Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree. Let them play and stay healthy and safe.
the boys side of this tournament is not allowing graduated seniors to play. my daughters school is not having the seniors play and is bringing up jv players to see how they do.

Maybe your daughter's school should be playing by the rules of the tournament they're playing in instead of the rules of the boy's tournament.
You’re not the sharpest hammerhead in the shed are you? They are playing by the rules. They just decided to not have any seniors play and instead give some jv girls experience at the varsity level

Good for them. So why are you on here complaining about schools that do have seniors playing?
To annoy you..it worked

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #335079 06/21/21 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about players on a roster that didn't go to that school last year - is that permitted?

No. The rules specifically state that players must attend the school. However I believe St. Mary's and Arundel have entered a combined team

That’s awesome. Someone gets hurt playing in a combined school event will be great ! The Arundel coach had that happen in the fall with a girl that didn’t play at Arundel !

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335083 06/21/21 09:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same tourney, that the #1 recruit at 2022 in the country had her best friends play in last year that played for different high schools?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335086 06/21/21 10:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same tourney, that the #1 recruit at 2022 in the country had her best friends play in last year that played for different high schools?

Yes, but the fall event was a showcase with no playoffs. Different rules.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335092 06/21/21 10:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had future Terps teammates from other schools playing with her. Dad was coach.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #335110 06/22/21 06:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Meaningless playoffs with girls in middle of recruiting with clubs. Good luck with the college coaches at this thing!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335150 06/22/21 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG wants her college bound daughter and friends to play and dominate the young girls and show off her recent title.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335162 06/22/21 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG wants her college bound daughter and friends to play and dominate the young girls and show off her recent title.
I guess winning IAAM wasn’t enough? They look foolish doing this, but to each his own. Other schools have their graduated seniors doing the coaching.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335169 06/22/21 10:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only to you. I like the look. They are playing by tournament rules, like all that entered. I am looking at a lot of graduates in a uniform and on the field from other teams. Get over it “participant trophy parent”. You just have a problem with MG. Sounds very personal. You probably need to go get counseling. Winning isn’t a sometime thing, it’s an all time thing. That’s why they take the field, to win. You sound like a participant trophy parent.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335175 06/22/21 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a SP parent and my daughter plays in the IAAM. We know quite a few of the SP graduates and not all are there today at the tournament. I counted five. This is ridiculous. The rules are stated and everyone had the same opportunity. Not all graduates are playing. Get over it

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #335180 06/22/21 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perspective: only four/five SP seniors started this year. They are a well coached team. Give MG credit. She took a sophomore rich team, with one starting freshman to the IAAM Championship two years ago. She is a very good coach that demands discipline play. She is a very good coach and she probably privately coached some of your kids.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335200 06/22/21 12:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perspective: only four/five SP seniors started this year. They are a well coached team. Give MG credit. She took a sophomore rich team, with one starting freshman to the IAAM Championship two years ago. She is a very good coach that demands discipline play. She is a very good coach and she probably privately coached some of your kids.
the MG fan club is out in full force

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335201 06/22/21 12:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES!!! Just go play!!! It’s summer! It’s not IAAM! Relax! Take a breath! It’s all going to be ok!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335216 06/22/21 01:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the MG fan club is out in full force
My kid does not go to SP, she goes to Maryvale. We know the SP players and coach. I am a fan of all the IAAM coaches…tough job. You sound like a frustrated wanna be athlete, who probably never tied up a cleat. MG coaches a lot of kids outside of SP because she cares about their development...she coached mine. She doesn’t care where they go to school. Sounds like your kid could benefit from going to her. Perhaps that would lessen your sour attitude.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335229 06/22/21 02:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess winning IAAM wasn’t enough? They look foolish doing this, but to each his own. Other schools have their graduated seniors doing the coaching.

Wish people would mind their own business. If it’s not your team you don’t know how it was handled with her team and it’s it’s their job to communicate with her. Worry about your own kid and stop being miserable while trying to drag others down with you.

Like Reply Quote
Page 102 of 123 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 122 123
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard