BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 87 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It happens every year.

No, other years have not had a white team nearly as dominant as this one. But it will happen. Recruiting for college is getting closer and closer and it looks so much better to be on the green team than the white team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
rumor has it a couple green and white girls looking at M&D now that Gagnon is the head coach. could be a real eye opener.

Would serve heros right. Their young coaches are sending invites to kids on other clubs trying to get them to tryouts. This garbage needs to stop. It’s happening at 29 level. Just ask the coach see what he says.

They do it at all ages too. I know of a player that was removed from her current club after being caught practicing with hero's (even skipping practice with her actual team sometimes).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches could care less what team you’re on. They want players period end of discussion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the White girls leave for Green, AND THEY WILL AND DO, parents left on the White Team will be upset then whining that the team is ravaged. Better start planning ahead for tryouts. If anyone on this forum thinks Tierney is not going to pluck White players, I have beachfront property in Iowa for sale.

Better start planning ahead. Think about what other club will compete. Just look at older age groups. Teams that dominate at 6/7/8th grade. Then girls level off and moves happen and it is no longer 1 team dominating. Just look from 20-24s now. Don’t get stuck out in the cold.

Thank you for your thoughts M&D parent/ coach/ supporter trying to drive people to your tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean spots on the squad before tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope….HoCo parent. But have a daughter that played in older age bracket. You will see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean spots on the squad before tryouts?

I’m sure getting them to tryouts will lead to an invite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches could care less what team you’re on. They want players period end of discussion.

They want players that play the best competition and green will get that in recruiting with the tougher brackets. Look at the 22 brackets most weekends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams play at the top level. No difference between any of the teams being discussed on this board when it comes to recruiting. They will all be seen because they are part of the top teams around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top recruiting showcases, top tourneys will not all both Hero's teams to be in the top pool. That's a pipedream. They will push Hero's white to a lower pool with other B team clubs

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This person is 100% correct. Heros will push the White Team to the B bracket. If they stay in the A bracket, it will be the easy brackets and no college coaches will pay that much attention. Better the play in B and be in the Top of the Bracket. Look at the recruiting at the tournaments. No colleges standing for low level A clubs. They go to the hard brackets to watch. Both A and B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the White girls leave for Green, AND THEY WILL AND DO, parents left on the White Team will be upset then whining that the team is ravaged. Better start planning ahead for tryouts. If anyone on this forum thinks Tierney is not going to pluck White players, I have beachfront property in Iowa for sale.

Better start planning ahead. Think about what other club will compete. Just look at older age groups. Teams that dominate at 6/7/8th grade. Then girls level off and moves happen and it is no longer 1 team dominating. Just look from 20-24s now. Don’t get stuck out in the cold.
Wait. Why wouldn’t White players want to play for Green? Is t that why you have a second team? So players who develop later have a chance to make the top team?? Not sure why this is a bad thing. It happens every year in every club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that M&D tryouts are during the US Lax Nationals where most of the top talent will be. Might not be a big turnout like some would have hoped for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any B or 2nd teams worth playing for or should we look at a lower "A" team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that M&D tryouts are during the US Lax Nationals where most of the top talent will be. Might not be a big turnout like some would have hoped for.

Top talent ? Who even plays this anymore?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ, Green, white. You heard of them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be lots of girls there- they will bail on day one of the tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the top ages are on July 12 for MND tryouts! If they make one day! That is all that is needed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would suggest looking at the Skywalkers program. They always end up catching up with these teams and get a lot of girls recruited. They are concerned with the players' development as a player and as a human. Honestly, with the way these parents are speaking on this forum about 7th-grade girls and each other, I don't think these teams would be an option for me. BTW, I do not have a player in this age group AT ALL. I was just poking around the forum and started reading the comments.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yj ain’t trying out here. I guess we will see what heros player want.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros is makin changes and they lied to so many I can understand wanting to try Skywalkers or even M&D with MG now on board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is a joke. Tierney is trying to stop the club from imploding. Matching players against players. She doesn’t have the best interest of girls in mind. Only cares about the Green teams .

Leave and go to SkyWalkers, M&D, or Coppermine. Heros will implode like the 20, 21, 22, 23 Green teams. Not able to keep pace with other clubs because they eat their own. None of them are #1 in age divisions. Are they ranked high, yes, not #1 though.

When a club promotes that nonsense, you will not be successful. Will Green girls get recruited…yep. But they will not be on the best team for that particular year. White girls leave now before teams are set and be part of a winning program and be recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is a joke. Tierney is trying to stop the club from imploding. Matching players against players. She doesn’t have the best interest of girls in mind. Only cares about the Green teams .

Leave and go to SkyWalkers, M&D, or Coppermine. Heros will implode like the 20, 21, 22, 23 Green teams. Not able to keep pace with other clubs because they eat their own. None of them are #1 in age divisions. Are they ranked high, yes, not #1 though.

When a club promotes that nonsense, you will not be successful. Will Green girls get recruited…yep. But they will not be on the best team for that particular year. White girls leave now before teams are set and be part of a winning program and be recruited.

Being number 1 shouldn’t be an issue in club. Be on a team that competes and get recruited. Grass isn’t always greener but you will find that out after a couple times moving. Should just stay and work it out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all can stop recruiting the White team. They are coming so open your arms to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros is makin changes and they lied to so many I can understand wanting to try Skywalkers or even M&D with MG now on board.

How did Heros lie to many? Did they tell the white parents thT your kid can never move up to green? Or we will keep whites best players with white so you can keep your team together so your daughter won’t be sad? Give me a break... no girl on any “second” team would pass up chance to move up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to having the talented Heros White players come join my daughter on her team. Heros loss will be our win. I am sure other teams will as well. Tierney will not care and the White will be decimated and pick up Rec players. But Tierney won’t care. Green will be Green, she will have the money from White and it will be a true top and bottom team and parents will stop complaining. Welcome to the Heros mentality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to having the talented Heros White players come join my daughter on her team. Heros loss will be our win. I am sure other teams will as well. Tierney will not care and the White will be decimated and pick up Rec players. But Tierney won’t care. Green will be Green, she will have the money from White and it will be a true top and bottom team and parents will stop complaining. Welcome to the Heros mentality.
M&D parents and players should be worried. I’m guessing the Black team will all move down to Red. Black will look different with new players and parents. Mary is not fooling around she is competitive and wants a team who works hard and wants to win. Going to the beach and missing practices is not an option anymore. New coach new standards. Good Luck M &D black!!

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are certifiably nuts. You have no idea. Save these posts so that when your daughter is done club, you can go back and read your nonsense. Stop caring so much about your own ego and being on the best team. Start caring more about your daughter. Please. Before you ruin her high school club experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls will get recruited from other teams. Without a doubt. But the college coaches that watch those other teams are far and few between. Yes, both my daughters played. One for a top tier team and one for another less intense club. So I have experience from both perspectives. My youngest took much longer.

The question you must answer, where is the best fit for your daughter. Where will she play. Being on Heros Green, M&D Black, or SW Blue means zero if she is getting 5-10 minutes. But you have to know getting colleges to look at her from a TLC or Checkers is going to be much more difficult.

Good luck in your decisions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 3 will send a majority to D1
Second teams will get some to lower D1 and good d 3
Some clubs will only get d3.
Look at their committment page and see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. For many, especially at the IAAM schools. they won’t even play all four years of high school. For those that do play in college, it won’t be at your big name schools and most won’t even play all four years there. Like I have posted on here before folks, those are just the cold hard facts and wasting your time about which 2026 girls club is better just ruins the experience for your daughter. You won’t get these days back so why don’t you just enjoy watching her play and stop worrying about the ridiculous recruiting nonsense and which club will get her seen. I have run this race and just want to pass along a little hard earned knowledge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D parents and players should be worried. I’m guessing the Black team will all move down to Red. Black will look different with new players and parents. Mary is not fooling around she is competitive and wants a team who works hard and wants to win. Going to the beach and missing practices is not an option anymore. New coach new standards. Good Luck M &D black!!

Not an mnd parent, and I get what you’re saying but they still win more than all teams but maybe 2 or 3. If you say they didn’t do well because of the coach, how do you explain them winning so much? There is more talent on that team than you think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an mnd parent, and I get what you’re saying but they still win more than all teams but maybe 2 or 3. If you say they didn’t do well because of the coach, how do you explain them winning so much? There is more talent on that team than you think.

You have to ignore this troll. To say an entire team will move down even though they have played heroes green harder and probably beat them more than any other team ever has is a joke. He/she clearly has major schadenfreude about 7th grade girls lacrosse players for whatever reason.

That being said, the troll has a point about a new regime at MandD at the 2026 grade level. But all teams will look different. All the top teams will change/add 5-6 girls. Based on what i have seen the past couple years there is a lot of talent on MandD already, and with real club coaching and a few more "key" additions, it will be heroes green and MandD black at the top around that area for years to come. As HS classmates and future teammates in college, hopefully the players and their parents of both programs will respect and root for each other. It's probably a good thing that heroes white is imploding. Word is some of those parents were toxic and it showed at games and trickled down to their daughters' attitudes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And your kid is going to red.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key term is PARENTS. The Randall’s of this world make teams toxic. People feed off of him and it causes teams to get a bad reputation. Screaming at refs, making comments about players, and thinks he understands the game but never played anything competitive other than hopscotch.

Heros has allowed him to act like a fool for years. Good thing his daughters are talented or his nonsense would not be tolerated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How true is that statement above about him. Randal is a Hall of Famer in lacrosse. His years of playing and coaching makes him a valued voice. Oh wait a minute, Randal only knows about making himself sound better and zero about lacrosse. If you stand on the sidelines and you hear a parent from Heros Green making obnoxious comments, then you know Randal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is an exaggeration that all will move to red. But if it is true a lot of players are moving over then there will be some unhappy people that get moved to red.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How true is that statement above about him. Randal is a Hall of Famer in lacrosse. His years of playing and coaching makes him a valued voice. Oh wait a minute, Randal only knows about making himself sound better and zero about lacrosse. If you stand on the sidelines and you hear a parent from Heros Green making obnoxious comments, then you know Randal.

Lots of rocks being thrown here and there is really no need to call out any individuals by name... There are loud parents on EVERY team, obnoxious parents on MOST teams. there are more than a few parents on M&D Black that are very vocal talking / yelling about players on their own teams and opposing teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should cheer for the girls. Not ridicule refs, or comment on players. Why not call Randal out? He has been doing it for years and made the 26 Green Team toxic. Parents won’t consider trying out because of him and his garage band of commentaries. Why do you think White is just as good? One reason parents don’t want their kids around him or his antics.
Difference between Randal and other loud parents, common dignity. For a laugh Randal makes a comment but could care less the damage it inflicts to the person or kid. Call it like it is and yes called him out by name because everyone in the 26 and older age brackets knows the “Heros Dad” that acts like this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should cheer for the girls. Not ridicule refs, or comment on players. Why not call Randal out? He has been doing it for years and made the 26 Green Team toxic. Parents won’t consider trying out because of him and his garage band of commentaries. Why do you think White is just as good? One reason parents don’t want their kids around him or his antics.
Difference between Randal and other loud parents, common dignity. For a laugh Randal makes a comment but could care less the damage it inflicts to the person or kid. Call it like it is and yes called him out by name because everyone in the 26 and older age brackets knows the “Heros Dad” that acts like this.
There are worse.

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 87 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard