Haddonfield Memorial HS (NJ) 2022 LSM, Defense Zachary Laperriere Commits to Virginia Military Inst.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Haddonfield Memorial (NJ) 2022 LSM, Defense Zachary Laperriere of Blue Star Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute (VMI).

High school: Haddonfield Memorial (Haddonfield, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
Club team: Blue Star Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: First team all Olympic conference - Apex National/ Apex 60 all-star team
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Men's D1? "Over the past few months I haven’t heard any bad things about the institute and when I went out for my visit in person it was clear to see that the disciplinary structure was just what I needed along with playing lacrosse at the highest level."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all of my coaches, trainers as well as my family and friends to help me get to this point and helping me at even having a chance for this to happen."
What other colleges did you consider? "Stockton, Desales, Endicott, Arcadia."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Zachary Laperriere on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute (VMI). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: