Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This site has me thinking there's a serious mental health crisis among youth sports parents . Ranking teams , ranking players , talking garbage about this team and that team . What ever happened to dropping a kid off for a practice and picking him up and not getting involved in all of this nonsense . That's the way it was when we were younger , parents didn't get involved , they had better things to do with their time and minds ..sad

I think there might be some kids on your lawn that you need to go yell at

Didn't take long before another brainless fool had to post something like this .....get a hobby and stop living through your kid

Probably typical Dad never played single sport . Remember one yr end of practice coach had parents vs kids and all the loud mouth dads that hold the sticks watching all practice had no clue how to play and zero athletic ability. Cracks me up . Im the one that said post on every topic !!

That musta been classic. Did you have the full spectrum of skills on display? The flick it into the dirt throwing Dad, frying pan cradle Dad, can't scoop cause I can't bent over Dad,the can't catch get hit with the ball Dad and the crank it over the fence Dad. It should be a tradition.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #335574 06/24/21 07:07 PM
T
User
Online Content
User
T
This site has me thinking there's a serious mental health crisis among youth sports parents . Ranking teams , ranking players , talking garbage about this team and that team . What ever happened to dropping a kid off for a practice and picking him up and not getting involved in all of this nonsense . That's the way it was when we were younger , parents didn't get involved , they had better things to do with their time and minds ..sad

I think there might be some kids on your lawn that you need to go yell at

Didn't take long before another brainless fool had to post something like this .....get a hobby and stop living through your kid

Probably typical Dad never played single sport . Remember one yr end of practice coach had parents vs kids and all the loud mouth dads that hold the sticks watching all practice had no clue how to play and zero athletic ability. Cracks me up . Im the one that said post on every topic !!

That musta been classic. Did you have the full spectrum of skills on display? The flick it into the dirt throwing Dad, frying pan cradle Dad, can't scoop cause I can't bent over Dad,the can't catch get hit with the ball Dad and the crank it over the fence Dad. It should be a tradition.

It’s ironic that the participants in this thread are acting like the very immature sideline schmucks your hammering. Classic...

Last edited by The Hop; 06/24/21 07:07 PM.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #335659 06/25/21 04:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ironic that some of these comments directed to mock parents who have funded these travel programs and are enthusiastic about their kids participation albeit sometimes over the top are from coaches who are getting just as enthusiast by demanding much from players (cutting 10 year olds, asking parents for money and absolute flexibility of their schedule or else) for a dead end sport. Hypocrisy?? So coaches should take their stipends and shut up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335660 06/25/21 05:54 PM
T
User
Online Content
User
T
Ironic that some of these comments directed to mock parents who have funded these travel programs and are enthusiastic about their kids participation albeit sometimes over the top are from coaches who are getting just as enthusiast by demanding much from players (cutting 10 year olds, asking parents for money and absolute flexibility of their schedule or else) for a dead end sport. Hypocrisy?? So coaches should take their stipends and shut up.
That’s a long sentence. Take a breath.
How do you know who’s commenting? Also, who’s forcing you to pay money that the coaches....you said “demand”? Finally, you said lacrosse is a “Dead end sport”. You’re suspect!!!!!!

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #335665 06/25/21 07:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an FYI-some if not most of the coaches are worse than the parents . There are coaches that literally chest bump players.and scream while jumping up and down the whole game . And I have also witnessed coaches screaming "you going to let them.do that to you " meaning " go and hurt them ".so coaches don't get any sympathy on this thread sorry pal

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
The Hop #335669 06/25/21 08:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
How do you know who’s commenting? Also, who’s forcing you to pay money that the coaches....you said “demand”? Finally, you said lacrosse is a “Dead end sport”. You’re suspect!!!!!!

It is a dead end sport. I love how former players /coaches walk around like they're some kind of tough guy/celebrity when even the professional games can't even fill a stadium . I went to a pll game and they put everyone in one section so that they cameras would only pan to that section and show a full stadium lol. One of the former players even had the audacity to compare himself to Tom Brady and say ' Tom Brady isn't the only one with 7 rings " lol. A lacrosse player comparing himself to Tom Brady is laughable.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335672 06/25/21 09:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is a dead end sport. I love how former players /coaches walk around like they're some kind of tough guy/celebrity when even the professional games can't even fill a stadium . I went to a pll game and they put everyone in one section so that they cameras would only pan to that section and show a full stadium lol. One of the former players even had the audacity to compare himself to Tom Brady and say ' Tom Brady isn't the only one with 7 rings " lol. A lacrosse player comparing himself to Tom Brady is laughable.

Sounds like you never made any sports team 😭😭

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335674 06/25/21 10:35 PM
T
User
Online Content
User
T
Just an FYI-some if not most of the coaches are worse than the parents . There are coaches that literally chest bump players.and scream while jumping up and down the whole game . And I have also witnessed coaches screaming "you going to let them.do that to you " meaning " go and hurt them ".so coaches don't get any sympathy on this thread sorry pal

First of all I’m not your pal. Second if you have such a problem there’s always baseball.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335675 06/25/21 10:37 PM
T
User
Online Content
User
T

It’s a dead sport but you went to PLL game? Classic. Keep posting please

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335676 06/25/21 10:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have 7 rings too lol.....rings around the collar of my shirts hahaha

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
The Hop #335679 06/25/21 11:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As you wish....I have also been to Disney on ice, the circus and I have seen the wiggles live ....all with sold out shows that a pll game has me we seen . Say hi to your teacher friends/former lacrosse players please

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335690 06/26/21 09:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As you wish....I have also been to Disney on ice, the circus and I have seen the wiggles live ....all with sold out shows that a pll game has yet come even close to doing . Say hi to your teacher friends/former lacrosse players please

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335692 06/26/21 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As you wish....I have also been to Disney on ice, the circus and I have seen the wiggles live ....all with sold out shows that a pll game has me we seen . Say hi to your teacher friends/former lacrosse players please

Wiggles Attendence > PLL and any lax venue

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #335695 06/26/21 11:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just go look at the stats ....cheerleading is more popular than lacrosse lol

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335698 06/26/21 11:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just go look at the stats ....cheerleading is more popular than lacrosse lol

Football is losing ratings and will eventually be cast aside like squash. Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport and will eventually surpass football. All they need is an Xbox game to get kids hooked.

Like Reply Quote
Page 47 of 65 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 64 65
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard