BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 72 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know who the new FCA coach will be for 2027?

not Goloboski, they going to Crabs

Kacy Kapinos

Kelly Kapowski?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if the Hawks is replacing their staff? I know there are several unhappy parents since Hicks left. Seems they would have to announce prior to tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if the Hawks is replacing their staff? I know there are several unhappy parents since Hicks left. Seems they would have to announce prior to tryouts?

There were several when Hicks was there. Good coach, but not everyone will be happy all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs allow Dad coaches up until middle school. Supposedly no dad coaches after that but they make exceptions when it suits them to retain a good player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shocker- folks arent happy happy in robotworld.

heard their goalie was leaving too.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kacy Kapinos

Kelly Kapowski?

Assisted by Ben Higgins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kacy Kapinos

Kelly Kapowski?

Assisted by Ben Higgins

BH is great- as long as real life doesnt interfere and SD isnt involved.

KK- guy is young, full time job, coaches at Loyola HS, assists the '25 squad and now going to lead '27 squad full time- seems like a pretty big ask.

Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha. nice one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are easily the best team in DMV. No chance they break up. But it would be nice for the rest of us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are easily the best team in DMV. No chance they break up. But it would be nice for the rest of us.

I wouldn’t say easily.. games are getting closer as they are getting older. They even took some L’s this year- granted, it was against great competition.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks a great team but not "easily" the best in the DMV. NextLevel, MadLax, and Hawks all give each other good games and on any given day could win. One reason why they are evenly matched is that all three teams have a great goalie and it would be a game changer for any of the teams to lose their guy. Any idea where the Hawks goalie is going? If he is on the market I would love for my son's team to get him!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks a great team but not "easily" the best in the DMV. NextLevel, MadLax, and Hawks all give each other good games and on any given day could win. One reason why they are evenly matched is that all three teams have a great goalie and it would be a game changer for any of the teams to lose their guy. Any idea where the Hawks goalie is going? If he is on the market I would love for my son's team to get him!

word on the street is that he doenst want to play anymore- has told same to coaches and teammates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

word on the street is that he doenst want to play anymore- has told same to coaches and teammates.

Not true. He’s a 2028. Moving down maybe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. He’s a 2028. Moving down maybe.

Correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both are true. he told his team that he doesn't want to play AND he has reclassed and will be 2028. its a shame if he quits. he is a talented kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both are true. he told his team that he doesn't want to play AND he has reclassed and will be 2028. its a shame if he quits. he is a talented kid.
Correct

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like he is already a good player so what to do..Reclass. The MD way to get better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost at NLF to Texas mustangs. And machine handled by kings 10-3 ! Hawks might be need some upgrades this year after taking Losses they aren’t use to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bet those machine parents lost their freaking minds….

Bet hawks parents did too losing to a team from Texas.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least they didn’t get blown out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like machine did?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like machine did?

Those teams from the west are good. Kids can really play and they play hard. Well coached and well-heeled too. It’s great for the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing for hawks doesn’t matter about getting blown out . They don’t do well with losing period. They expect to win every time take the field. I feel bad for that coach now he doesn’t stand a chance to stay there next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing for hawks doesn’t matter about getting blown out . They don’t do well with losing period. They expect to win every time take the field. I feel bad for that coach now he doesn’t stand a chance to stay there next year.

No coach other than Hogan or Rage stands a chance with those parents.

Heard it today, they ALWAYS blame it on coaching regardless of how good the other team may be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard it today, they ALWAYS blame it on coaching regardless of how good the other team may be.

Hawks made the final 8. Other Maryland teams are in the losers bracket. Losers bracket. Great competition up here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach has got to Go ! Easily worst Coach in org . Should have played my son more, than he might still have a job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kings won it all. 7-5. Great team. They should be proud of their performance this weekend. Let’s try and cheer each other on instead of tearing each other down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kings won it all. 7-5. Great team. They should be proud of their performance this weekend. Let’s try and cheer each other on instead of tearing each other down.

Seriously ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously ??

…. Seriously what?

Great team for sure! Good to see the game being played at a high level across the country and not just in our backyard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously ??

…. Seriously what?

Great team for sure! Good to see the game being played at a high level across the country and not just in our backyard.

Really impressive. Who is coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ray Cross. Played at Notre Dame

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ray Cross. Played at Notre Dame

So that explains why they had such a good defense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously ??

…. Seriously what?

Good to see teams from Texas and Colorado. Just curious…. Did either team add players to their rosters for NLF? Are they regional teams or local clubs like the NY and MD teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son isn’t a 27 Hawk but I saw the mustangs and Kings at NLF. The Hawks look small by comparison. In my estimation they were better lacrosse players but not as athletic. The Texas kids were just bigger and faster, so were the Kings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chance those teams aren't bringing older players. The MD teams are huge because of age allowances and the Midwest and West teams dwarf them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “they brought older kids” claim is so lame. These teams didn’t bring older players and no one reclasses in Colorado. Kings have good athletes that have been coached up by a guy who grew up on the east coast and played at Notre Dame. Pretty simple formula. They will be tough to handle at the WSYL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2028 (hawks) thread is claiming the 2027 goalie is leaving the 27's but won't be the starter for 28's. Is the '27 really leaving or what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2028 (hawks) thread is claiming the 2027 goalie is leaving the 27's but won't be the starter for 28's. Is the '27 really leaving or what?

The tryout trolls have arrived.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “they brought older kids” claim is so lame. These teams didn’t bring older players and no one reclasses in Colorado. Kings have good athletes that have been coached up by a guy who grew up on the east coast and played at Notre Dame. Pretty simple formula. They will be tough to handle at the WSYL.

I didn’t say they were older, I said they were bigger and faster.
That’s not really even debatable, just an observation.

Lax IQ, stick work etc the Hawks and Eclipse seemed better.

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 72 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard