread is posted here with your coaches name on it begging for the kid to come play with rage he will have you thank for it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the legacy tryout is 3 days at 3 hours each day, 9 hours total. dont think i've seen a tryout with that big a window before

Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard