BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 72 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Zero chance that Dad is on BOTC. Y’all are crazy

Really? The post calling people cowards for choosing not to argue with you on the sidelines sounds like something you would say.

Says the anonymous instigator. Just hilarious. This board and its stunad parents are unreal.

Kids that are GOOD, kids that play at the highest level. Kids that are bound for bigger and better things in lacrosse..... their parents are NOT here posting on BOTC, nor do they care about what some B-league parents are spewing on an anon board.

My child is just starting. I played high level lacrosse in college but I don’t think my child is bound for that path. Not sure I even want him to be given what I have read from these wannabe parents.

You sound awfully invested in defending the "other dad's" silly behavior and explaining why he would never be on this board. Just saying.

I don’t even know this person you keep referencing. My point was a broader take.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get ready for the "POACHING EMAILS" from Crabs 2027 Coaches. Just received one for my son and I'm sure many others did as well.

Such a shame that Crabs feels the need to always stoop so low. Such a poor culture all around for theses kids and families. The sad part is that people buy into this. I was blind and did it with my older son, and then bam the high school teams came and all of a sudden we only had 6 players from the state of Maryland and bunch of "National Team" guys from all over. I'll pass..................

Hi *******,
Your son has been identified as a talented 2027 lacrosse player who would be a great addition to our Crabs 2027 lacrosse team. This is a personal invitation to be part of a very special team that will be coached by John Kenneally and Dan LaMonica.
Our 7th grade team is a practice first team and we believe in player development and intense team training. Our team will work hard both in the quantity and quality of practices. However, we believe in multi-sport athletes and that your son’s in season sport should come first. Starting with the last weekend in February, lacrosse becomes the in season sport and will then come first.
We run fast paced practices that are competitive and very instructional. When working with your son, we use the part to whole method of teaching the IQ side of lacrosse. Both of us are teachers of the game who will create a strong team culture and a great experience for your son. We are very positive, upbeat and focused on building your son’s skills and confidence.
This team will play in the Howard County Spring league at the top level. In addition, we will travel to at least 6 tournaments (including the Fall, Spring and Summer). We have had a lot of interest in our 2027 team and we anticipate that we will be a top team that will play in the most selective tournaments. If we are able to obtain some sponsors, we may travel to Lake Placid, Vail or Texas for a tournament. We will also schedule some play days and we will seek to play top teams who are in town over the year.
During the off season, we will practice once a week, typically on Sunday mornings (starting after Labor Day). Beginning with the last weekend of February, we will practice four times a week (typically, Sat, Sun, and two week nights) until games start in late March. Thereafter, we typically practice Sat, and two week nights with games on Sunday. Playing on a top club team is a big commitment and requires a significant level of dedication.
Although we are very interested in your son, Crabs has open try-outs for spots on our 2027 team on the following dates:
Tuesday July 13th 7PM to 8:30 PM@ RPCS Upper Turf
Thursday July 15th 7PM to 8:30 PM @ RPCS Upper Turf
We are sincerely interested in your son and we hope to see him at tryouts. Please go to https://crabslax.com/ to register for tryouts as soon as possible. If you have any questions please call John Kenneally @ 410-561-7051 (jkenneally@jlkcpas.com) or Dan LaMonica @ 443-615-0238 (dlamonica@belfastvalley.com).

P.S. If your son can only attend one of the tryouts, please let us know prior to July 13, 2021.

Thank you,

John Kenneally & Dan Lamonica

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get ready for the "POACHING EMAILS" from Crabs 2027 Coaches. Just received one for my son and I'm sure many others did as well.

Such a shame that Crabs feels the need to always stoop so low. Such a poor culture all around for theses kids and families. The sad part is that people buy into this. I was blind and did it with my older son, and then bam the high school teams came and all of a sudden we only had 6 players from the state of Maryland and bunch of "National Team" guys from all over. I'll pass..................

Hi *******,
Your son has been identified as a talented 2027 lacrosse player who would be a great addition to our Crabs 2027 lacrosse team. This is a personal invitation to be part of a very special team that will be coached by John Kenneally and Dan LaMonica.
Our 7th grade team is a practice first team and we believe in player development and intense team training. Our team will work hard both in the quantity and quality of practices. However, we believe in multi-sport athletes and that your son’s in season sport should come first. Starting with the last weekend in February, lacrosse becomes the in season sport and will then come first.
We run fast paced practices that are competitive and very instructional. When working with your son, we use the part to whole method of teaching the IQ side of lacrosse. Both of us are teachers of the game who will create a strong team culture and a great experience for your son. We are very positive, upbeat and focused on building your son’s skills and confidence.
This team will play in the Howard County Spring league at the top level. In addition, we will travel to at least 6 tournaments (including the Fall, Spring and Summer). We have had a lot of interest in our 2027 team and we anticipate that we will be a top team that will play in the most selective tournaments. If we are able to obtain some sponsors, we may travel to Lake Placid, Vail or Texas for a tournament. We will also schedule some play days and we will seek to play top teams who are in town over the year.
During the off season, we will practice once a week, typically on Sunday mornings (starting after Labor Day). Beginning with the last weekend of February, we will practice four times a week (typically, Sat, Sun, and two week nights) until games start in late March. Thereafter, we typically practice Sat, and two week nights with games on Sunday. Playing on a top club team is a big commitment and requires a significant level of dedication.
Although we are very interested in your son, Crabs has open try-outs for spots on our 2027 team on the following dates:
Tuesday July 13th 7PM to 8:30 PM@ RPCS Upper Turf
Thursday July 15th 7PM to 8:30 PM @ RPCS Upper Turf
We are sincerely interested in your son and we hope to see him at tryouts. Please go to https://crabslax.com/ to register for tryouts as soon as possible. If you have any questions please call John Kenneally @ 410-561-7051 (jkenneally@jlkcpas.com) or Dan LaMonica @ 443-615-0238 (dlamonica@belfastvalley.com).

P.S. If your son can only attend one of the tryouts, please let us know prior to July 13, 2021.

Thank you,

John Kenneally & Dan Lamonica

I’m sorry. I don’t see anything wrong with this email. If you aren’t interested, just don’t go to tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Md just took down True Illinois. Good win for that program!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have received several similar emails from FCA, T91 and Team MD this week.

Harmless, if you’re not interested, don’t go.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators are gonna make some noise in MD!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of kids jumping clubs this year from multiple teams. Also kids moving down. Will be interesting to see how the top 4 teams are. I think we all know what rest looks like. And please don’t bring up the predators again.

Hurts to know that the Predators are here to stay and play elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-2 today, not very impressive but keep marketing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By Fall will be top 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By Fall will be top 5

Not likely… won’t be playing Elite in HoCo either, gotta earn that spot..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of kids jumping clubs this year from multiple teams. Also kids moving down. Will be interesting to see how the top 4 teams are. I think we all know what rest looks like. And please don’t bring up the predators again.

Hurts to know that the Predators are here to stay and play elite.

People please stop with the predators talk. Nobody is taking you serious!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way in heck Ricky let’s the Preds play elite in their first year in MD.
They need to prove it against the best in the fall if they even want to Make AAA in the spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Open tryouts”
Lolz

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way in heck Ricky let’s the Preds play elite in their first year in MD.
They need to prove it against the best in the fall if they even want to Make AAA in the spring.

My feeling is that with all the player shuffling around, there will be some decent AA and AAA teams this year. And probably some new names in those divisions.
Good to see. Good for the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My feeling is that with all the player shuffling around, there will be some decent AA and AAA teams this year. And probably some new names in those divisions.
Good to see. Good for the sport.

Agree. In the 27 age group, the new Blue Claws and Pred teams have MIAA coaching staffs.
Believe HoCo added to its coaching staff too. Lots of good opportunities for families.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job on Sidewinders hiding in the A division instead of AA to win a easy tournament at NXT Cup. NXT, do better!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should have been AA and PA Fusion 2027 should have been in the A division - those kids were put in the wrong bracket by who ever signed them up for that tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should have been AA and PA Fusion 2027 should have been in the A division - those kids were put in the wrong bracket by who ever signed them up for that tourney

They were in AA and somehow moved down. As I understood it Fusion did ask to move down and was moved denied. Mesa had no biz there either. A cheap, sad win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sidewinders were in the AA bracket when it was first released early in the week (i know this because they were initially on my son's schedule), but then there was a reshuffling and they ended up in A bracket, Not sure why, but seems like NXT moved a bunch of teams around. Overall decent tournament with some good teams. 91 Rage parents are a piece of work though. Talk about living through you kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sidewinders were in the AA bracket when it was first released early in the week (i know this because they were initially on my son's schedule), but then there was a reshuffling and they ended up in A bracket, Not sure why, but seems like NXT moved a bunch of teams around. Overall decent tournament with some good teams. 91 Rage parents are a piece of work though. Talk about living through you kids.

There was fights right? Amazing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs “policy” is no parent coaches. That is until they hear through the lax grapevine that their best player (dad is an assistant on the current 2027 staff) is looking hard at joining the Hawks. Now they have decided to offer him a position coaching with the team. How convenient…If he goes that team will remain in the middle of of the pack. The FCA players coming in don’t make the team any better and some of the existing roster is headed to Predators. Implosion coming…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Claws are a glorified Rec Team (Bel Air), will never be a factor. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn’t see any fights but would not surprise me. A couple of the dads were walking the sidelines talking garbage to the other teams parents. It was remarkable. And they really do wear the blinged out 91 gear, which I had read about on here but funny to see in person. Good team, for sure, and seem like decent kids but parents were trashy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs “policy” is no parent coaches. That is until they hear through the lax grapevine that their best player (dad is an assistant on the current 2027 staff) is looking hard at joining the Hawks. Now they have decided to offer him a position coaching with the team. How convenient…If he goes that team will remain in the middle of of the pack. The FCA players coming in don’t make the team any better and some of the existing roster is headed to Predators. Implosion coming…

That’s simply not true.
The crabs youth teams have had parent coaches for as long as I can remember. Their website is filled with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 parents weren’t that bad, they were loud and paced the sidelines but were mostly just guilty of too many bad Yankees tattoos. They were probably just upset they got sent home in the semis, by a PA team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, things got heated on the field and there was a scuffle but it nothing extreme.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would anyone leave elite and play a division lower?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would anyone leave elite and play a division lower?

Win Baby Win !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Claws are a glorified Rec Team (Bel Air), will never be a factor. Period.

why more club shaming? the blue claws beat the crabs/cannons/hawks and fca etc. in the 28-30 age groups. it is a good club. whatever you call it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, it is policy when it works for them. Right now they allow dads to be coaches up until middle school then they go to a paid coach format in an attempt to eliminate any "daddy ball". 100% on this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028: HEAD COACH RYAN SMITH, JOHN CILIBERTO, BRIAN BARRETT
2027: HEAD COACH JOHN KENNEALLY, DAN LAMONICA

Out of curiosity, do any of these coaches have kids on the respective teams?

confused

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough tryout talk already…

Let’s talks NLF this weekend!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough tryout talk already…

Let’s talks NLF this weekend!

Texas Mustangs are bringing the heat. Don't Mess with Texas. BOHICA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

confused

Not sure about all of them but yes for John Ciliberto. Dan LaMonica was coaching FCA 2027 with Dad coaches and I know one of them is coming over to the Crabs with him so I would expect there to be some type of "Dad influence".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks find redemption in Massachusetts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks find redemption in Massachusetts.

I’d like to see that but think that is going to be a tough road. There are some excellent teams there:

Hawks
Machine
Madlax
Kings
Mustangs
WCS
Eclipse

The deepest team is gonna win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

confused

Not sure about all of them but yes for John Ciliberto. Dan LaMonica was coaching FCA 2027 with Dad coaches and I know one of them is coming over to the Crabs with him so I would expect there to be some type of "Dad influence".
Barrett, yes too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who the new FCA coach will be for 2027?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not Goloboski, they going to Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not Goloboski, they going to Crabs

Kacy Kapinos

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 72 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard