Check the Forums >Tryouts Section to See Which Clubs are Holding Tryouts this Week - Don't Miss Out!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 02:39 PM
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Timtidwell - 08/02/21 02:38 PM
Boys 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 02:36 PM
Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 02:36 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 02:30 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,460
Posts303,323
Members2,323
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 200 of 203 1 2 198 199 200 201 202 203
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
Anonymous #335106 06/22/21 01:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HS done, lets rank these clubs by class. Share your changes

PT starts to absorb top talent by around 7th grade as their track record wins over players. Until they lose a couple of games to another program in any given age group, they are kings. Wonder if that will continue as other clubs try to hold good players. 2Way has strong young teams and formula (Brunswick + holdbacks) but weak college commit list and tourney choices. Preds 2022 is loaded with college commits and 2023 will have many that might attract younger players. Eclipse super solid up and down. Express North up and down on team quality, one team looks awesome, another cannot hang at all.

1. PT
2. Preds
3. Eclipse
4. 2Way
5. Express North

1. PT
2. Eclipse
3. Wolves
4. Preds
5. 2Way
major drop-off

1. PT
2. Eclipse
3. 2Way
4. Preds
5. Express North
6. 91 Tristate

1. Eclipse
2. 2Way
3. PT
4. Wolves
5. Preds

1. 2Way
2. Eclipse
3. PT
4. Express North
5. Wolves
6. Preds

After that, just too young

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #335153 06/22/21 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 24 rankings are way off

eclipse - multiple holdbacks
2 way- hold backs
PT/EN- tied for 3rd

preds and tri state 91 just got beat by a 2025 team this past weekend in Lax Fest

PT/Eclipse - very close- top notch coaches on both squads
Express North- supposedly combining their 2 AA teams to one team- belive it when i see it
Wolves- very good squad
Preds
2way- do they even have a 25 team? have they played anywhere

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335198 06/22/21 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
the 24 rankings are way off

eclipse - multiple holdbacks
2 way- hold backs
PT/EN- tied for 3rd

preds and tri state 91 just got beat by a 2025 team this past weekend in Lax Fest

PT/Eclipse - very close- top notch coaches on both squads
Express North- supposedly combining their 2 AA teams to one team- belive it when i see it
Wolves- very good squad
Preds
2way- do they even have a 25 team? have they played anywhere

Clearly you missed "Share your changes" and I think class club ranking post is a great conversation starter.

Nearly every program has holdbacks and it's time to put the "holdback" label to rest. Eclipse, PT and 2W have a separate WSL teams for 2026 from their 2026 AA teams.

For 2025 AAA teams,

PT & LIE North Morgan both played in the Red division at Tri star and PT had better results.
Pred's played at the Lax Fest the week before and went 1-2-1. The teams listed on the Lax Fest indicates that it is a B level tournament (maybe Pred's also has multi level teams?)
2Way: no games yet
Wolves:(Fay or Pierandri?); both teams played at Lax Fest, where clubs like Ballers, 845lax, Pride and Dragons were also in the mix.

So, 2025 looks like this:

1. PT,
2. LIEN Morgan,
3. 2W,
4. Wolves Pierandri
5 (tie) Pred's & Wolves Fay,
7. 845 lax (beat Ballers)
8 (tie) Pride & Dragons, since the head to head and it was 6-6 game.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335306 06/23/21 08:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 2026 club rankings:

1. 2Way
2. Eclipse
3. PT
4. Express North
5. Wolves
6. Preds

The only head to head WSL game is Eclipse v PT on 07/01.
2W is in a different division playing LIE CoachC, 2 California, a NJ and MD club.

Shame that all three weren't in the same division.

I predict PT over Eclipse.

First round, 5 games record will be
PT will go 3-2
Eclipse: 2-3
2W: 2-3

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335381 06/23/21 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This person who is predicting scores and rankings is sad and pathetic.

Last edited by JesLax1; 06/23/21 01:32 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #335386 06/23/21 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No scores were mentioned and this is a forum. Since you did not explain why it's sad/pathetic, I'll give you the floor to provide your reasoning:

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335401 06/23/21 03:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No scores were mentioned and this is a forum. Since you did not explain why it's sad/pathetic, I'll give you the floor to provide your reasoning:

Because you're an adult ranking teams and predicting outcomes of boys 13 year old lacrosse . Get a life or a hobby or maybe some mental help

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335402 06/23/21 03:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll give me the floor ? Why thank you master of the forum . If you need someone to explain to you why you're sad and pathetic ranking 13 year old boys youth lacrosse as well as predicting outcomes of games that will be played you have more issues than I'm willing to list here .

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335407 06/23/21 04:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
darn tough crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find it an interesting read. But I'm in my mid 40s and retired so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335423 06/23/21 06:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll give me the floor ? Why thank you master of the forum . If you need someone to explain to you why you're sad and pathetic ranking 13 year old boys youth lacrosse as well as predicting outcomes of games that will be played you have more issues than I'm willing to list here .

You'd have to explain it to me too because I don't see a problem with ranking lacrosse teams or predicting the outcome of youth lacrosse games on a youth lacrosse forum.

Anyone who ever starts any sentence ... "if you need someone to explain to you why you're a....... " loses all credibility.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #335425 06/23/21 07:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'd have to explain it to me too because I don't see a problem with ranking lacrosse teams or predicting the outcome of youth lacrosse games on a youth lacrosse forum.

Anyone who ever starts any sentence ... "if you need someone to explain to you why you're a....... " loses all credibility.

Get a life….you have to have something else to do rather than predict youth lacrosse game outcomes . Really sad and pathetic

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335427 06/23/21 07:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone want to take action on the 2way PT records? Would love to parley 2way and PT in the afternoon games with the over at +$250.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335432 06/23/21 08:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life….you have to have something else to do rather than predict youth lacrosse game outcomes . Really sad and pathetic

You're getting strangely angry over something so trivial.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335444 06/23/21 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Anyone want to take action on the 2way PT records? Would love to parley 2way and PT in the afternoon games with the over at +$250."

What does this even mean and what age group are you talking about? This has to be the club director or a parent whose kid jumped ship from one to the other.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335470 06/24/21 07:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Anyone want to take action on the 2way PT records? Would love to parley 2way and PT in the afternoon games with the over at +$250."

What does this even mean and what age group are you talking about? This has to be the club director or a parent whose kid jumped ship from one to the other.
It means it’s time to take it up a level and start betting on the kids games. A parley is when you combine bets. Kind of funny actually.

Like Reply Quote
Page 200 of 203 1 2 198 199 200 201 202 203
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard