Half Hollow Hills East (NY) 2022 Defense, LSM Michael Piraino Commits to Marquette University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Half Hollow Hills East (NY) 2022 Defense, LSM Michael Piraino of Team United has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Marquette University.

High school: Half Hollow Hills East (Dix Hills , NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Marquette University
Club team: Team United
Lacrosse honors: NXT Fall showcase defensive standout LI Lax Fest 2021 Standout
Academic honors: Honor roll 2021
Expected major: Pre-Law Studies
Why did you choose Marquette University, Men's D1? "I chose Marquette because it was an amazing opportunity to play competitive D1 lacrosse in the Big East and get an outstanding education. The coaching staff is incredible. I love their lacrosse programs aggressive style of defense… producing players like BJ Grill and how they really got to know me as a person and player. I couldn’t be more excited and proud to be a future Golden Eagle."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, Team United Coaches, HS coaches and to the many friends who supported me as well."
What other colleges did you consider? "Stonybrook Binghamton."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Michael Piraino on his commitment to Marquette University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: