BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team King took another teams goalie the day before nationals? And won. What was the deadline for rosters
The kid got a nice ribbon but she burnt a lot of bridges doing it Very bad form to put a kid in that situation and now deal with it

better enjoy that ribbon because she wasn’t even his first choice, at least he’s a very loyal guy and will take care of her

So the goalie he used was from the rivals B team. Yes, B team. So they are not a rival team. And it shows how much of a talent evaluator he is.

not a person you can trust

WOW …. guy was desperate to win after that lost they had last week! Pathetic

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse rules stipulate you had to be rostered for your team by June 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS.

It’s right on the site.

Back story on who poached who is irrelevant. If she was added the night before she shouldn’t have been allowed to play with that team.

Special treatment? Hmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
props to those who turned him down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team King took another teams goalie the day before nationals? And won. What was the deadline for rosters
The kid got a nice ribbon but she burnt a lot of bridges doing it Very bad form to put a kid in that situation and now deal with it

better enjoy that ribbon because she wasn’t even his first choice, at least he’s a very loyal guy and will take care of her

seems like a nice kid and likely the second best goalie by a long shot but it couldn’t wait until tryouts

This has to be the second nonsense thing I have read today and I read this morning's Newsday so that's saying a lot.

Goalies get asked to play all over the place, it happens, it's happened with my goalie several times. He current club did not roster her for the event and someone else asked her to play. She was not "poached" she was available to play, this happens at actual events. We had our goalie go down at a recruiting event and a goalie who was warming up for the next game jumped in to keep the game going. Goalies are a commodity, you can't take a midfielder from your roster and make her a goalie like you would if you needed an extra attacker or defender. This is why the NHL requires home teams to keep a designated back up for both teams on site for their games in case two goalies go down. Granted they didn't get a beer league goalie here, the girl has skills and has been clearly working hard to move up

Say what you want about the coaches but never put it on the player who just took advantage of an opportunity to play.

No bridges were burned, just a bunch of bitter adults.

GFY

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True but Props to those that leave

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

seems like a nice kid and likely the second best goalie by a long shot but it couldn’t wait until tryouts

This has to be the second densest thing I have read today and I read this morning's Newsday so that's saying a lot.

Goalies get asked to play all over the place, it happens, it's happened with my goalie several times. He current club did not roster her for the event and someone else asked her to play. She was not "poached" she was available to play, this happens at actual events. We had our goalie go down at a recruiting event and a goalie who was warming up for the next game jumped in to keep the game going. Goalies are a commodity, you can't take a midfielder from your roster and make her a goalie like you would if you needed an extra attacker or defender. This is why the NHL requires home teams to keep a designated back up for both teams on site for their games in case two goalies go down. Granted they didn't get a beer league goalie here, the girl has skills and has been clearly working her butt off to move up

Say what you want about the coaches but never put it on the player who just took advantage of an opportunity to play.

No bridges were burned, just a bunch of butt hurt adults.

GFY

agreed the kid is a star in the making

just look at the AS tryout results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D parent here. I came to this forum to see if the NY 25 forum was as bad as the MD 25 forum. The answer is a resounding YES wink
Its literally the same complaints. People talk about M&D/you talk about Yellow Jackets, people talk about Skywalkers/you talk about Top Guns, people talk about Hero's/jesters or whatever decent NY team there is.

Same complaints - different states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most underrated statement in the history of Lacrosse Parent Forums. The parents care about it way more than the kids do

M&D parent here. I came to this forum to see if the NY 25 forum was as bad as the MD 25 forum. The answer is a resounding YES wink
Its literally the same complaints. People talk about M&D/you talk about Yellow Jackets, people talk about Skywalkers/you talk about Top Guns, people talk about Hero's/jesters or whatever decent NY team there is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most underrated statement in the history of Lacrosse Parent Forums. The parents care about it way more than the kids do

[quote=Anonymous]M&D parent here. I came to this forum to see if the NY 25 forum was as bad as the MD 25 forum. The answer is a resounding YES wink

[/quote

When Suzy scores four goals a game, Suzie's parents don't even know what this website is. When Mary doesn't get in the game, Mary's parents come here to anonymously gripe about how everyone doesn't see Mary's numerous talents due to politics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i always though she was tougher, physically and mentally

she may want to stay out of the kitchen going forward

Another idiotic comment toward the kid, body shame a 13 year old. Class, class, class and all of it low

i meant “if you can’t take the heat”

wow, what you are insinuating is just wrong

not a good person but would never go there

not right not intended

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be the second densest thing I have read today and I read this morning's Newsday so that's saying a lot.

Goalies get asked to play all over the place, it happens, it's happened with my goalie several times. He current club did not roster her for the event and someone else asked her to play. She was not "poached" she was available to play, this happens at actual events. We had our goalie go down at a recruiting event and a goalie who was warming up for the next game jumped in to keep the game going. Goalies are a commodity, you can't take a midfielder from your roster and make her a goalie like you would if you needed an extra attacker or defender. This is why the NHL requires home teams to keep a designated back up for both teams on site for their games in case two goalies go down. Granted they didn't get a beer league goalie here, the girl has skills and has been clearly working her butt off to move up

No bridges were burned, just a bunch of butt hurt adults.

GFY

agreed the kid is a star in the making

just look at the AS tryout results

AS results ? Everyone made the team. In fact, two teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]M&D parent here. I came to this forum to see if the NY 25 forum was as bad as the MD 25 forum. The answer is a resounding YES wink

[/quote

When Suzy scores four goals a game, Suzie's parents don't even know what this website is. When Mary doesn't get in the game, Mary's parents come here to anonymously gripe about how everyone doesn't see Mary's numerous talents due to politics.

Or the same 2 or 3 jealous daddy’s come on post abs then reply to their own post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Team J dads sitting in the lobby of the best western still licking their wounds Full disclosure I am a parent of a Maryland club team. Multiple Janelli parents abnoxiously tell a few of us how they are the best on LI after beating us a few weeks ago. Great to see the Spallina team blow them away. That’s what you get for talking a few weeks ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true

Have an older daughter and in hindsight all the “who’s team is better nonsense is such a waste of energy Now people barely cheer goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

Or the same 2 or 3 jealous daddy’s come on post abs then reply to their own post

Hey! I've only done that once or twice this week. I like to think of it as a conversation starter...

-legacy dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NHL and 14 year old girls lacrosse
Amazing comparison. Thanks for explaining that to us JS

If our other 2 goalies got hurt we could have gotten one from anyone of the other 25 or 26 teams that were there.

The win at all cost lack morals and integrity. So for the two
That support it (goalie dad and JS) should really think about that as they run round with their ribbons. Values and relationships will build great people. We could have won with out this stain and it saddens our family how it was handled with no communication. Very POOR and disappointed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every goal that tried out made a team. Congrats she must really be a super start

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Props to those that leave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally not true. This Spallina Mom should get mental help and stop trying to cast a shadow on Team Janelli. Just focus on healing yourself first then the team your daughters plays on.
Let the kids be kids and play but please stop making up nonsense up. Very sad attempt that wont work. We’re good just stay in your lane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

Hey! I've only done that once or twice this week. I like to think of it as a conversation starter...

-legacy dad

You really do keep the party alive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
" This Spallina Mom should get mental help and stop trying to cast a shadow on Team Janelli. Just focus on healing yourself first then the team your daughters plays on."

Bad beav. Glory days dancing on the bar and scoring the bouncer at Bordy Barn and Sprats are well behine her, nothing left to do but be angry, mean and vindictive...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
honest question, does anyone really like him?

is he as bad of a guy as most people say in private?

ignoring how most people kiss his posterior in public

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

-legacy dad

You really do keep the party alive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad is probably an overstatement. I don't think he's truly "bad". He's not killing baby seals or anything like that. He's more along the lines of a used car salesman.

He's an egomaniac with a Napolean complex. He cares more about his image than anything else. His image is what he's selling. And those sales bring him fortune and fame.

If you're useful to him he's good to you. If/when you become not useful, you'll be the last to know and only find out when you're stabbed in the back.

He builds youth teams entirely to support and showcase his own kids and further his own brand, using other people's kids to do so, and makes gobs of money doing it. This is comical because only one of his kids has any truel talent, and he's not a 2025. When you hear the "top 2025" that's media/social media hype. If something is said enough and written enough, it must be true, so he makes that happen. There are a handful of girls on the team that are better in every way but have to take a back seat. Just watch a game and you'll see the truth of it. I'll give you a hint, look at the middies who can run and know they're supposed to give the ball to the little queen. I don't know if this makes him bad. But the Lion does not trouble himself with the opinion of sheep. And he's very good at collecting sheep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much time spent beating up a coach who hasn’t even coached his YJ team this summer. Quite an angry mob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much time spent beating up a coach who hasn’t even coached his YJ team this summer. Quite an angry mob

Because he’s out promising money to new recruits that will change when they sign.
Fact he changes scholarship money yearly with multiple kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because he’s out promising money to new recruits that will change when they sign.

This happens everywhere especially with the additional years of eligibility Daughter plays Big 10 and it’s wild 8!kids form my daughters team in the portal. Coaches have 5 classes of players to fit in four years of money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear anything on mid Atlantic schedule with all the delays

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the website:

"Important update: Rescheduling will take place once all games are completed on Saturday. We will work our best to give those teams that lost games makeup games. We ask for your patience in checking schedules early tomorrow morning. Teams that have a 7:30am game for tomorrow will still have that game at that time. We will try to accommodate teams that are flying or traveling long distances in scheduling as well. "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says a lot right there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has anyone said anything good about him yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This happens everywhere especially with the additional years of eligibility Daughter plays Big 10 and it’s wild 8!kids form my daughters team in the portal. Coaches have 5 classes of players to fit in four years of money

It does not happen regularly he’s been doing it for years.
Most schools meaning 98% give u what they agree from beginning. As long as ur not breaking rules. He threatens kids
Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It does not happen regularly he’s been doing it for years.
Most schools meaning 98% give u what they agree from beginning. As long as ur not breaking rules. He threatens kids
Fact

his younger one is very sweet and may actually be a team player , nature beats nurture

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has anyone said anything good about him yet?

usually he’d come on here and defend himself, but where no one else has so far it would be obvious that it’s JS himself

his sheep better start saying nice things or tryouts are going to be interesting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last 8 of 9 posts were from same t IP address. So stating something and responding to yourself is a dire effort Knock it off

Management

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the website:

"Important update: Rescheduling will take place once all games are completed on Saturday. We will work our best to give those teams that lost games makeup games. We ask for your patience in checking schedules early tomorrow morning. Teams that have a 7:30am game for tomorrow will still have that game at that time. We will try to accommodate teams that are flying or traveling long distances in scheduling as well. "

Hearing some age groups likely to be cancelled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the website:

No playoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are people going if not staying with him? Only a few options out there. A few teams are only 2-3 really good players away from being really good? Realistically options are only going to Janelli, Lomo or TGs. Maybe jesters or Legacy??? Unless they want to drive and play for Grizzles or prime time!!

Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard