BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the “everybody gets a ribbon” society we live in. Those last posts are why your kids will never leave your homes when they get older. Always good when society dictates that self esteem is supreme rather than an ability to traverse adversity. Self esteem is important don’t get me wrong, but teaching your kids how to deal with adversity will go a long way in improving their futures. Dealing with adversity can be taught through sports with proper teaching.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This site has me thinking there's a serious mental health crisis among youth sports parents . Ranking teams , ranking players , talking garbage about this team and that team . What ever happened to dropping a kid off for a practice and picking him up and not getting involved in all of this nonsense . That's the way it was when we were younger , parents didn't get involved , they had better things to do with their time and minds ..sad

This should be posted on every age topic to bring people back into Reality. Great post !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site has me thinking there's a serious mental health crisis among youth sports parents . Ranking teams , ranking players , talking garbage about this team and that team . What ever happened to dropping a kid off for a practice and picking him up and not getting involved in all of this nonsense . That's the way it was when we were younger , parents didn't get involved , they had better things to do with their time and minds ..sad

I think there might be some kids on your lawn that you need to go yell at

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't take long before another brainless fool had to post something like this .....get a hobby and stop living through your kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't take long before another brainless fool had to post something like this .....get a hobby and stop living through your kid

Probably typical Dad never played single sport . Remember one yr end of practice coach had parents vs kids and all the loud mouth dads that hold the sticks watching all practice had no clue how to play and zero athletic ability. Cracks me up . Im the one that said post on every topic !!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you have to do is talk to a dad and listen every time he says " we"won that game , or " " we " won the tournament. It's not "we" ....it's the kids lol. Such a shame to talk to parents and that's all they know how to talk about , travel lacrosse,and they repeat the same stuff over and over . You are not your son /daughter . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we are all losers for being on this forum but I’m ok with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you have to do is talk to a dad and listen every time he says " we"won that game , or " " we " won the tournament. It's not "we" ....it's the kids lol. Such a shame to talk to parents and that's all they know how to talk about , travel lacrosse,and they repeat the same stuff over and over . You are not your son /daughter . Sad

Or the Lacrosse lingo i cant stand , its gotta be blue,red,black for a ground ball or Wheels . So annoying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
" wheels, wheels , wheels " lol.....it is comedic . Someone should make a show and follow those types of parents around .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
" wheels, wheels , wheels " lol.....it is comedic . Someone should make a show and follow those types of parents around .
Has there ever been a lax parents documentary or show? I think it would be highly entertaining and lots of crazy parents would sign the waivers to be shown as they clearly want to be seen and heard.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably typical Dad never played single sport . Remember one yr end of practice coach had parents vs kids and all the loud mouth dads that hold the sticks watching all practice had no clue how to play and zero athletic ability. Cracks me up . Im the one that said post on every topic !!

That musta been classic. Did you have the full spectrum of skills on display? The flick it into the dirt throwing Dad, frying pan cradle Dad, can't scoop cause I can't bent over Dad,the can't catch get hit with the ball Dad and the crank it over the fence Dad. It should be a tradition.

User
User

That musta been classic. Did you have the full spectrum of skills on display? The flick it into the dirt throwing Dad, frying pan cradle Dad, can't scoop cause I can't bent over Dad,the can't catch get hit with the ball Dad and the crank it over the fence Dad. It should be a tradition.

It’s ironic that the participants in this thread are acting like the very immature sideline schmucks your hammering. Classic...

Last edited by The Hop; .

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ironic that some of these comments directed to mock parents who have funded these travel programs and are enthusiastic about their kids participation albeit sometimes over the top are from coaches who are getting just as enthusiast by demanding much from players (cutting 10 year olds, asking parents for money and absolute flexibility of their schedule or else) for a dead end sport. Hypocrisy?? So coaches should take their stipends and shut up.

User
User
Ironic that some of these comments directed to mock parents who have funded these travel programs and are enthusiastic about their kids participation albeit sometimes over the top are from coaches who are getting just as enthusiast by demanding much from players (cutting 10 year olds, asking parents for money and absolute flexibility of their schedule or else) for a dead end sport. Hypocrisy?? So coaches should take their stipends and shut up.
That’s a long sentence. Take a breath.
How do you know who’s commenting? Also, who’s forcing you to pay money that the coaches....you said “demand”? Finally, you said lacrosse is a “Dead end sport”. You’re suspect!!!!!!

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an FYI-some if not most of the coaches are worse than the parents . There are coaches that literally chest bump players.and scream while jumping up and down the whole game . And I have also witnessed coaches screaming "you going to let them.do that to you " meaning " go and hurt them ".so coaches don't get any sympathy on this thread sorry pal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
How do you know who’s commenting? Also, who’s forcing you to pay money that the coaches....you said “demand”? Finally, you said lacrosse is a “Dead end sport”. You’re suspect!!!!!!

It is a dead end sport. I love how former players /coaches walk around like they're some kind of tough guy/celebrity when even the professional games can't even fill a stadium . I went to a pll game and they put everyone in one section so that they cameras would only pan to that section and show a full stadium lol. One of the former players even had the audacity to compare himself to Tom Brady and say ' Tom Brady isn't the only one with 7 rings " lol. A lacrosse player comparing himself to Tom Brady is laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is a dead end sport. I love how former players /coaches walk around like they're some kind of tough guy/celebrity when even the professional games can't even fill a stadium . I went to a pll game and they put everyone in one section so that they cameras would only pan to that section and show a full stadium lol. One of the former players even had the audacity to compare himself to Tom Brady and say ' Tom Brady isn't the only one with 7 rings " lol. A lacrosse player comparing himself to Tom Brady is laughable.

Sounds like you never made any sports team 😭😭

User
User
Just an FYI-some if not most of the coaches are worse than the parents . There are coaches that literally chest bump players.and scream while jumping up and down the whole game . And I have also witnessed coaches screaming "you going to let them.do that to you " meaning " go and hurt them ".so coaches don't get any sympathy on this thread sorry pal

First of all I’m not your pal. Second if you have such a problem there’s always baseball.

Back of the Cage
User
User

It’s a dead sport but you went to PLL game? Classic. Keep posting please

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have 7 rings too lol.....rings around the collar of my shirts hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As you wish....I have also been to Disney on ice, the circus and I have seen the wiggles live ....all with sold out shows that a pll game has me we seen . Say hi to your teacher friends/former lacrosse players please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As you wish....I have also been to Disney on ice, the circus and I have seen the wiggles live ....all with sold out shows that a pll game has yet come even close to doing . Say hi to your teacher friends/former lacrosse players please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As you wish....I have also been to Disney on ice, the circus and I have seen the wiggles live ....all with sold out shows that a pll game has me we seen . Say hi to your teacher friends/former lacrosse players please

Wiggles Attendence > PLL and any lax venue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just go look at the stats ....cheerleading is more popular than lacrosse lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football is losing ratings and will eventually be cast aside like squash. Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport and will eventually surpass football. All they need is an Xbox game to get kids hooked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football is losing ratings and will eventually be cast aside like squash. Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport and will eventually surpass football. All they need is an Xbox game to get kids hooked.

You couldn't be more wrong ......go look at participation rates across the country . There are some states that don't even know what lacrosse is . You need some perspective, long island and Maryland do not indicate what's going on in the rest of the country . Softball is still more popular than lacrosse and that's a fact .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't be more wrong ......go look at participation rates across the country . There are some states that don't even know what lacrosse is . You need some perspective, long island and Maryland do not indicate what's going on in the rest of the country . Softball is still more popular than lacrosse and that's a fact .[/quote]

This is a lax forum. It is for people who love lax. If you don’t think it’s worthy of your time, please feel free to find a softball forum that you can participate in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't be more wrong ......go look at participation rates across the country . There are some states that don't even know what lacrosse is . You need some perspective, long island and Maryland do not indicate what's going on in the rest of the country . Softball is still more popular than lacrosse and that's a fact .

This is a lax forum. It is for people who love lax. If you don’t think it’s worthy of your time, please feel free to find a softball forum that you can participate in.[/quote]

Sorry to offend you lax master , now go back to the sideline and scream " let's go let's go " " wheels ,wheels "" shoot it, shoot it "

User
User
It’s comical when the same hammerhead posts several times trying to make it seem several people agree with them. IP addresses are so good at letting us know who they are. Wiggles? Hahahahah

Last edited by The Hop; .

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a lax forum. It is for people who love lax. If you don’t think it’s worthy of your time, please feel free to find a softball forum that you can participate in.[/quote]

Sorry to offend you lax master , now go back to the sideline and scream " let's go let's go " " wheels ,wheels "" shoot it, shoot it "[/quote]

You didn’t offend me. Fortunately you won’t have to worry about me yelling on the sidelines. You’ll be busy watching cheerleading.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a lax forum. It is for people who love lax. If you don’t think it’s worthy of your time, please feel free to find a softball forum that you can participate in.

Sorry to offend you lax master , now go back to the sideline and scream " let's go let's go " " wheels ,wheels "" shoot it, shoot it "[/quote]

You didn’t offend me. Fortunately you won’t have to worry about me yelling on the sidelines. You’ll be busy watching cheerleading.[/quote]

You are correct this time .....I will be watching you cheerleading from the sidelines ..."give me a W H , wheels, wheels , wheels " don't forget your pom.poms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You didn’t offend me. Fortunately you won’t have to worry about me yelling on the sidelines. You’ll be busy watching cheerleading.[/quote]

You are correct this time .....I will be watching you cheerleading from the sidelines ..."give me a W H , wheels, wheels , wheels " don't forget your pom.poms.[/quote]

I don’t know why you’d be watching me. You sound creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to offend you lax master , now go back to the sideline and scream " let's go let's go " " wheels ,wheels "" shoot it, shoot it "

You are correct this time .....I will be watching you cheerleading from the sidelines ..."give me a W H , wheels, wheels , wheels " don't forget your pom.poms.[/quote]

I don’t know why you’d be watching me. You sound creepy.[/quote]

So I could laugh at you , pretty simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You didn’t offend me. Fortunately you won’t have to worry about me yelling on the sidelines. You’ll be busy watching cheerleading.

I don’t know why you’d be watching me. You sound creepy.[/quote]

So I could laugh at you , pretty simple[/quote]

Nah. I think the creepy theory is more accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels nice win over Igloo in champ today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Team 91 Machine keeps changing their name?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t try to cause trouble. Every 91 team was Team 91 LI. Stop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels nice win over Igloo in champ today.

Kodiak Rush has fallen hard over the last year or so.
But yes that would be a nice win for Rebels. However why don't they enter A tourneys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Simple economics is why they don't enter A tourneys. The Rebels are owned by the same people that run Blatant tournaments. They avoid paying other event entry fees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were only team 91 at NAL. Either way team is good no arguing that

Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard