BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 33 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2022 Roughriders has the best coaching around. Maybe 1 or 2 kids tops would make the Hawks who are supposedly the best team. The Hawks practice at least 30 times more and go year round. The Hawks have 10 Holdbacks compared to 1 for RoughRiders. Hawks always struggle against Roughriders.

1 holdback? You obviously are clueless about the makeup of your roster

^^ Truth! They don't have any hold backs. Not one.

So you are completely clueless to the makeup of your team as well? Our kids go to school together. Stop lying.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts posted?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts posted?

Check in 30 min prior at Gilman School

Saturday, July 24th
2031 + 2030 | 2:00-3:30PM
2029 + 2028 | 2:00-3:30PM
2027 + 2026 + 2025 | 3:30-5:00PM

Sunday, July 25th
2031 + 2030 | 12:00-1:30PM
2029 + 2028 | 12:00-1:30PM
2027 + 2026 + 2025 | 1:30-3:00PM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t realize there was a 91 2028 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25 team is top team in the country.

Fun watching these kids just get stronger and better each and every week. Well done 91.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fun watching these kids just get stronger and better each and every week. Well done 91.

And the mental abuse these kids endure at every practice and game is a crime. The best player on the team isn’t even MM son; I’ve watched that kid get belittled and humiliated in front of the entire team by this lunatic. MM should be banned from youth lacrosse period!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would think with a good 25 team they would be able to have a 2026 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the mental abuse these kids endure at every practice and game is a crime. The best player on the team isn’t even MM son; I’ve watched that kid get belittled and humiliated in front of the entire team by this lunatic. MM should be banned from youth lacrosse period!!!

If the kid stays than I’m sure the kid and parents want that style of coaching. If you are the dad than pull the kid. If you’re not the dad that zip it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the kid stays than I’m sure the kid and parents want that style of coaching. If you are the dad than pull the kid. If you’re not the dad that zip it.

The stories of him in practice are legendary for all the wrong reasons. The sideline behavior has been well documented on social media. The incident with the kid on the opposing team a couple years ago was the most embarrassing thing I've ever see, He has clearly not read the "Respect the Game" section of his USL handbook.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are the dad than pull the kid. If you’re not the dad that zip it.

That was our response after an unhinged rant* at one of his camps - no more money to MM for camps or showcases. Although did find it amusing to have his right hand man (AS) subsequently try and convince me to have my son join 91. Yeah, no thanks.

*And for those who defend it as a "coaching style"...it had nothing to do with coaching and everything to do with "protecting" his son.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS is the all-time leading scorer against Bridgewater and Sewanee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was our response after an unhinged rant* at one of his camps - no more money to MM for camps or showcases. Although did find it amusing to have his right hand man (AS) subsequently try and convince me to have my son join 91. Yeah, no thanks.

*And for those who defend it as a "coaching style"...it had nothing to do with coaching and everything to do with "protecting" his son.

He is one of the most respected coaches around. He is a HOF player. Little respect people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS is the all-time leading scorer against Bridgewater and Sewanee.

Then why can't he make his teams better?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is one of the most respected coaches around. He is a HOF player. Little respect people.

Hardly respected by anyone in youth lacrosse; he seriously needs to be investigated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS is a good coach. My son plays for him on the 26 team. Honestly the problem is the overall lack of talent on the team. Certainly not the coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[img]https://imgur.com/a/lRThu[/img]
91 needs bigger posters. Only 4 photos of Millon fit on this one.

The bottom left hand picture on that flyer, clearly shows him teaching a 12 year old to cross-check down on the hip-bone of another player. He encourages players to do this sort of stuff off-ball when refs are not looking to "get in their opponents heads"! A picture worth 1000 words.... not limited to, but including "BREAK THEIR ARMS"! If you keep an eye on his 2022 "prized player" long enough, you will see him start to trash talk and do these things when a defender successfully shuts him down. Training the next generation of elite, whiny, lax things.

This is fascinating because 2025 FOGO currently has a fractured hip. MM made him play yesterday anyway. They poor kid could barely hobble off the field. It was so sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did he make him?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][img]https://imgur.com/a/lRThu[/img]

The bottom left hand picture on that flyer, clearly shows him teaching a 12 year old to cross-check down on the hip-bone of another player. He encourages players to do this sort of stuff off-ball when refs are not looking to "get in their opponents heads"! A picture worth 1000 words.... not limited to, but including "BREAK THEIR ARMS"! If you keep an eye on his 2022 "prized player" long enough, you will see him start to trash talk and do these things when a defender successfully shuts him down. Training the next generation of elite, whiny, lax things.

You have no idea what you are talking about with this picture thing: it is a box flyer. you can moving pick and cross check in box. So, pretty sure he's teaching the young kid how to play the game correctly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait...the 25 FOGO who used to be a 24 and is currently on HGH? Wonder how that happened. SMH. But they won the National title! MM is a donk on and off the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[img]https://imgur.com/a/lRThu[/img]

This is fascinating because 2025 FOGO currently has a fractured hip. MM made him play yesterday anyway. They poor kid could barely hobble off the field. It was so sad.

As he shouted out give it to the 9th grader ..the opposing player was a holdback 9th grader his team was playing against..Of course the hypocrite held his son back the next year to be a " give it to the 9th grader". His whinning about his son and the constant give it to him is legendary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of their own 25s are reclassing this fall? If the 26 team needs talent, are they going to go look for it in their 25s or is it worth it to attend tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 91 is a dumpster fire. RUN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our great 2022 team with 20 D1 commits lost to a Rock team with 1 D1 kid at Naptown, Terrible coaching by MM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our great 2022 team with 20 D1 commits lost to a Rock team with 1 D1 kid at Naptown, Terrible coaching by MM.

Easy there, He is in the HOF . A legend in his own mind !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is almost comical the way he acts and treats players that play with his sons. This I overheard after a game. His son had got a minor injury from a check and sat out last half. Another player scored a couple of goals while in his position. This is exact words I heard. Both players and Dad of player were talking. The Dad told MM his son was happy to score some goals in Victory. The response...just a perfect MM response. He looks at his son and tells him he cost him two goals by pulling him. Nothing to boy who scored them. That sums up his coaching reputation .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MM has coached some of the best to play and was one of the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"break his arm"....was all I needed to hear him say coaching a game of 6th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"break his arm"....was all I needed to hear him say coaching a game of 6th graders.

Disgusting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of their own 25s are reclassing this fall? If the 26 team needs talent, are they going to go look for it in their 25s or is it worth it to attend tryouts?

Anyone considering this club needs their head examined

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your kid didn't make the team. Now GO HIT THE WALL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical MM bully response. Get a life Bro and find a legitimate source of income.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical MM bully response. Get a life Bro and find a legitimate source of income.

Total snowflake response. Grow a pair.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone associated with MM and Team 91 acts like a total butthead and this is clearly demonstrated by the response "GO HIT THE WALL". What would you say if this was a sewing team, "go thread the needle".
You people associated with MM and 91 are just a coverup cloud for him and his poor attitude towards others except his prize son, who has been held back at least once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone associated with MM and Team 91 acts like a total butthead and this is clearly demonstrated by the response "GO HIT THE WALL". What would you say if this was a sewing team, "go thread the needle".
You people associated with MM and 91 are just a coverup cloud for him and his poor attitude towards others except his prize son, who has been held back at least once.

If your not part of the program and its not your kid, why would you care? Sounds like there might be some deep rooted psychological issues with you so I recommend seeking professional help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not part of the program and its not your kid, why would you care? Sounds like there might be some deep rooted psychological issues with you so I recommend seeking professional help.
No bud, need no help there. I would never let a young man be associated with MM, he is the one with several psychological issues. Wait, is this, could it be, MM himself. Wouldn't surprise me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid did make the team. My kid barely comes off the field. My kid will have D1 schools recruiting him on September 1 and I agree that I should have my head examined for letting him around the the clown show that is Millon and Austin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on your son!! I wish him well at Cleveland State!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid did make the team. My kid barely comes off the field. My kid will have D1 schools recruiting him on September 1 and I agree that I should have my head examined for letting him around the the clown show that is Millon and Austin
ok dad, on Sept. 2nd come back here and tell us which Div 1 schools contacted your son. Then, after he selects the ones he wants to visit, tell us which ones made an offer and how much (% of tuition). That will be the true test. And, in case you don't know, your son will be contacted either via text or email @12:01 am Sept 1st, maybe a little sooner that that but it will really get confusing and exciting if he is high on the list of schools you think he is. Trust his head HS school coach, as he can and will be an in between for your son prior to 9/1/21. If it were me, I would not put too much faith in MM or anything he says or does, have seen him in action before and it isn't all out for others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on your son!! I wish him well at Cleveland State!!

What’s wrong with Cleveland State. You all are so unnecessarily mean.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 33 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard