Check the Forums >Tryouts Section to See Which Clubs are Holding Tryouts this Week - Don't Miss Out!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 01:41 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 01:41 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 01:24 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 01:21 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 08/02/21 01:09 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,460
Posts303,303
Members2,323
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 101 of 129 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 128 129
Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #334820 06/19/21 07:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those that are complaining about the seniors, are you going to complain when that 5th year college senior is lined up against your college team? Get used to it. You guys sound like a clinic rec. team parent…”take out that player, she already has three goals against our team”. If you don’t like the format, there are badminton teams that you can join.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #334836 06/19/21 11:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Those that are complaining about the seniors, are you going to complain when that 5th year college senior is lined up against your college team? Get used to it. You guys sound like a clinic rec. team parent…”take out that player, she already has three goals against our team”. If you don’t like the format, there are badminton teams that you can join.
Can you recommend a good badminton club team,

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334842 06/20/21 05:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is in the rules that they can play. My daughter is a graduated senior and as many seniors as are able are playing and they are looking forward to playing together again. Her college coaches will be there and they are looking forward to seeing her and seeing her play. If you don't like the rules, take it up with the tournament organizers. Complaining on an anonymous website won't help.
All day long this.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #334863 06/20/21 11:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pick a school. Most have badminton club teams

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334866 06/20/21 02:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It is in the rules that they can play. My daughter is a graduated senior and as many seniors as are able are playing and they are looking forward to playing together again. Her college coaches will be there and they are looking forward to seeing her and seeing her play. If you don't like the rules, take it up with the tournament organizers. Complaining on an anonymous website won't help.

Not when they are taking in $300 a person time 280 players. Nice little payday so let them all play. Just don’t get hurt

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #334964 06/21/21 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Let them play and stay healthy and safe.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #334993 06/21/21 01:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the boys side of this tournament is not allowing graduated seniors to play. my daughters school is not having the seniors play and is bringing up jv players to see how they do.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335011 06/21/21 02:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the boys side of this tournament is not allowing graduated seniors to play. my daughters school is not having the seniors play and is bringing up jv players to see how they do.
Can we stop now???

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335015 06/21/21 02:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe your daughter's school should be playing by the rules of the tournament they're playing in instead of the rules of the boy's tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335018 06/21/21 02:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe your daughter's school should be playing by the rules of the tournament they're playing in instead of the rules of the boy's tournament.
You’re not the sharpest hammerhead in the shed are you? They are playing by the rules. They just decided to not have any seniors play and instead give some jv girls experience at the varsity level

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #335027 06/21/21 03:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about players on a roster that didn't go to that school last year - is that permitted?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335029 06/21/21 04:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that’s true, then that’s new this year on the boys side. The last three years graduated seniors have been allowed to come back and play. My son played last year as a graduated senior and the year before two graduating seniors played on his team. Get. Over. It.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335030 06/21/21 04:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about players on a roster that didn't go to that school last year - is that permitted?

No. The rules specifically state that players must attend the school. However I believe St. Mary's and Arundel have entered a combined team

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #335031 06/21/21 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re not the sharpest hammerhead in the shed are you? They are playing by the rules. They just decided to not have any seniors play and instead give some jv girls experience at the varsity level

Good for them. So why are you on here complaining about schools that do have seniors playing?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #335039 06/21/21 04:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you complain about graduated seniors playing, but you are fine with combined schools? Give us a break! Sounds like you are fine as long as it benefits you.

Like Reply Quote
Page 101 of 129 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 128 129
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard