BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 87 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I am confused. Four Hero's white players were invited to join the Green team already? If that is true Hero's may as well abolish their tryouts in the future.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good Luck with tryouts for Heros the Green team is already set by the mom coach . They are obliterating the white team . Four best players and the dad coach moving to Green . They are completely rebuilding the white team . Good Luck in the future to your daughters .

Is this really true? Four Hero's white players were invited to join the Green team already? If that is true Hero's may as well abolish their tryouts in the future. What is the point of tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe these players were told they may be added to the Green team after tryouts in an effort to keep them with the club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe these players were told they may be added to the Green team after tryouts in an effort to keep them with the club.

Wouldn't be the first time. DD has a teammate who was told this very thing from Hero's - then it didn't happen. So she left the next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who says any of them get offers? People have been attending practices prior to tryouts for years . You really think if you are presently on the team that tryouts count for anything? They already know who they will drop and who they will keep based on your performance over the past year . Stay confused my friend. You have a lot to learn.
Thanks Randall Stay Woke!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a parent decide to accept an "offer" to move up ? If a club thought your daughter was talented enough then why did you need threaten to leave before they offer to move her up? And if they do move her up under the threat of you taking her out of the program, is she really going to get any playing time? Sounds like a bad all around situation for the girls.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn’t threaten to leave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m confused why the Heros white girls can go to all these practices as their tryouts, yet the teams have set tryout dates and are expected to make them all. Really isn’t fair to the girls on the teams. But apparently Heros white dictates the lax world.

Look at the rankings. Pretty clean why players from certain clubs get preferential treatment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m confused why the Heros white girls can go to all these practices as their tryouts, yet the teams have set tryout dates and are expected to make them all. Really isn’t fair to the girls on the teams. But apparently Heros white dictates the lax world.

Look at the rankings. Pretty clean why players from certain clubs get preferential treatment.

Not really, SW has a policy of allowing players to check out their club practices. It’s not just for HW players and it doesn’t mean they are getting offers. It’s more of a let’s get to know each other situation to see if you want to come to tryouts. More open than M&D that’s for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Heros white is a B team then why would M and D take these girls. A team that is listed as a B team is a B team. A bunch of parents embellishing their daughters team and athletic abilities. So M and D is seeking sloppy seconds? I guess the next season will be interesting. Oh and don’t come at me with look at their record… still a B team and that’s all they will ever be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Heros white is a B team then why would M and D take these girls. A team that is listed as a B team is a B team. A bunch of parents embellishing their daughters team and athletic abilities. So M and D is seeking sloppy seconds? I guess the next season will be interesting. Oh and don’t come at me with look at their record… still a B team and that’s all they will ever be.

This is a silly comment. With in Hero’s they may have been the “B” team but they were still better than everyone else’s A team. Going to be a lot of hurt egos when Sally gets moved to the B team at a lot of clubs. Poor parents.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they are just a B team come play them. Your post is just mean spirited and hopefully it makes you feel better. The record speaks for itself and it’s not the girls fault that the Green team won’t give the girls a shot to move up. Has never happened and won’t happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team can be a B team, doesn’t mean their players are B players. You’re smarter than that, I just know it. Or at least I hope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK Pops. “Sloppy seconds” is not really the description of a group of athletes who belonged on the A team from the beginning. Their B team has probably walked all over your A team, considering they can beat most, including Green and my daughter’s M&D Black team, as they have proved. Not sure why you have so much anger other than the fact your child must not have been chosen for M&D and it’s eating at your that they want White players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does it state they are a B team? White automatically makes it B? This is the problem with clubs that have 2 teams-you ASSUME the 2nd is worst then the 1st, in this case (along w/ some of their other age groups) is not the case! Chill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for you standing up for the girls the fact that the white team beat the green team was a game changer . The whole 26 bracket will shake up as all get better, baffling why Heros wouldn’t preserve two high caliber a teams and dominate the 26 I guess the A team coach and TA did not like it . So the white team will fill spots on other clubs . Heros should be interesting when the White players move to green and upset the green parents when sally loses playing Time . Take care of your kids !!! ADULTS at play 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling a group of 13 year old “sloppy seconds”?!? You have serious problems. I feel bad for your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are obsessed with Randall . It’s pretty sick. You may need professional help to stop obsessing over someone who isn’t thinking about you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw on tourney machine that Heros white lost it’s 3rd game in past two tournaments. They’re #1 player has been injured. She has been carrying the team for past year. Without her they are a great B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No different than HG, who lost three between live love lax and lax for the cure…seems like HG is a great B team too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No different than HG, who lost three between live love lax and lax for the cure…seems like HG is a great B team too!

Helmet bulldozer attack wasn’t the difference maker for White. The goalie was But let’s keep it real. White won in a shortened game against a depleted green team and then proceed to think they’re the best. Illusions of Grandeur.
Welcome to the new reality white. It’s over

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Helmet bulldozer attack wasn’t the difference maker for White. The goalie was But let’s keep it real. White won in a shortened game against a depleted green team and then proceed to think they’re the best. Illusions of Grandeur.
You all really need to get over “white” & “green”-it’s really ok if they are both great teams. Obviously it’s the”green” parents issue - why is it so horrible for you that the “white” be just as good?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are obsessed with Randall . It’s pretty sick. You may need professional help to stop obsessing over someone who isn’t thinking about you.

How would you know what Randall is thinking? Unless…….. Randall, is that you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome to the new reality white. It’s over[/quote]

Yiur animosity towards 8th graders is absurd. Just stop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yiur animosity towards 8th graders is absurd. Just stop
His animosity is about to get really real when his kid gets moved to white. His identity comes shining through in his comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Randall got his feelings hurt. Shocking because he could care less about calling kids out for their play or talking trash. Randall getting a piece of his own medicine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The have a destroyed the white team new coaches new players stacking there green team for the future . Why wouldn’t it be good for 2 A Teams . What happend to Heros ,displacing 10 families on white all because white beat green . Losing great goalie not smart most clubs would love 2 A teams .displacing 1 coach and his daughter . How do you let that happen obviously nothing to see here keep moving . The A team is all set beware at tryouts . They are full .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Randall got his feelings hurt. Shocking because he could care less about calling kids out for their play or talking trash. Randall getting a piece of his own medicine

I wouldn’t know this “Randall “ if you didn’t always bring his darn name up. No one should be talking about kids and I don’t stand for that but if you want to bring peoples names up be man enough to sign your name ... address the person and not a public forum that people actually use to get information from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have a Randall sighting!!! Randall, are you upset? Oh that is unfortunate. The few comments that is being said about you does not Compare of the nonsense you have been doing for years. At the next game we can leave you a box of tissues for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn’t know this “Randall “ if you didn’t always bring his darn name up. No one should be talking about kids and I don’t stand for that but if you want to bring peoples names up be man enough to sign your name ... address the person and not a public forum that people actually use to get information from.

BTW Randall is a parent NOT a child. Even though he acts like a toddler on the sidelines. Parents have addressed Randall in person and he doesn’t care what you have to say. So go ahead Karen, go and comfort Randall and tell him how wonderful he is. Parents and kids are tired of him being a bully on and off the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For white, Goals against has remained consistent. It’s the goals scored that dropped off due to injured. Club coaches don’t work on development of whole team. Coach looks great as long as star scores and they can get the W.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now 4 loses. Ignore the hype!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For white, Goals against has remained consistent. It’s the goals scored that dropped off due to injured. Club coaches don’t work on development of whole team. Coach looks great as long as star scores and they can get the W.

Still holding on! Hilarious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team that wins at this level earns the win.
Congratulations to all the teams that won.
On to the next tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team that wins at this level earns the win.
Congratulations to all the teams that won.
On to the next tournament.

You mean on to M&D tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you could just stop and think for a minute. The girls are thirteen and are hurting from what is happening to the team that they have built. For them it was never about the wins, it was about playing a game they love with people that have become like family to them. I get that poking at other adults can be fun, but the girls see this and it’s making a bad situation worse. Can everyone just stop and think about what you would do if someone said the trash talk directly to you kid’s face? You would go nuts, as you should. Let’s find some strength to grow up and knock it off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the all star White team this past weekend? Losing twice? This whole thread makes the Heros program look like a circus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the all star White team this past weekend? Losing twice? This whole thread makes the Heros program look like a circus.
They don’t need the thread for that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some increasing cases here as Covid has officially taken out the green and white teams. Both Heros teams choke this week......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White lost in OT to Pride, the winner of the tourney. Went 4-1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White lost in OT to Pride, the winner of the tourney. Went 4-1.

You mean 3-1 with 3 expected wins? At least that's an improvement over the previous tourney. Give them credit for keeping things together enough to win those three games.

It is going to be interesting to see how they do this weekend with a few invites to M&D Black and several to M&D Red hanging over their heads. Same with H Green, the current M&D team and even Skywalkers. It will be a sh*tsh0w for all the top girls at this weekends tourney with M&D tryouts completed and invites possibly going out before the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 87 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard